Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

nisha33

nisha33

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Distance doesn't ruin a relationship, doubts do.

"I seriously don't know how to explain myself. Why don't you trust me Virat?" A teary eyed Manvi asked Virat.

Virat held the receiver closer to his ears and answered, "How do you expect me to trust you after I caught you red-handed?"

"How many times do I have to tell you that I did not lie to you!? I did not go to the club with him. He happened to be there, it was a coincidence." She didn't know how else to make him believe her.

"Really then why did you lie to me when I asked you if he was there? If my buddy Aryan wouldn't tell me that you two were at that party together I wouldn't even know." He loved her, no doubt about that but did she love him back equally?

"I knew you would react like this and with you all the way in Boston and me here in Phoenix, almost 2000 miles apart, there was no point in bringing it up. I knew you would be distressed. For god sake Virat he is just a friend and all we did was chat at that party."

"I don't know Manvi, I can't make myself trust you."

Hearing those words from him she felt her world spin. She tried again. "I love you Virat. I wouldn't do anything to hurt you. Ever."

He stayed quiet.

"Dammit Virat speak up."

"Manvi this whole long distance relationship is not working for us." He couldn't bear the thought of her with someone else. The fact that she lied to him about meeting her ex boyfriend at a party hurt him immensely.

"So what are you suggesting Virat?" She waited for his verdict.

"I don't know you tell me. Do you still have feelings for him?" He feared her answer would be yes.

"Even after I told you I love you and that I want to spend the rest of my life with you, you are asking me this question? You seriously don't trust me do you?" When there is no trust in a relationship, there is no point to be in that relationship.

Again he was silent.

"I have had enough of this. I am tired of your insecurities. I don't know what I can do to prove my innocence." She explained.

"Maybe you wouldn't have to prove anything if you didn't lie to me." He answered back.

"Not again Virat. I don't want to go back there. I did not lie."

"But you didn't tell me the truth either."

"The truth is I bumped into him at a party, we said hello and then good bye. That's it. You asked me if I invited him and I said no because I really didn't invite him. I chose not to tell you that I bumped into him because I knew you wouldn't be too happy about it. There was no point in telling you since you are so far away and it would be that much harder for me to pacify you." She paced around the room.

"I need time to think." He was still not convinced. It was probably the geographical distance between them that made it so much harder for him to believe her. If he was physically there with her, he probably wouldn't even give the incident a second thought.

"Guess what, I need time too, to think about us. If you can't trust me then we will both never be happy in this relationship." As hard as it was to utter those words, she knew she had to say it for both of their sanity. He loved her way too much to suggest anything like that.

Without waiting for his answer she hung up.

Ding Dong. It is probably the lady downstairs to invite me for her son's birthday party. I will just let her think I am not home. She sat on her bed, looking like a complete mess; afterall just 24 hours ago she just broke up with her boyfriend. She had a half empty box of tissues, half empty box of chocolates and she was watching If Only, a tragic love story. She dabbed her eyes with the tissue but it seemed like her tears just didn't want to stop.

After an entire night of tossing and turning Virat realized how wrong he was. After knowing her for over five years and being in a relationship for three years how could he question her like that? She was right, he was just making both of their lives miserable. It took him 24 hours to realize that he was at fault and that he owed her an apology. All he knew was that he wanted her back, she was his and he, hers.

He took the next flight to Phoenix and decided to surprise her. He pressed the doorbell several times but no answer. As far as he knew her, she wouldn't leave the house a day after their breakup so he took out the spare keys from underneath the door mat and unlocked the door. He heard faint sound from her bedroom.

He opened the bedroom door and was greeted by the sight of his girlfriend in a total mess. Apparently she was watching a chick flick, how typical, there were tissues everywhere on her bed and a packet of chocolates as well. Her eyes were puffy and it looked like she had been crying for hours. He rolled his eyes. "I feel like I am watching a movie right now. What have you done to yourself?"

"Shut up. Don't talk to me. And why do you care? We broke up remember?" She rubbed her eyes in an attempt to stop her never-ending tears.

He sat on the bed and wiped off her tears. One by one he kissed her eyes, "I am sorry. I overreacted."

She grabbed his collar. "How dare you? I hate you Virat Singh Vadhera. I absolutely hate you."

He hugged her and kissed her hair, "I love you Manvi Chaudhary, I absolutely love you."

She hugged him back with all her strength. "Never do that to me again."

He caressed her hair and whispered, "Never. I promise."

"I love you Virat."

"I love you more."

TO ENJOY THE UPDATE YOU GOTTA LISTEN YO THIS SONG: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kqWW5nfhHk

Note: No one word/ sentence comments please. give me something i can work with, not just "its awesome" "its cool" "good os"...

For the all the comments in my previous OS THANK YOU. I'm not done replying to all yet, will get back to it soon. 

To all my readers, you can post the links of my work wherever you want to. It is already public so I don't really care. As long as I get comments from my regular readers I don't care if the whole world reads it. So please don't even think for a second that I am mad at you for posting the links. 

HUGS

Nisha

MY INDEX: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3274484

The following 79 member(s) liked the above post:

wacky1990anushka30gaelle97419jaasz_25jeemanrockskimm_8abc456vattysn2012aieshapatel77SakshiAngelnikki1211sham24Desi_angel90screen22shona9--Lalz--devibabulittle_anglejs1234arhifandebi..Lavi..kateyesssafdarsweetyyyyyyydeepika03MadhuChowdaryoriyanavamps1996sreshta90kushal88sha19ambarsariyaDeelightmanvilover18kusharberrysay_cheesexoxsusanxoxchandiniebindamika17NourinNiShalnrithyaoshabana20ABCDesiGirl93Krazzy4u786Nikhi.shaimahkinny_ranviraysha1989Captain_PariAdenah.NiShalJULIELcutie_mahimahooriia_xsapphhirejia123sagarAennaMalika-E-ZainJannat94..Labyrinth..forever_youngLV88-GayathriK-preetipcKanwal_chohan..Gowri..__Aarti__-Sweetzo.Tuhi-Syed695ShivRajputalicemath.Yamin.Let-It-Goroshreblove_never_dies-BhabhiKiBehna-naina927meera.chaudhuriKays94

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS virman Long distance relationship" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Labyrinth..

IF-Dazzler

..Labyrinth..

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
res

shaimah

Goldie

shaimah

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Loved it
Continue soon and thanks for the pm!!

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
This is like what most couples go through! The silly arguments and the break ups! I'm intrigued at how you've put VirMan into a realistic approach, girl it's well written! To be honest, I sort of disliked Virat for suspecting Maanvi and that too when they've been dating for what three years? As I say, if you get jealous over silly things and there's a loss of trust, then what's the point in a relationship? But somehow, I loved the fact that he came back, and took the plane home TO HER. That was so sweet and just shows that he's in love with her. I would have loved it if it was longer and she didn't forgive him that quick but it's nice and sweet! :)

Keep up the writing.

Z

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha33..Ankita..

-BhabhiKiBehna-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BhabhiKiBehna-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
aussum aussum aussum os
i m just loving ur everywork
rofl i m too lazy but i will comment for ur beautiful work 
it was aussum i love this long distance concept
 but plz update one night stand soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha33

sreshta90

sreshta90

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
hey one more OS from u.. wow im happy with u.. u right evrything very well.. describing it in a clear manner.. nd i loved it... 

nisha33

hangok

IF-Rockerz

hangok

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
for a moment i thought the had really broked up, but thanks to your ideas you made virat realize how wrong he was..
i think in 3 years he should know her better... but at last im happy with the end..
 thank you for the pm, the great ideas of your os...

and im sorry that i cant write more than this :-(((

nisha33

BrunoMars

IF-Dazzler

BrunoMars

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
WoW! I love your work so much! I am so in love with it, is so down-to-earth and yet so fairytale. Gosh! This one was so cute. An innocent couple with their insecurities. Indeed, a relationship has to be based on trust if that is missing, it is better to move on. Luckily Virat realised right on time. Love how he knows her so well with taking the key from the doormat. Really love this one!

Edited by BrunoMars - 15 November 2012 at 12:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha33forever_young

Post Reply New Post

Go to top