Qubool Hai

Ishq Par Zor Nahi Hai Ye Woh Aatish Ghalib... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-Amby-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amby-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Very well written :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ishq Par Zor Nahi Hai Ye Woh Aatish Ghalib... (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-GoogleWithMe-

IF-Addictz

-GoogleWithMe-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
The dinner table was very cute ROFL zoya reaction and also asad raction when she calls her robot LOL

and agree the show is parential love i wanna c children love

-RD-

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Hello shello Pooja ji *waves and tentatively sneaks in*EmbarrassedLOL

I liked today's epi as well...I think Zoya's shrill tones were somewhat reduced today and I was thankful for that after some recent scenes where they were showing her overdoing it...but to see her in slightly sober tones is nice...the girl can act but they need to give her better material.

The first scene especially was really amusing for the way Zoya was going on and on about how she sorted out those lechers and Asad had this PAINED look on his face...when Zoya said, "Girls can take care of themselves", I thought they'd show Asad getting a FB of her famous pepper spray dhamkisLOL...but they didn't...haha...and the look on his face when she spills the water...lol...can a 4 Lions heroine ever NOT be clumsy? Nopeee :P...

The dinner table scene was funny too...the actors all do the interplay quite well...especially Najma and Dilshad's surreptitious smiles in the background watching Asad-Zoya clashing every time...lol...in a sense these clashes are not done in as cliched a manner so that's refreshing.

Word to what you said about Rashid-Dilshad's chemistry...I like the bg tune they use on them too...brings out a kind of pathos.

Dilshad really is suchhh a graceful and beautiful lady...so I understand why Asad's vision of an ideal woman is one like his mother...lol too bad for him though that he's gonna get klutzy Ms. pepper spray instead.

I liked the scene with the typical "what does love mean to you?" convo as well...despite the cliches, I feel the dialogues were good...especially Zoya's bit...it wasn't AS typical sa "mere sapno ka rajkumar" types...there was actually this kind of pure HAPPINESS in it along with the dreamy quality that I think Surbhi expressed quite well.

Asad's vision of his ideal girl is quite pragmatic based on his personality so I wonder how he'll ever learn to deal with the whirlwind that Zoya ji is.

I have to say it's interesting that for a change they are trying something OTHER than the businessman falls for behenji type girl storyline...Zoya is deffo no behenji and a little too "modern" for the rare conservative hero Asad.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--RD-ksgfan

ksgfan

IF-Rockerz

ksgfan

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
I loved how Asad turned towards zoya and said 'Main aapse baat nahi kar raha hun..apni behen se kar raha hun'LOL [i wish if Armaan had ever shown this attitude to Riddhima..then she would would have come running towards Armaan without throwing tantrumsLOL]

I also loved how Dilshad asked Asad not to rely on his 'list of qualities' of his life partner..haha..

Originally posted by -RD-

while Zoya has that typical gurly vision of it and she knows she will change the
day Love strikes her (well Asad se hoga to change hona hi hoga LOL

If this happens it would be real fun to see how she learns and tries to become Asad's 'perfect' life partner..LOL

Originally posted by AreYaar

I liked today's epi as well...I think Zoya's shrill tones were somewhat reduced today and I was thankful for that after some recent scenes where they were showing her overdoing it...but to see her in slightly sober tones is nice...

Oh yes! and i was happy enough not to see any unnecessary fight from her side!

-RD-

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Lovely post by u Pooja ! Embarrassed
Loved it very much <3

-RD-

rukhsar.crazy

IF-Rockerz

rukhsar.crazy

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
lovely update

-RD-

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
awesome post.. RD..Party

-RD-

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Hello shello Pooja ji *waves and tentatively sneaks in*EmbarrassedLOL

I liked today's epi as well...I think Zoya's shrill tones were somewhat reduced today and I was thankful for that after some recent scenes where they were showing her overdoing it...but to see her in slightly sober tones is nice...the girl can act but they need to give her better material.

The first scene especially was really amusing for the way Zoya was going on and on about how she sorted out those lechers and Asad had this PAINED look on his face...when Zoya said, "Girls can take care of themselves", I thought they'd show Asad getting a FB of her famous pepper spray dhamkisLOL...but they didn't...haha...and the look on his face when she spills the water...lol...can a 4 Lions heroine ever NOT be clumsy? Nopeee :P...

The dinner table scene was funny too...the actors all do the interplay quite well...especially Najma and Dilshad's surreptitious smiles in the background watching Asad-Zoya clashing every time...lol...in a sense these clashes are not done in as cliched a manner so that's refreshing.

Word to what you said about Rashid-Dilshad's chemistry...I like the bg tune they use on them too...brings out a kind of pathos.

Dilshad really is suchhh a graceful and beautiful lady...so I understand why Asad's vision of an ideal woman is one like his mother...lol too bad for him though that he's gonna get klutzy Ms. pepper spray instead.

I liked the scene with the typical "what does love mean to you?" convo as well...despite the cliches, I feel the dialogues were good...especially Zoya's bit...it wasn't AS typical sa "mere sapno ka rajkumar" types...there was actually this kind of pure HAPPINESS in it along with the dreamy quality that I think Surbhi expressed quite well.

Asad's vision of his ideal girl is quite pragmatic based on his personality so I wonder how he'll ever learn to deal with the whirlwind that Zoya ji is.

I have to say it's interesting that for a change they are trying something OTHER than the businessman falls for behenji type girl storyline...Zoya is deffo no behenji and a little too "modern" for the rare conservative hero Asad.

AnuuuHug

Word to everything u've said ...I totally agree with u ..and its such a relief that Asad isnt the typical AYBM (Angry young businessmanLOL) and Zoya isnt the typical small town lead with a weird dressing style ...Plus the actors in their respective roles are doing a fine job and finally
                 woh aaye humari post par khuda ki inayat hai  kabhi apni post ko kabhi unko dekhte hain Embarrassed

Edited by -RD- - 16 November 2012 at 7:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-AreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.