Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

paviluvsvirika

Goldie

paviluvsvirika

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
OOOMMMGGG!!!
Veer starting to remember everything hopefully we're getting closer to veecha reunionDancingDancing
i wish nandish comes back to the show not that i dont like vikas's acting its just that im sooo used to seeing nandish and tina

what do u think guyzzz????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG OMG" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

itstimetospeak

IF-Rockerz

itstimetospeak

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
yes veer's memory is returning and tapasya will help veer to regain his memory fully. Yes i too wish Nandish was hereLOLLOLLOL

paviluvsvirika

Goldie

paviluvsvirika

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by itstimetospeak

yes veer's memory is returning and tapasya will help veer to regain his memory fully. Yes i too wish Nandish was hereLOLLOLLOL

did u read the article hugs and kisses that was posted in IF?

itstimetospeak

IF-Rockerz

itstimetospeak

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
no the article was too small but i read ur wu abt the article which u gave below. thanksLOL

paviluvsvirika

Goldie

paviluvsvirika

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by itstimetospeak

no the article was too small but i read ur wu abt the article which u gave below. thanksLOL
u can click on it to view it in a larger size anywayz ur always welcome disha

newvee

IF-Dazzler

newvee

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Lol. How many times they have made us fools by showing such scenes. still my frndz r hopeful. nothing will happen. if veer remembers everything now, what is taps gng to do.

paviluvsvirika

Goldie

paviluvsvirika

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newveechafan

Lol. How many times they have made us fools by showing such scenes. still my frndz r hopeful. nothing will happen. if veer remembers everything now, what is taps gng to do.
help veer get back with iccha coz we all  knw iccha she thinks about everyone elses happiness first instead of hers nd would sacrifice anything

newvee

IF-Dazzler

newvee

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
veer is nt gng to remember anything soon.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.