Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: eraser

Shahrukh was the regular Shahrukh. The movie worked because of him. He looked old with the Katrina scenes but looked hot in the Anushka scenes. I guess because he was playing a 39-40 yr old. But he looked so dashing in those scenes! 

Yep, this is what I'm hearing most people say. Shahrukh saved the film (or as much as he could).

I guess that alone is good enough for me πŸ˜†
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
SRK is jaan of this film

Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
SRK's First Tweet On JTHJ After Release.

SHAH RUKH KHAN ?@iamsrk

Read this sumwhere. JTHJ...if u feel wine is made of grapes...u will see it one way. i believe that grape is made up of wine..now count !!

Expand

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
After a good night sleep here is my review -

3/5
Srk as an army officer and the whole film landed on his shoulders.

Kat really beautiful can dance well but just cant act.

Anushka was adorable she made me feel bad for akira. The story was really silly at times but srk somehow manages to hold your attention and so does ladakh . The song ishq shava just not needed but the second saas was the best out of all the songs.

Watch it once on the big screen coz its yashji s last but dont expect too much then the movie will definately suprise you.
khoslakadhokla thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibz88

3/5

Anushka was adorable she made me feel bad for akira. The story was really silly at times but srk somehow manages to hold your attention and so does ladakh . The song ishq shava just not needed but the second saas was the best out of all the songs.

Watch it once on the big screen coz its yashji s last but dont expect too much then the movie will definately suprise you.

Thank you for an honest review, Vibz! 

@bold: That's exactly what I feel! I didn't go w/ much expectation...wasn't expecting any sort of VeerZaara cuz I knew this film wouldn't be like that. And the less expectations you've, the more you end up enjoying and getting involved w/ the movie!  πŸ‘πŸΌ
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't really like comparing box office collections unless some fan war starts and I have to defend someone but how awkward is this really:

AUSTRALIA

• JAB TAK HAI JAAN Tue A$ 77,334, Wed A$ 68,242, Thu A$ 39,733 from 26 locations. Total: A$ 1,85,309 [Rs 1.05 crores]

• SON OF SARDAAR Tue A$ 55,125, Wed A$ 32,093, Thu A$ 17,695 from 31 locations. Total: A$ 1,04,913 [Rs 59.31 lacs]
😳
SRK has a lot of fans in Australia, I'm guessing
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibz88

3/5

I loved saans reprise song & challa 2❀️
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: blue-ice

AUSTRALIA

• JAB TAK HAI JAAN Tue A$ 77,334, Wed A$ 68,242, Thu A$ 39,733 from 26 locations. Total: A$ 1,85,309 [Rs 1.05 crores]

• SON OF SARDAAR Tue A$ 55,125, Wed A$ 32,093, Thu A$ 17,695 from 31 locations. Total: A$ 1,04,913 [Rs 59.31 lacs]

• THUPPAKKI [Tamil] Early shows A$ 5,161, Tue A$ 18,326, Wed A$ 8,080, Thu A$ 3,604 from 6 locations. Total: A$ 35,171 [Rs 19.88 lacs]

NEW ZEALAND

• JAB TAK HAI JAAN: Released on *Wednesday*. Wed NZ$ 25,073, Thu NZ$ 14,641 from 14 locations. Total: NZ$ 39,714 [Rs 17.61 lacs]

• SON OF SARDAAR Tue NZ$ 13,196, Wed NZ$ 9,827, Thu NZ$ 6,202 from 12 locations. Total: NZ$ 29,225 [Rs 12.96 lacs]

FIJI

• JAB TAK HAI JAAN: Released on *Wednesday*. Wed FJD 4,424, Thu FJD 5,015 from 2 locations. Total: FJD 9,439 [Rs 2.90 lacs]

• SON OF SARDAAR: Released on *Sunday*. Sun FJD 5,771, Mon FJD 2,423, Tue FJD 3,450, Wed FJD 3,087, Thu FJD 3,463 from 2 locations. Total: FJD 18,194 [Rs 5.59 lacs]

I Was Waiting For This Oceania Collection.πŸ˜† So JTHJ Is Doing Well In NZ Despite Of "Less" Popularity Of SRK .πŸ€ͺ Edited by The_Dark_Knight - 11 years ago
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Originally posted by: HotMess

I don't really like comparing box office collections unless some fan war starts and I have to defend someone but how awkward is this really:

AUSTRALIA

😳
SRK has a lot of fans in Australia, I'm guessing

Yayyy
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Strange . Super strange.

JTHJ has such mixed reviews and yet the film is raking in money . While cynics trash it , honest critics rate it and candyfloss hearts love it , the film  goes on to end with monetary triumph , sealing the last chapter of Yashji's life shut with a success stamp.

Of all the people i know ,  the ones who came out wanting to beat up Adi for the screenplay , or wanted to give Katrina an expression tutorial were more or less convinced about one thing - Love , in its purest form will always conquer all.

Its the basic human fixation and attachment to the idea of that perfect love which has drawn people to this film. No matter how flawed it is , i guess everyone found something to take back home.

Edited by TheBlackJaguar - 11 years ago