Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

kaussar

IF-Dazzler

kaussar

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Hi all.
I am new here. but i have been watching HJNH since day one and loving it. I don't know why some people find this serial boring. Yea i agree that it doesn't have much of a story line but still instead of the usual dramas churned out as hindi serials, i am liking this simple story. sometimes a simple story can also make wonders when executed well, especially when the cast and acting is good. and in this regard HJNH exels. i love ROHAAN s chemistry and acting and the acting of the other cast, anushka, Babi, anirudh and even tara..are also wonderful.And i am loving the serial day by day.
Today's episode was specially wonderful.Rohan's dialogues about how one should make out time to enjoy life's pleasures and his philosophy about life and happiness.. how that struck a cord with Muskan, all that was executed well.
And looks like that despite all the obstacles Rohan and Muskan has once again developed feelings for each other. And in the end it was really touching  to see the way muskan touched the lock of her hair which was put back by Rohan and how Rohan looked at his hand which touched Muskan's hair and the soulful way he stood staring at the departing Muskan.
Precap was a little apprehensive. wonder whats going to happen to Muskan and whether Tara is going to blame Rohan for it. but i have a feeling Rohan would come to Muskan's rescue when Muskan doesn't call him on reaching home.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Shifahheart1zuenaeminentAamnaLover-Simz-sweety_1754-SMay31-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love this serial" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SMay31-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SMay31-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
welcome :)) nd good too see ur post...plz b actiive wid us :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaussar

kaussar

IF-Dazzler

kaussar

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SMay31-

welcome :)) nd good too see ur post...plz b actiive wid us :D

Thanks Dear. I too hope this forum becomes more active as this serial deserves a chance and has the potential to become a superb serial.

-SMay31-

AamnaLover

IF-Dazzler

AamnaLover

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum, keep posting!! Smile I love this serial too, its the best serial after KTH Smile if people find it boring then they have no good taste!! LOL

kaussar

kaussar

IF-Dazzler

kaussar

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AamnaLover

Welcome to the forum, keep posting!! Smile I love this serial too, its the best serial after KTH Smile if people find it boring then they have no good taste!! LOL

Thanks dear. will try to post as much as i can get time.Smile

AamnaLover

fatmah

fatmah

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Welcome to hjnh world!!!

kaussar

-Simz-

IF-Rockerz

-Simz-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Awesum!!
Welcum to the forum..
Njoy n be active Big smile

kaussar

Raj_ki_Rani

Goldie

Raj_ki_Rani

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
i lives this show it si really nice i loves amna so i wach her show

kaussar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.