Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
BeautifulClap
It is so sad that these characters have given up the relationships closest to them and Sampoorn has given up completelyConfused A beautifully written post. I cannot say more.

The difference between the children and the adults are startlingly portrayed. RV will never give up on Veera. While the other relationships in all their maturity have given up and Sampoorn the most. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chitra_rao

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sampoorna: the dying soul (Page 2)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chitra_rao

IF-Rockerz

chitra_rao

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absolem

Originally posted by chitra_rao

Originally posted by Absolem

Very well said. Smile
Totally agree about Sampooran's suicide. They could have showed him just leaving town, but definitely not commit suicide.

Nonetheless, looking forward to RV-Veera. Such an adorable bond between them Embarrassed

Hey Absolem Smile, I guess ur guesses are coming true, I read an article where they have confirmed that sampooran will leave the village in his state of trance but wont commit sucide, or at least they wont show the viewers what exactly transpired after he left Smile

But then again, not sure whether to be happy or not coz I so wanted him to stay and fight and be with his kids Confused

Hey. I think they might show him come back to the village, maybe after Veera and RV are grown up. But I'm still glad that there's no suicide. Smile

fingers crossed on that Absolem Smile, I so want sampooran to come back now, and fight for and be with his children. In one way his leaving is gonna make Ranvi very strong, but disappointed in how week they are making sampooran Ouch to give up on his kids 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zaina5

chitra_rao

IF-Rockerz

chitra_rao

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aarjaa8

Vow...but this is sad...i thought sampooran wuld be bac sooner or later...i didnt kno hes gonna kill himself..sad..purely sad...will miss sudhanshu.

Sudhanshu as an actor has been very particular in not playing an elder character, he has quite shows before, when there was a leap coming, so i doubt if he will make an appearance after Ranvi and veera grow up, and most importantly I feel it is now that Ranvi and veera needs him.

chitra_rao

IF-Rockerz

chitra_rao

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marylin

Sampooran  was a  fool to leave his children in  this condition. He was so selfish  and irresponsible aside from being a coward.Angry

yep marylin , I dont agree of his this act tooConfused. I mean he knows Ratan is in no state to accept veera, and no one from his family aprt from ranvi is even considering veera as his daughter and taking care of her. I mean when a kid is crying, wont u expect an elderly lady like chaiji to feed her milkOuch.

So in such a situation even if he is too broken by the accusation and hatred that he is getting from his loved ones, he still needs to be there for his kids.

chitra_rao

IF-Rockerz

chitra_rao

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Justlikethat1]BeautifulClap
It is so sad that these characters have given up the relationships closest to them and Sampoorn has given up completelyConfused A beautifully written post. I cannot say more.

The difference between the children and the adults are startlingly portrayed. RV will never give up on Veera. While the other relationships in all their maturity have given up and Sampoorn the mostOuch
[/QUOTE

Thanks, I'm glad u liked the post Smile

the lines in red have just summarized so beautifully about all the characters Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.