Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Smileyfatemah

Smileyfatemah

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged

For #RukJanaNahi All Shocked, Star Plus Want To Continue With It, But PH Of #RJN Want's To Shut It Up.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria395sweet7863Rashmi04Namzzll-Bliss-ll

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "tweet of reliable star plus sources" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
i am feeling like a ball here who is played by 2 teams. Once i got to heard that SP is making pressure on PH to end the serial and now this tweet

Really surprizing...once there was going to be the entry of prabal which stopped and recently deven was to enter which also didn't happened.

Pooja tweeted that time slot is not a problem as 1st week trp was 1.7...producer said that no pressure from starplus and no story left.

WHAT'S ALL HAPPENING...I AM GETTING MAD
I ONLY KNOW THAT RJN IS ENDING BEFORE TIME AND I AM CRYING FOR IT BUT WHO IS WRONG..SP OR PH...I DON'T KNOW AND ALSO DO NOT WANT TO KNOW.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria395sweet7863

khosla03

Goldie

khosla03

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
wuts goin...i eeally RJN continue...

lashy

IF-Sizzlerz

lashy

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
WHAT???????????????? Wacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Namzz

Rashmi04

IF-Dazzler

Rashmi04

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
See we also know what is the reality.

PH roped in deeraj dooper also. They were expecting an extension of six months. ...which star plus didnt give to RJN.

Star plus should know Fans are not fools...
Star plus is very unprofessional and I will send an email to top shots regarding this.

I will not give up.

sybsms

sybsms

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
frnds shall we email ph and request them to continue for our sake.anybody has email address.i tweeted hemal thakkar not to end rjn thrice.lets do ghat please

Rashmi04

IF-Dazzler

Rashmi04

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sybsms

frnds shall we email ph and request them to continue for our sake.anybody has email address.i tweeted hemal thakkar not to end rjn thrice.lets do ghat please

It is not just hemant kakkar s call . SP is the culprit.

Why would PH shut RJN after hiring dheeraj dooper???

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
rash is right...but nothing can b done

Tomorrow is the last day of shoot.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.