Bhai Dhooj SP Article - Veera-Ranvijay

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Brothers gift their sisters something special for Bhai Dooj

3  LIKE  |    3  COMMENTS  | 

On Bhai Dooj, sisters pray for their brothers long and happy lives by performing the Tika ceremony. Reconnecting and acknowledging all you share with your siblings makes this day all the more special. This tradition is meant to be from the heart, not the pocket.

Arnav - Anjali

The special relation shared by this brother and sister is more than the ordinary. How the brother shares his feeling about Khushi to his sister is a must watch. To the outside world we all grow old but in this relation of brother-sister it is not replicated, instead they know each other as they always were.

Akshara - Shaurya  

Akshara and Shaurya share a bond like no other .A sibling is another person who knows you better than your parents. Akshara and Shaurya depict  how  it is to be protective and sensitive about the other sibling. Their brother sister bond is inspirational .

Sooraj - Chhavi 

Sooraj and Chhavi are imitation of a good relationship and strong bond. There's no other love like the love for a sibling which is evidently seen in both of them. How a sibling takes a stand for the other is reflected in their relationship.

Foram - Shashwat

A brother - sister relation is all about sharing and caring as seen in this duo. Foram and Shashwat share everything with each other, from little things to big issues. To watch something like this is just heart warming .

Ranvijay - Veera

The cute and sweet Ranvijay plays the perfect older brother to the tee to his little sister Veera. He does everything to take care of her and make her feel loved. To see such love and affection, even at such a young age is really beautiful.

Do you like our Star Plus  brothers and sisters? Share with us your most liked brother sister duo this Bhai Dooj.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sooraj and that Stupid Chavi...have no sibling bond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...she is an insult to all sisters around the world. Airhead sister!
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know abt others but what stupid imitation of a good relationship and strong bond is between Sooraj and that silly/stupid Chhavi? ...see I look and looked again I just can't see anything of such.
zeezee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. The bondage that is beginning to grow between Vera and RanV will be like no other brother and sister relationship.

Hope the writers do not take it to such an extent that it will appear a bit far fetched and unreal. 
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I don't know about others but Ranvijay and Veera definitely have the bond that is very special.

Thanks for sharing.
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
jay and Veera all the way! :D Their bond is special and presented in such a way that doesn't looked cliched at all! <3
marylin thumbnail
ranvijay and veera - their brother - sister relationship is inspiring. i hope their bond gets stronger as they grow older.