Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Originally posted by -GiNa-

Aah. I see it Smile Are you sure that is not your lipstick he is wearing?Wink

Xarina ru asking to me Confused
If yes...so i wish it was mine but unfounatly not... this red lipstick is his make men's imsure...Wink

Sherry, I am just pulling your leg.Smile I thought you had got past security and given him a huge kiss on the lips.

Ok.. Now I can imagine Sherry going allBlushing.. Xarina, she is the same color as his lipstickLOL

LOL If she got past Koki security she has earned that shade. Big smile Just imagine:
Flashback
Sherry is at the top of the staircase and she sees her Ahemji come in to the house. Like an angel she glides down the stairs, past Koki and her kajaled eyes and falls straight in his arms and gives him a lingering kiss. Koki can only stand and watch. All of a sudden she feels a tap on her shoulder.
"Dikra? Are you going to hang there in my grandson's arms or are you going to lend me that lipstick too. I am meeting doodhwalla in half an hour" Big smile That Baa is such a goer.LOL

ROFL O god i couldnt stop my laughter ROFL
love ur imagination xarina LOL

Im like Blushing i dont read abt koki n Baa im only interested in me n my Naaz Day Dreaming awww!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvXarina

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

If yes...so i wish it was mine but unfounatly not... this red lipstick is his make men's imsure...Wink

Sherry, I am just pulling your leg.Smile I thought you had got past security and given him a huge kiss on the lips.

Ok.. Now I can imagine Sherry going allBlushing.. Xarina, she is the same color as his lipstick LOL

This is called ture friend Hug look how much my firends know me... Wink

yup im all gone Blushing red like my hottie lipstick Embarrassed

Hug We know you Sherry and your AhemjiLOL

LOL ... Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarina

ilike_tv Goldie
ilike_tv
ilike_tv

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

Ok.. Now I can imagine Sherry going allBlushing.. Xarina, she is the same color as his lipstickLOL

LOL If she got past Koki security she has earned that shade. Big smile Just imagine:
Flashback
Sherry is at the top of the staircase and she sees her Ahemji come in to the house. Like an angel she glides down the stairs, past Koki and her kajaled eyes and falls straight in his arms and gives him a lingering kiss. Koki can only stand and watch. All of a sudden she feels a tap on her shoulder.
"Dikra? Are you going to hang there in my grandson's arms or are you going to lend me that lipstick too. I am meeting doodhwalla in half an hour" Big smile That Baa is such a goer.LOL

Im like Blushing i dont read abt koki n Baa im only interested in me n my Naaz Day Dreaming awww!!

OH GOD here everything is going wild WILD!!!! ROFL

XarinaNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilike_tv

Flashback

OH GOD here everything is going wild WILD!!!! ROFL

ponny this is our Khushi coz someone is back after 1 week Day Dreaming
celebration tu banta hai Party

Edited by -GiNa- - 15 November 2012 at 1:19pm

ilike_tvXarina

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Flashback

ROFL  You remind me of the song. "For Your Eyes Only.
Ok back to the flashback.
Ahemji looks down at Sherry, smiles and gently puts her down but keeps her close.  He puts his hand in his pocket and gives her a note.
"Here Baa.  Take this and buy your own shade of lipstick.  Sherry's lipstick is for me only."  He pats Baa on the head and sends her away.  Baa takes the pallu of her sari, twirls it and flicks it at Ahemji's thigh and makes him jump.  He looks shocked but Sherry already has the remedy and she kisses him again and he carries her up to the bedroom.  Then ... CENSORED!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewani

ilike_tv Goldie
ilike_tv
ilike_tv

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
ha ha banta hai banta hai.. its party time Wink Just hope ki ab kissi shaadi na ho, taki woh phir se  baaraat mein na jaye!!!Tongue

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

Flashback

ROFL You remind me of the song. "For Your Eyes Only.
Ok back to the flashback.
Ahemji looks down at Sherry, smiles and gently puts her down but keeps her close. He puts his hand in his pocket and gives her a note.
"Here Baa. Take this and buy your own shade of lipstick. Sherry's lipstick is for me only." He pats Baa on the head and sends her away. Baa takes the pallu of her sari, twirls it and flicks it at Ahemji's thigh and makes him jump. He looks shocked but Sherry already has the remedy and she kisses him again and he carries her up to the bedroom. Then ... CENSORED!!!!!!!!!!!

O God my tummy is hurting now ROFL ROFL
its pleeasure to kiss him twice Blushing but thanks god u Censored... ROFL

Justlikethat1Xarina

NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilike_tv

ha ha banta hai banta hai.. its party time Wink Just hope ki ab kissi shaadi na ho, taki woh phir se baaraat mein na jaye!!!Tongue

Haan plz his absence was killed me Ouch
im like Cry whole week...

Justlikethat1Xarina

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index