-Mmmmm-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Part 1:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3287232

Part 2:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3290339

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PuffinHypercityoblivious.-SalShah4eva-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JTHJ Movie discussion thread 3." in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

oblivious.

IF-Sizzlerz

oblivious.

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
We people rock! This is our seventh thread!Dancing

To start with, I have already got my tickets booked for Saturday. This could certainly explain that I loved the movie. There are many flaws, but still its was such a beautiful movie!<3 I cant get enough of thinking about it! Not the best of Yashji's work yet so awesome!<3 I am one person who is never excited for movies but this movie has kept me excited for a year and if it had disappointed me then I would have been so pissed off but it hasnt. OMG JTHJ adds to my list of faves!<3

PS- I've tried to include no spoilers!(:

All the performances were FLAWLESS!<3

Yes clearly this is Shahrukh's movie. He is back with a wadaa bang! His performance was just BRILLIANT! Actually brilliant is an understatement. He did the role of one person but of two personalities and woh bhi with total perfection! And I cant even exclaim about how adorable he looked in Challa! I swear, I almost jumped in the theater. Maybe if I was watching it in India, I would have jumped par yaha toh people dont even whistle! I was blushing all throughout Challa! He looked just too good and nobody can say that he looked old cause for me atleast, He looked DAMN HOT!<3 Yes I love Major Samar Anand! The attitude and the stubble has never been so hot! And the cuteness in the first part of the movie is just too much! You can never stop loving SRK and if you ever feel like you are, then he gives you such amazing performances. Ab bolo how can one not love him! While Samar Anand was all about cuteness, Major Samar Anand was all about hotness and in all, they make my SRK!<3 I took an American friend for the movie. Its the first Hindi movie that she is watching and she said that the lead actor is extremely charming. Tehee she said that he can act and, dance and looks good as well!<3 I CANT stop praising this performance of his! Its was plain awesomess! In Stinson's language, It was legen, wait for it, dary!LOL Every expression was just Awhh! And needless to day, when he laughed, I laughed. When he cried, I cried. Yes he is the King of Romance! And he has improved alot as a dancer as well! He was REALLY ENCHATING in Ishq Shava! These is undoubtedly ONE among his best performances. He manages to hold the movie together. Yup he can make girls of any age fall for him!Day Dreaming In short, I LOVE YOU SHAHRUKH! And Challa My Gosh!<3

Anushka was fabulous! I think the best of hers was the scenes in which she cried! She played such a lively person and totally excelled her role! This is absolutely her best performance after Band Baajaa Baaraat. Her smile is the most gorgeous thing ever! Her expressions are so well-timed! Im sure this girl is gonna make it huge in BW! She was just SO adorable! As always, she delivered a flawless performance! Akira, girl you are awesome!<3 My fave part of hers in when she cries saying 'Too late Samar':( It was so natural! Yess meri supergirl! Kuch bhi kar sakthi hai tu! I cried whenever she cried! And her pretty face does not make it too hard so feel for her as well!<3 Jiya Re belonged to her!

Katrina comes as a total surprise! She was FABULOUS! I cant believe Im saying this but yeah! This movie is surely her acting debut! And needless to say, She looked GORGEOUS all throughout the movie! Im so happy that Yashji casted her and improved her acting skills unlike other directors who cast her just cause she is pretty and can bring audience! She actually acted SO well! Im so happy for her!<3 She was really good in the scene where SRK confronts her in the church. She is so improving and if she continues this way, then its not too far when she is will be one among the finest actresses in Bollywood! Im so proud of Yashji as well!(: This is defo Katrina's BEST performance till date! Way to go girl!<3

I think Samar had some amazing scenes with both Meera and Akira! My fave Samar-Meera scene is the train station one and my fave Samar-Akira scene in the one under the bridge! OMG When SRK laughed in that scene I was dead!<3 Yes people who know me well can imagine!LOLAccording to me, he shared amazing chemistry with both of them! Yes Shahrukh can make any girl with him to be the perfect couple! Teheee kidding the girls played an important part as well!LOL But Im in LOVE with both couples! I didnt expect much chemistry between SRK and Katrina but they were awesomeness and SRK-Anu toh were epic! Ahhh Im just so hyperrr! This movie has made by day! Cant wait for Saturday now! And I love how they captured the beauty of all the locations! Everything was so perfect!<3 Kashmir and London AAAHHH!<3 And OMG SRK!<3 Tehee Im sorry guys but this movie has just made me go mad!<3 All the flaws can be ignored in a movie if it has a good climax and yes JTHJ had an amazing climax! I loved the last scene! It was damn beautiful! The convo between Samar and Meera Ayee hayee!<3 Mar jaawaan!

The choreography was REALLY GOOD! Ishq Shava, Challa and Jiya Re- wonderfully choreographed! And I LOVED THE background music! And watching the movie has made me love the music even more! But the BgM AHH!<3 LOVED IT! Ishq Dance was also amazingly choreographed! SRK and Katrina have progressed as dancers!

Direction was fabulous! Yashji Hats off! In a way I think he showed that different mindsets of people from two different eras. It was like he made the new generation believe that true love does exist and even if you dont serach for it, it will find you. Despite how excited I am after watching the movie, a kind of feeling of sadness fills me. We are never going to have such amazing movies again. No Yashji wannabes can create the kind of magic he can. His definition of love is so pure and is reflected so well through his movies. Never are we going to see this kind of class again. The playing of the title track and some Yashji shooting scenes in the end made me so emotional yet I had a good feeling after exiting the theater. A feeling that I have seen a good movie! Thank you so much yashji for all the wonderful movies! You will always remain a legend and nobody can replace you!<3

The theater was packed! Normally when Indian movies release, only the single screens are packed and here even the multiplex was packed! And after I got out, there was such a line for the next show! The SRK-Yashji combo is truly showing its magic and ofcourse Katrina and Anushka have also played a big part! I cant wait to watch it again. AND SO WHAT IF IT WAS THREE HOURS? I did not feel the length at all! Infact I enjoyed it!:DD

Overall its a beautiful movie and those who havent seen it should totally go for it! Especially fans of romantic movies like me!:PP Its a beautiful movie and will make you fall in love with it! For me its beyond any ratings!<3 Totally recommending it to tall!(: And yeah its not a movie that everybody will like! Some will, some wont but Im happy it has got mostly positive reviews!(:

PS: Please ignore the grammatical errors and typos. Wrote it in a hurry!Embarrassed

Edited by Aishh. - 15 November 2012 at 2:16pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

myriamsuds.khoslakadhokla-GoldMist-maha_femir4everPuffinHypercityswashbuckling-SalShah4eva-

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
PartyDancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

oblivious.

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Aish yaar here ppl whistle when SRK came on big screenLOL
& shouting his nameLOL

oblivious.

oblivious.

IF-Sizzlerz

oblivious.

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Thread 1:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3209813

Thread 2:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3233489

Thread 3:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3260064

Thread 4:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3274658

Thread 5:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3287232

Thread 6:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3290339

Thread 7:

Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PuffinHypercity-SalShah4eva-

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishh.

We people rock! This is our seventh thread!Dancing

To start with, I have already got my tickets booked for Saturday. This could certainly explain that I loved the movie. There are many flaws, but still its was such a beautiful movie!<3 I cant get enough of thinking about it! Not the best of Yashji's work yet so awesome!<3 I am one person who is never excited for movies but this movie has kept me excited for a year and if it had disappointed me then I would have been so pissed off but it hasnt. OMG JTHJ adds to my list of faves!<3

PS- I've tried to include no spoilers!(:

All the performances were FLAWLESS!<3

Yes clearly this is Shahrukh's movie. He is back with a wadaa bang! His performance was just BRILLIANT! Actually brilliant is an understatement. He did the role of one person but of two personalities and woh bhi with total perfection! And I cant even exclaim about how adorable he looked in Challa! I swear, I almost jumped in the theater. Maybe if I was watching it in India, I would have jumped par yaha toh people dont even whistle! I was blushing all throughout Challa! He looked just too good and nobody can say that he looked old cause for me atleast, He looked DAMN HOT!<3 Yes I love Major Samar Anand! The attitude and the stubble has never been so hot! And the cuteness in the first part of the movie is just too much! You can never stop loving SRK and if you ever feel like you are, then he gives you such amazing performances. Ab bolo how can one not love him! While Samar Anand was all about cuteness, Major Samar Anand was all about hotness and in all, they make my SRK!<3 I took an American friend for the movie. Its the first Hindi movie that she is watching and she said that the lead actor is extremely charming. Tehee she said that he can act and, dance and looks good as well!<3 I CANT stop praising this performance of his! Its was plain awesomess! In Stinson's language, It was legen, wait for it, dary!LOL Every expression was just Awhh! And needless to day, when he laughed, I laughed. When he cried, I cried. Yes he is the King of Romance! And he has improved alot as a dancer as well! He was REALLY ENCHATING in Ishq Shava! These is undoubtedly ONE among his best performances. He manages to hold the movie together. Yup he can make girls of any age fall for him!Day Dreaming In short, I LOVE YOU SHAHRUKH! And Challa My Gosh!<3

Anushka was fabulous! I think the best of hers was the scenes in which she cried! She played such a lively person and totally excelled her role! This is absolutely her best performance after Band Baajaa Baaraat. Her smile is the most gorgeous thing ever! Her expressions are so well-timed! Im sure this girl is gonna make it huge in BW! She was just SO adorable! As always, she delivered a flawless performance! Akira, girl you are awesome!<3 My fave part of hers in when she cries saying 'Too late Samar':( It was so natural! Yess meri supergirl! Kuch bhi kar sakthi hai tu! I cried whenever she cried! And her pretty face does not make it too hard so feel for her as well!<3 Jiya Re belonged to her!

Katrina comes as a total surprise! She was FABULOUS! I cant believe Im saying this but yeah! This movie is surely her acting debut! And needless to say, She looked GORGEOUS all throughout the movie! Im so happy that Yashji casted her and improved her acting skills unlike other directors who cast her just cause she is pretty and can bring audience! She actually acted SO well! Im so happy for her!<3 She was really good in the scene where SRK confronts her in the church. She is so improving and if she continues this way, then its not too far when she is will be one among the finest actresses in Bollywood! Im so proud of Yashji as well!(: This is defo Katrina's BEST performance till date! Way to go girl!<3

I think Samar had some amazing scenes with both Meera and Akira! My fave Samar-Meera scene is the train station one and my fave Samar-Akira scene in the one under the bridge! OMG When SRK laughed in that scene I was dead!<3 Yes people who know me well can imagine!LOLAccording to me, he shared amazing chemistry with both of them! Yes Shahrukh can make any girl with him to be the perfect couple! Teheee kidding the girls played an important part as well!LOL But Im in LOVE with both couples! I didnt expect much chemistry between SRK and Katrina but they were awesomeness and SRK-Anu toh were epic! Ahhh Im just so hyperrr! This movie has made by day! Cant wait for Saturday now! And I love how they captured the beauty of all the locations! Everything was so perfect!<3 Kashmir and London AAAHHH!<3 And OMG SRK!<3 Tehee Im sorry guys but this movie has just made me go mad!<3 All the flaws can be ignored in a movie if it has a good climax and yes JTHJ had an amazing climax! I loved the last scene! It was damn beautiful! The convo between Samar and Meera Ayee hayee!<3 Mar jaawaan!

The choreography was REALLY GOOD! Ishq Shava, Challa and Jiya Re- wonderfully choreographed! And I LOVED THE background music! And watching the movie has made me love the music even more! But the BgM AHH!<3 LOVED IT! Ishq Dance was also amazingly choreographed! SRK and Katrina have progressed as dancers!

Direction was fabulous! Yashji Hats off! In a way I think he showed that different mindsets of people from two different eras. It was like he made the new generation believe that true love does exist and even if you dont serach for it, it will find you. Despite how excited I am after watching the movie, a kind of feeling of sadness fills me. We are never going to have such amazing movies again. No Yashji wannabes can create the kind of magic he can. His definition of love is so pure and is reflected so well through his movies. Never are we going to see this kind of class again. The playing of the title track and some Yashji shooting scenes in the end made me so emotional yet I had a good feeling after exiting the theater. A feeling that I have seen a good movie! Thank you so much yashji for all the wonderful movies! You will always remain a legend and nobody can replace you!<3

The theater was packed! Normally when Indian movies release, only the single screens are packed and here even the multiplex was packed! And after I got out, there was such a line for the next show! The SRK-Yashji combo is truly showing its magic and ofcourse Katrina and Anushka have also played a big part! I cant wait to watch it again. AND SO WHAT IF IT WAS THREE HOURS? I did not feel the length at all! Infact I enjoyed it!:DD

Overall its a beautiful movie and those who havent seen it should totally go for it! Especially fans of romantic movies like me!:PP Its a beautiful movie and will make you fall in love with it! For me its beyond any ratings!<3 Totally recommending it to tall!(:

PS: Please ignore the grammatical errors and typos. Wrote it in a hurry!Embarrassed

I am happy you like itEmbarrassed

oblivious.

PuffinHypercity

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madzaboutchockhoslakadhoklaoblivious.-SalShah4eva-

oblivious.

IF-Sizzlerz

oblivious.

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

Aish yaar here ppl whistle when SRK came on big screenLOL
& shouting his nameLOL
Thats why i love watching movies in India!Heart Me and my cousins have such a blast!
Yaha toh cant scream also!Sleepy I felt like screaming so bad during SRK's entry scene!Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top