India-Forums

Sampoorna: the dying soul

chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
"Words once said cannot be taken back"
"Respect Life the greatest gift of the creator"

Sampoorna is that dying soul who needs the medicine of hope, courage and strength.He is not a wrong man, and all know it be it Ratan, his son or his friends.And today it was all their words that killed his soul, when soul is dead how long does it take to surrender yourself in the flames of despair .

Ratan: A lady who has lost her loving husband, her trust, her unborn child. And today she is on the verge of loosing the right to be called a married women.Today  an already  shattered  sampooran goes to ratan, who blames Sampooran for the death of her child, she inst wrong. Had she never met the other women, never knew about this child, had sampooran never cheated on her, this day would not have come.But the fact is this day has come, Sampooran is not  a bad guy, it was circumstances, though what he did cannot be justified, but he is guilty and is ready to repent. Ratan knows it, she is still broken, but what she hasn't realized is, sampooran is as broken as she is. Ratan will regret saying and blaming sampooran all her life, she will hold herself responsible for his death all her life, but was she really wrong? Well probably no, because she was helpless, she was devastated.

Sampooran's friend: Well again a disappointed soul, who took so much pride in being sampooran's friend, was also devastated seeing his faith being shattered to million pieces. But what is right from his part to ask him to go die? Well no, I wont stand that,I mean u being angry, understood, but u asking him end his life?ShockedConfused. I would not even do that to my enemy. Instead of asking him to show some manhood and fight this battle all alone, instead of asking him to not run but face the consequences, he is asking him to give up, to quit.Ouch His friend will regret it no doubt, but then again was it his fault? maybe yes, maybe no, he would have not guessed even in his wildest dream that his broken friend would go and actually take his life

Ranvijay-Veera: Two innocent souls, who meet their father for teh very last time today. Ranvijay who sees his father all dis-oriented and shattered walking into the flames of death and despair, and all he can do is stare back. Dont u thing he will regret it too, when he comes to know that his father vanished right in front of his eyes, and he couldn't save him. was it his fault?Nope he was again a helpless child in the hands of destiny.

So todays's episode, and Sampoorans one decision to quit fighting and take his life is waht will change the course of veera forever. We will see a new mother in the form on Ranvi, I'm not sure what happens to ratan from here on.

I knew Sudhanshu pandey was doing a cameo and his act was for like intial 20 episodes, but Sudhanshu, I will dearly miss you.

Use your words very wisely, it is one of the most destructive weapon, once said, it cannot be taken back.

And dont ever give up on ur life, you just have one life span, forget about the 7 life bullshit, you have this life, make it worth living. If it is worse than hell then fight till it is under your control. Quitting and suicide is not the solution.I had expected this show to motivate others in the right way but I'm not in for this suicide track. A girl raped still is out there fighting the world and most importantly herself, a father lost his only young son,and having no one to look after him is still living with dignity, trying hard to make ends meet, but is not disrespecting life.

Edited by chitra_rao - 15 November 2012 at 1:31pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

raizadaShahinakhladdooNehavihargabchoo38phloxySaans2A HUGE FANMockingjay1PrincessNSnowGirl18Essence..NishitaraoprejudicedsitammaJustlikethat1pikiiichuull-Shilpa-llNikki_Titli

Mockingjay1 Senior Member
Mockingjay1
Mockingjay1

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Very well said. Smile
Totally agree about Sampooran's suicide. They could have showed him just leaving town, but definitely not commit suicide.

Nonetheless, looking forward to RV-Veera. Such an adorable bond between them Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessNSnowGirl18chitra_raoJustlikethat1

SnowGirl18 Goldie
SnowGirl18
SnowGirl18

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Beautiful !
This post is not oly for sampoornam, but for every sinlgle person out there! Every person faces some problem in their life someway or the other, wat we must learn is to take it in  one's stride, and not to give up on life itself! 
Your post is an eye opener!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessNchitra_rao

chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absolem

Very well said. Smile
Totally agree about Sampooran's suicide. They could have showed him just leaving town, but definitely not commit suicide.

Nonetheless, looking forward to RV-Veera. Such an adorable bond between them Embarrassed

Hey Absolem Smile, I guess ur guesses are coming true, I read an article where they have confirmed that sampooran will leave the village in his state of trance but wont commit sucide, or at least they wont show the viewers what exactly transpired after he left Smile

But then again, not sure whether to be happy or not coz I so wanted him to stay and fight and be with his kids Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mockingjay1

chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Green_snow

Beautiful !
This post is not oly for sampoornam, but for every sinlgle person out there! Every person faces some problem in their life someway or the other, wat we must learn is to take it in  one's stride, and not to give up on life itself! 
Your post is an eye opener!!

Hey green_snow Hug, I'm glad you liked the post and could relate to it too Smile
Mockingjay1 Senior Member
Mockingjay1
Mockingjay1

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra_rao

Originally posted by Absolem

Very well said. Smile

Hey Absolem Smile, I guess ur guesses are coming true, I read an article where they have confirmed that sampooran will leave the village in his state of trance but wont commit sucide, or at least they wont show the viewers what exactly transpired after he left Smile

But then again, not sure whether to be happy or not coz I so wanted him to stay and fight and be with his kids Confused

Hey. I think they might show him come back to the village, maybe after Veera and RV are grown up. But I'm still glad that there's no suicide. Smile

chitra_rao

Saans2 Senior Member
Saans2
Saans2

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Vow...but this is sad...i thought sampooran wuld be bac sooner or later...i didnt kno hes gonna kill himself..sad..purely sad...will miss sudhanshu.

chitra_rao

marylin Groupbie
marylin
marylin

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Sampooran  was a  fool to leave his children in  this condition. He was so selfish  and irresponsible aside from being a coward.Angry

chitra_rao

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index