India-Forums

15/11/2012..YASHU. He is Great partner of life

Ultimate-GCian IF-Stunnerz
Ultimate-GCian
Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged

________

PART :- 1

Episode started AarTi doing the pooja and she remembers the talk with FB about ANSH Bone marrowOuch she is so dullOuchOuch..she did pooja for him..with no happy...when her pooja completed he took the diya and he too see the moon and AarTi..Great in FB that Dubeys they are emotionally making her down for ANSH bone marrow and she first said no i cannot say anything for that without asking YASHJI and she said YASHJI ANSH ki papa hai and he can only make decision on that.i need to tell him all the thing otherwise this will not be good.Shobha that idiot lady says if u say about all these and YASH will come to know about the past of urs and he will not allow us to take the Bone marrow of ANSH..so don't tell anything we promise u ANSH will be safe nothing will happenOuchOuch[Hate the Dubey's 1000000000000 times.selfish humans]AngryAngryAngry..she said not like that he can say YES also and she goes then Dubey calls her and shobha says no don't stop herOuch.AarTi says why u ar eangry??? then she says only suppose the word is there for my son's and she said u have a nice husband now, children and so u be happy in ur life no change for u and care..She just went..[hate shobha there she too selfish]AngryAngry AarYa pooja continued..and he asked AarTi to promise to have clear mind between eaach other.OMG he said the moon on sky is not so beautiful than the moon in front of me. an dhe said now -a- days mausam is suhaana EmbarrassedEmbarrassedOMG this man i totally loveEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

PART 2:-

AarYa pooja continued..and he again asked AarTi to promise to have clear mind between each other..she was speechlessa dn she silent..His ce;l ranged she said pick up call it is from home and he didSmile he talked with prateek and said AarTIji is with me shobha ma not well sho in fear of her she cameOuchOuch...hmm AarTi did tika for him...and then she took his blessings and he said me in fast too please have some concren on ur husbandLOLLOL..she said sorry.she gave him water and sweet and he too did tika for her, gave water and sweet and he was about to touch her feetLOLLOL she said wat u do?? i will have curseLOLLOL he said no i did the same u did bas..LOLLOL

PART 3:-

ANSH  wake up sleep and called AatTi. and he sees his papa car key and he search for him.that stupid dubey so criminal  dubey says that Ansh not to reveal anything to YASHU and he runs to see his papaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Dubeys discussed Ansh should npt reveal anythingOuchOuchand ANSH called PAPPA..YASHU grabbed him and they kissed..all the 3 are sacreed will ANSH reveal the truth to YASHU..he says something to YASHU in earsOuch

Precap:-

YAHSU telling that idiot dubey that he knows all t hing and AarTi had said him allOuch

Guru just outstanding today.he rule as YASH..and Kratz just too subtle and awesomeClapClap 

Edited by UltimateGcian - 15 November 2012 at 11:21am

The following 140 member(s) liked the above post:

OpandayallysiamvatsaJasmin81metallicazneeru aroraagniishalininarangsarika13BsankbalieJashpaJANNAVdrpallavigoelReenaKtin2000yulinshiny3india88renraylatoyaskapu80pavneetria0123haarisnani2011renusimmi11nadiasubrathdot3lalitha13farina_1992nerisha3101nousheen2012suzykenannforevermeimeiNatalli196luckyalana1cynthiagemNeelaalikhanNisha_abitirtasNandita1970gurulovemeenaagarwalJannat786RosieCneteche_clathaauaasaxena3mystifyredent4umonavarsanilovedeep06miss_patel5deep27zahirTuliboomerdirk41Didi07prefix3A HUGE FANTrinibeautyLuvchocradha105pallavisarkarMamanalukin4goodSoapdivra4catalanBdayMessageGCkrsh07Princess3101ramonamRubyWoogmhatcherqwerty012J12L85_Devna_gaanabhatmeenadsouza-Swetha-crazyfanofdsdvcherieLoverdesikimsamzeezee55hazel16vicky91*Maleena*mushkan_2003Shouting_SilverPooja_11jyoti_10Karna89virgo24teju1816ktympaviluvsvirika..Naina..-Deepzz-adigaagleenarana42Josmi01Leevi05ns1970pankhudi_TiaRa--Iqra--AnushaGKtellymedeejagininandjyoti06ApoorvaFanEuphoria.-Kash-ilovepyaarBul3desi chicana56jikky_84maha9Savz_Startling-ProudGCian-KrantiGuru_JKRSaraliciousPuvZDaltonigcluv--Yukthi--FastFuriousgirlOmnipotenceZaxogafulu14-Rashu-villian-KinSanj..RamKiJanaki..pickachu-Mrs.MSK-rechus

adigaag IF-Dazzler
adigaag
adigaag

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Veena although I did not approve of his pre-birthday behaviorwith Aarti, which was mainly due to depression but I have to say...he is certainly growing on me as a husband...his real test will start once the truth is revealed...Nice update on the epi...I know its natural  for a mother to care for her child no matter what but what a web of lies the Dubeys esp Shobha has created...She has certainly attained Mastery in lying...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyre-Swetha-Karna89leenarana42pankhudi_TiaRaFastFuriousgirlUltimate-GCian

hazel16 Goldie
hazel16
hazel16

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Thanks!!
maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Cute episode with curious precap. Waiting for tomorrow eagerly
Today shoba rocked in her act !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leenarana42

pankhudi_TiaRa IF-Rockerz
pankhudi_TiaRa
pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
thanks for lovely WU ! Hug
tellyme IF-Rockerz
tellyme
tellyme

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Thanks for awesome update.. always look for it...

Nice you made poster for it too..

first I am falling more and more for AArya each day and Yash... now Yash is coming up as YASH Scindhiya...

what a acting by Guru these days... and wow what look... I am falling more and more for him..uff

Now coming to Dubeys... me hating them more and more each day... all of them becoming selfish.

They always misguide AArti to tell lie, hide truth... what kind of people they are, no ethics. and then they leave her all alone to solve the mess they put her in by presurizing her with their decision..

I wonder if they really care for her. Always force her to act according to their convinience...

Only one thing they did good was... her PV with Yash but other wise they keep playing with her emotions and never come upfront to solve her issue... they are coward too.

What kind of mother she is , forcing her to hide thing from Yash, her husband, that too so big. does she not know how much Yash have done for Ansh... very selfish...

CV should not show their act correct in the end... they should be shown wrong coz they are wrong

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aish96-Swetha-Karna89leenarana42pickachu

ana56 IF-Sizzlerz
ana56
ana56

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
nice update di
today s epi was a good one full of twists
loved the scene where yash ji was trying to cheer arti up
by stating dailogues like mujhy ek faisla karna hai k kaun sa chand zyada khubsurat hai and ended up flirting by saying my chand is more beautiful
and when he bend down to take arti s blessing was likeDay Dreaming
i wanted to HUG him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Anjinie IF-Dazzler
Anjinie
Anjinie

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index