Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Insane people!!! the ladies saw Sugni clothes she's well dress as the other ladies who are supposed to be thakurayns and they well know the facts about Sugi got married to Adi though they gave her money as token and talk about Rai.
When she was only a bedni no one know about her true identity to tell it to Vikram mother, now they don't know about her being married.

Sugni can't live like a thakurayn while Adi is searching for job roaming everywhere(Not suiting the show at all his father was not a thakur he never have any business for his son to take over.
It is great time for them to leave the house now because there's no balance in the way of leaving,
I'm amazed as Sugni did not say a word when Vikram told Adi that where he's standing does not belong to him a good wife would have said in fraction of a second "let's go" but Sugni turned deaf.

Your points

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

locomotoekomas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Today episode weird situations" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Why would Sugni choose to go? She has been insulted and still prefers to stay in the mansion. Aditya has offered her to leave the mansion more than once and she has always refused claiming first that she will repay the sardakai money and later that she wants to prove that she is a good person, etc, etc.
The fact is, she always dreamed of living in a  mansion and would prefer to be insulted than to leave. She has already struggled all her life, why leave aside all that comfort because of a few insults directed at her husband?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymohanishaseemasrrazor12babygirl198722Vinnie79rani-luckironshaan

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JulieD

Why would Sugni choose to go? She has been insulted and still prefers to stay in the mansion. Aditya has offered her to leave the mansion more than once and she has always refused claiming first that she will repay the sardakai money and later that she wants to prove that she is a good person, etc, etc.
The fact is, she always dreamed of living in a  mansion and would prefer to be insulted than to leave. She has already struggled all her life, why leave aside all that comfort because of a few insults directed at her husband?

I do think  the so called word "Atma saman" this is something only for her, mean she cares about all these only in her own interest, Yes she wanted the palace so now she's leaving happily.

Edited by KajAnj - 15 November 2012 at 12:32pm

paviluvsvirika

Goldie

paviluvsvirika

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
i got get today's epi its soo confusing

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

For the life of me, I can't figure out Sugni's thinking. She said yesterday, that she would not tell Aditya about Vikram giving her the jewellry, etc for KC, because she would be blamed for the rift between them. But their relationship has already been destroyed and she is the cause of it. TVS had even told Aditya that , the morning after the wedding. So why is she pretending that the ONLY problem is that she is a bedni and it will soon be resolved?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrVinnie79ronshaan

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
She said their relationship will be completely ruined what is left also will get destroyed because of her.
My probs is why she does not want to leave Vikram house??
She prefered to be called Naachenewali again and again.matter not for that
Today too much confusion ...

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
I haven't seen today's episode as yet. But the girl does seem to enjoy being insulted time after time.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12ronshaan

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KajAnj

She said their relationship will be completely ruined what is left also will get destroyed because of her.
My probs is why she does not want to leave Vikram house??
She prefered to be called Naachenewali again and again.matter not for that
Today too much confusion ...
What is left to be destroyed?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12Vinnie79ronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.