Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

anu93

IF-Sizzlerz

anu93

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Today the shocker for me was sudden change in attitude of Shobha!!Shocked Confused
I mean the lady who always stood for Aarti Is now literally blackmailing her!!Ouch
WTH!! Till yesterday Dubeys were telling Aarti to reveal her divorcee truth to Yash just for their selfish motive now U want Aarti to hide everything from Yash!!! Aarti PLZ Don't listen to them Yash ji will always support U...

On top of it u involved that innocent kid Ansh in ur plan and lied to him tooShocked
I didn't expect this from you ShobhaThumbs Down
Today U proved that afterall THAT OWN MOTHER IS OWN...NO ONE CAN EVER TAKE HER PLACE...
I really feel bad for Poor AartiOuch
Afterall Aarti has to suffer and bear all pain for those selfish DubeysDead...

Do Hit Like If u agree with me and plzz share ur views with meSmile
I'm Sorry If I used some harsh words but seriously how can anyone blackmail like this...

Edited by anu93 - 15 November 2012 at 11:23am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana1016Natalli19aish96ALUJNA21Savitha0101nirmalac99Pooja_11pretty_hgcluvPuvZana56KrantiGuru_JKRgafulu14pickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shobha ji I didn't expect this from U :(" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kundra

Goldie

kundra

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
I have to watch it now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shansukanu93

ana56

IF-Sizzlerz

ana56

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
agree with u dear
i also didnt expect this from her
but har maa ki aisi he nature hoti hai
maa apni bachay ko takleef me dekh kar tarapti hai
so i wont blame her that much
but still
didnt like her last dailogue while aarti was going and mr dubey requested her to stop arti

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shansukpretty_hanu93

kprp1

Groupbie

kprp1

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Disappointing episode! No excuses for how Aarti is being blackmailed! This much stress and she's gnu lose the baby but shobba I guess it's ok coz she has 3 kids???!!!
It's television and all but why do all shows show lead chRacters in such helpless limelight??? It makes me sick!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shansukaish96pretty_hanu93

gcluv

IF-Sizzlerz

gcluv

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Agree 
total role reversal
shobha -- you disappointed me 
you are spoiling  arati and ansh's life Angry
my poor yash is feel the burnt  because of your constant lies .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shansukpretty_hanu93

rogna

IF-Rockerz

rogna

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
A mother is always greedy for the sake of her children. Remember how Kaikeyi betrayed Ram and did such selfish and unfair things towards Ram for the sake of Bharat by asking the kingdom and by exiling Ram to live in the forest for 14 years. Shobha is doing the same thing for Prashanth. And come on lets face it she gave birth to Prashanth she doesn't give birth to Aarti. Of course there are differences as he gets the privileges of being the birth blood child and Aarti only some outsider taken to the family. Plus, he's dying for goodness sake. What kind of mother wouldn't want to save her own child from dying.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shansukpretty_hgcluvanu93

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
this is known your own blood is always your own.
(Not watched the show yet ,so comment is based on the topic and is short)

shansukanu93

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
parya always parya

shansukanu93

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.