Posted: 11 years ago

Ek Hazaaron Mein.. completes 300 episodes

By Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Nov 15, 2012, 08.46 PM IST
inShare
More
A
A
READ MORE Star Plus|Kushal Tandon|Krystle Dsouza|Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai
Ek Hazaaron Mein.. completes 300 episodes
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai
Cinevistaas' Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai aired on Star Plus has been having a successful journey, and it has become one of the popular shows on the tube for its gripping storytelling and brilliant performances.

Viewers have not only appreciated the show but thanks to it the actor of Ek Hazaaron Mein...have become a household name. The beautiful saga about a bond between two sisters has clicked with the audiences and the show today (15 November 2012) has achieved yet another feat, that of completing 300 episodes.

Though the actors and the crew of Ek Hazaaron Mein.. did not commemorate the occasion due to their back to back shooting schedule, this occasion atleast gave them a reason to smile on the day.

Thanking the Ek Hazaaron Mein.. fans for all their love and support, the lead actress Krystle Dsouza said, "A big thank you to everybody who have been watching our show. We all owe our success to you guys and the reason Ek Hazaaron Mein has managed to come such a long way is because of your suppost. You love, appreciate and admire our work and this reinforces us to work even harder and entertain you all."

Kushal Tandon aka Virat averred, "It's a nice feeling and I am very proud to be a part of a good show like this. Ek Hazaaron Mein... is my first show and it has given me everything, I won all the possible awards for my role. I am very happy the way my role has progressed."

When asked about the animosity on the sets of EK Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai and will that have a negative impact on the show the actor says, "I don't want to comment much on it all I can say is that we all are professionals and we are paid to do our jobs. We are good actors." 
Finally koi acha article related to the show
thanks for sharing
WE WANT SOMETHING AMAZING from the show as a gift for the 300th episode!
awww looks like younger bro learnt fm elder one dis time

better comment dis time👏👏👏

inspired fm big bro...thats d benefit of having sensible people around...

love karan😊
tfs
love kushal's answer 
he always gives sensiable answers 
love u kushal & nia 
good to see that some people have now better way to communicate  d issues...I love karan for all d positivity

great job karan n krystle n team
What Kushal said  "I don't want to comment much on it all I can say is that we all are professionals and we are paid to do our jobs. We are good actors." 

sounds so familiar..I wonder where I heard this before..😆
I guess people learn from the best..😉
This topic is being watched and would be closed if the indirect bashing continues.
A request to every one commenting here Please STOP the indirect bashing or an action would be taken against you.
On behalf of EHMMBH DT
Jasmine
Yaaay!! 🥳
Thanks for Sharing!
you rock kushal...we are happy with how your role has progressed too. Virat is the backbone of this show.