Balika Vadhu

Sanchi - paining in stoamch but pressing head?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

riks111

Groupbie

riks111

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
There is a saying in one Indian language - dukhe pet kute mathu (lol s) it means - paining in stomach but pressing head - it means that the person is actually feeling pain in stomach but feel shy to say that real pain is in stomach or they themselves are not aware consciously that their stomach is paining but instead they complain that their head is paining. Its a saying. And logically it means that there is something else bothering a person from his/her hearts of hearts but they react in a different manner.

Is sanchi's real problem is that Anandi is not modern? In place of Anandi if there was modern girl, would Sanchi still behaved that way? I think in reality she is jealous of the attention Anandi is getting from Shiv and his family and she feels like sidelined or is not centre of attention or baby of the house or princess of her brother anymore. Maybe she wants to remain the most important woman in her brother's life and now can't tolerate Shiv giving attention to his new wouldbe wife. Also she was like, she wanted to find a girl for her brother, maybe she had it in her mind that if she finds a girl she would be always getting credit from her brother that she is the one because of whom he is happy with his wife and that way she always remain centre of attention in her brother's and sister-in-law's life. She feels like she is being replaced by Anandi.  Many sisters are jealous of brother's wife as if someone would be jealous of other woman in their man's lfie.  I know its absurd but its true in so many cases

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine244the_Rijbrick_redsireesha76SuniarorasurbhiStar_on_earthankit111tistaaBlukittensurabhi01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanchi - paining in stoamch but pressing head?" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tistaa

IF-Sizzlerz

tistaa

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Actually you are right,,,,,,,,,,,,this is really one of the weired part of human psychology,,,,,,,,,and this has been very commonly seen in many persons

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arorasurbhi

brick_red

brick_red

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riks111

I think in reality she is jealous of the attention Anandi is getting from Shiv and his family and she feels like sidelined or is not centre of attention or baby of the house or princess of her brother anymore. Maybe she wants to remain the most important woman in her brother's life and now can't tolerate Shiv giving attention to his new wouldbe wife. Also she was like, she wanted to find a girl for her brother, maybe she had it in her mind that if she finds a girl she would be always getting credit from her brother that she is the one because of whom he is happy with his wife and that way she always remain centre of attention in her brother's and sister-in-law's life. She feels like she is being replaced by Anandi.  Many sisters are jealous of brother's wife as if someone would be jealous of other woman in their man's lfie.  I know its absurd but its true in so many cases

@riks111, You're right. Looks like Sanchi's problem is not A's sense of fashion. Sanchi appears highly immature. I cannot imagine how a sister can get jealous of her SIL!!! But in real life, there are some sisters who act too crazy.  Hmmm... Once a friend had confessed that the biggest sorrow for her will be when her brother gets married!!! I couldn't believe what I heard. But, don't know, whether it is due to her influence or not, her brother(33+) still remains single, while she is happily married and settled down with kids!!!

Whatever be Sanchi's problem, there should be some limit to the way she behaves with Anandi. Shame on her family that they allow it!! If she doesnt want to meet her  bhabhi, so be it, leave her alone. She should stay in hostel only.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arorasurbhi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top