Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishrafan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow awesome a ray of hope tfs. See the difference we arhi fans can make. call spam just do not ask them to end show just change ph.
kith thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanju01

Next time please ask ur source,why sanaya is not willing to work with any other guy?Now u will say because she wants to work with barun only.Why only barun?He is not her hubby or her bf.If she is willing to work with barun who has no relationship with her then i don't think she will have problems working with someone else.After all she is an actress and her job is to act,whether it is with barun or viraf or shahrukh or salman or anyone else.

Next time please ask ur source the real reason behing sanaya 'quitting'.

If Sanaya thinks so, she is reasonable in thinking so. There are chances that the show could retain its position after the male lead is replaced, however that chance is a really really fat chance ! So the heroine must be concerned about the future of the show,  its quite natural !!
kith thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: trina2010

no. I never said I don't wanna trust you. Sorry if you felt that way. Yeah I was in tweeter just now spamming SPs twitter acct. I will go again and check

Hey, I like the way, Trina explained it, when she felt the other person is offended by her comment. Very good manners. 👏
--Amy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
We can just hope for something positive
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
News not from a reliable source