Arjun

The Boring Days...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Simz786

IF-Dazzler

Simz786

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Arjun Is Boring Without Riyaa...Sleepy May Watch Again When New Female Lead Added. Who Would You Guys Want In AsThe New Lead?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MG2507-Lila-Gurmeet4Drashti_TaNi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Boring Days..." in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Yeah i miss Riya, ariya nd the trio bt its nt boring... cases r intresting...dey culd include some flashback of riya...
i dnt want lead oppsite to Arjun n near future... let dem focus a bit on Rathore... a pair for him wnt hurt bt no to Arjun...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simple_dimple93jemiiMG2507madmadona_TaNi_

simple_dimple93

simple_dimple93

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leki

Yeah i miss Riya, ariya nd the trio bt its nt boring... cases r intresting...dey culd include some flashback of riya...
i dnt want lead oppsite to Arjun n near future... let dem focus a bit on Rathore... a pair for him wnt hurt bt no to Arjun...

ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH U! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madmadona_TaNi_

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
They can make it interesting if they keep her flashbacks but i guess they are busy in fixing something else more bigger so there is gonna be lack of everything in their shows.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_TaNi_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.