Posted: 11 years ago
I am in house arrest in Mumbai. The city has shut down , man . Please entertain me . 🤣
Aditi! That was a great review! You totally listed all the things I felt while watching JTHJ! But the film overall (especially the performances by Shah, Anu and improvement by Kat) overpowers the flaws! It really leaves you w/ a nice feeling in your heart...I was all smiles after I came out of the hall. I couldn't put a finger to what I was happy about, but it just felt good 😳
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

I am in house arrest in Mumbai. The city has shut down , man . Please entertain me . 🤣
chal chaiya chaiya chaiya🤣
Originally posted by chocobear

This Yash Chopra I tell ya😡He bigadofy my SRK😭My baby was forced to kiss Katrina😭Haaawww😆

Sshh!!! It wasn't too bad...I'd rather see him kiss like that instead of going all in and do a real one 😳
Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

chal chaiya chaiya chaiya🤣
😆😆

BTW howcome no one has put up the collections today?? Where are Karaan and You2 when u need them😭
Made a new one:
http://data.bloggif.com/distant/user/store/4/d/7/5/7d6062bdf6c44b24750ead1a2a2657d4.gif" />
Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by khoslakadhokla

Sshh!!! It wasn't too bad...I'd rather see him kiss like that instead of going all in and do a real one 😳

I was shocked to see him give KAT a peck...like what happened to his resolve of never kissing onscreen😲Though I didn't mind that but YC was a tharki man😕Saans song just left me shocked surprised and speechless and why KAT? Out of all the gals YC ko yahi mili kya😆
Originally posted by chocobear

This Yash Chopra I tell ya😡He bigadofy my SRK😭My baby was forced to kiss Katrina😭Haaawww😆
🤣
I saw the kiss in the avis - it looks tender and cute. SRK will remember Kat and Adi all his life. 🤣 

Only chaiya chaiya song here? Dance kahaan hai?
Originally posted by blue-ice

😆😆

BTW howcome no one has put up the collections today?? Where are Karaan and You2 when u need them😭

I know, I've been wanting to know the collections too...I hope these members are fine though, knowing the current situation in Mumbai ...