tmrw's epi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

i.am

i.am

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Hello all
i blv kal faisla ho jayega ki chhod diya jaye ya maar diya jaye
may be siddhi will tell seema truth and then consume poision or she will convince abhay that he wouldnt be happy with her..since samir sir is there cnite will surely not happen and so we can expect a +ve epi but manhoos cvs ka bharosa nahi par hamari mehnat par i ve bharosha...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "tmrw's epi" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prads

IF-Rockerz

Prads

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
I pray and hope ki kuch to accha ho kal ke episode me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divra4

etsy

etsy

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
kudos for your positivity..But I have lost all hopes.. the story is progressing the typical balaji style.. iske shaadi uses fir divorce phir shaadi kiss aur se phir usko bhi chodo .. I still remember in one interview SS said .. KC aur siddhi milenge and then end of story.. so I am sure reunion last episode mein hi yoga.. 
That being said.. I'll be more than happy if I am proved wrong

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
don't keep hopes of any positivity...becos no positivity is going to happen...i am not surprise if the c-night happens becos this show has become second hand cheapness...they have already stoop low showing the wedding...now the cheapness is c-night...they will show that too...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.