Phir Subah Hogi

JUST POSTING

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

babygirl198722

Goldie

babygirl198722

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged

KNOW THIS DOESNOT CONCERN US BUT TAUGHT VARUN SHOULD SEE THIS AND THINK ABOUT IT.

IF crap continues maybe you should follow suit

TC article! ashish to quit RSSI not hapy with the way show going.The actor is creatively dissatisfied and is believed to be livid with the story line and repetitive dialogues used.

Edited by babygirl198722 - 15 November 2012 at 10:36am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JUST POSTING" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
i just wish varun finds better work with better role
we cant force him to quit it but can pray for him to get another show to work on so can move out from psh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrrazor12babygirl198722

seemasr

seemasr

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
I dont like to force him to quit .
Sometime job sucks but you can't quit.(like my companyDead
He signed knowing well that his character is grey.He himself might have no idea CV will chop off his role like this.
But at the same time i can't see Vikram Singh to disappear daily lil bits from show.
Hope Vikram Singh get ample amount of screen time.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
no no we are not forcing him to live but we want him to get better role in better show (some time we quit job if we are not happy with it naa)

but u know what PSH is on his shoulders only so how will they let him go Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoybabygirl198722

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.