Bravo Soham what an answer! - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by JulieD

Great post Kools. I miss your commentary though.

Anyway, eventually Soham, like everyone else, will bow to the great Mahaan Archana. That will be her crowning glory there. She was dying for the twins to accept her as their mother, yet we see no bonding with her daughters now that they have accepted her mahaan-ness Archana as their mother. 
If I remember correctly, Soham had spent a couple years with Varsha not months right? Someone please correct me here but the show had taken a leap by about four years and then Soham was already living with Varsha. She had no problems staying without him then despite Manav and Savita being upset so why is she now claiming that she can't live without him for a day? She got through 18 years didn't she?
Archana is just full of drama. Maybe it's her menopause because she should be around 50 after all those leaps!!

From what I've seen of the four year leap, Soham was permanently given to Varsha and Satish. They had him for all those years. After the leap, when there was a party being thrown for Sulochana, Varsha arrived with Soham. Archana didn't behave in anyway that Soham was her son. The viewers didn't know until later that Soham was actually Manav-Archana's son that they had allowed Varsha and Satish to adopt (unofficially). Apparently, the length of time that Varsha-Satish had Soham changed to 6 months. I assume this is because of fan outrage because many months back a member told me that when they found out that Arman had given their first child (their symbol of love) away to Varsha, they were outraged and had formed petitions and such. I guess that's why the length of time Varsha had Soham changed and that's why all that hullabaloo of wanting Soham back was written in, basically to please the fans who wanted Arman to have their first child back. 
Edited by salvatore-nina - 11 years ago
Originally posted by JulieD

Great post Kools. I miss your commentary though.

Anyway, eventually Soham, like everyone else, will bow to the great Mahaan Archana. That will be her crowning glory there. She was dying for the twins to accept her as their mother, yet we see no bonding with her daughters now that they have accepted her mahaan-ness Archana as their mother. 

Its been 8-10 months since twins are here and I yet have not seen Archana putting out an oz of effort in knowing them or bonding with them...She took Purvi's side when it came to Arjun dumping Ovi for Purvi..She rubbed their relationship in Ovi and deshmukh's face with announcements, Wedding card, even court case against Bishnu.  All she cares for is Sulo and Purvi now...Just like how she cared for her sisters and mother the K clan..We have seen how she talks to twins when they think independently which is not same as her thinking..Example abt Soham how she talked to Ovi-Teju who thinks he is gunda and danger to the family...

If I remember correctly, Soham had spent a couple years with Varsha not months right? Someone please correct me here but the show had taken a leap by about four years and then Soham was already living with Varsha. She had no problems staying without him then despite Manav and Savita being upset so why is she now claiming that she can't live without him for a day? She got through 18 years didn't she?
Archana is just full of drama. Maybe it's her menopause because she should be around 50 after all those leaps!!

Soham was with Varsha for 3 yrs and not 6 months as CVs decided to show.  Just like CVs changed the whole story abt how ArMan got seperated and blamed Savita for it all..Initially ArMan both let Soham stay with Varsha...i could not understand how Manav and Savita went along with Archana's stupid decisions..This woman has never loved any of her bio kids..She can only concentrate on one child at a time as they are projects for her...Purvi was one project and now Soham...This is all about Her VS Varsha and not thinking abt Soham and what he needs...Yes Archana is a nautanky queen...Its not menopause dear as I have been thru it already...This woman is like this since the day she married Manav...Or May be she has been in Menopause since she was 25 😆

Her stupid decisions have ruined so many lives around her...Not only her BIL is killed due to someone in her ILs family, Her first baby died b4 even being born, but she almost destroyed her  husband, kids and now she blames Varsha for Soham's unfortunate life as gunda?  She is the one who put him in this situation...She is the one and no one else..

Which Sanskars and Parvarish is she talking abt??  SOham is not a "Project" that she can work on, make it successful and WIN...He is her child who has been abandoned by his parents...he has abandonement, trust, anger, betrayal, hurt issues..though he knows he was kidnapped he still loves the woman who has done nothing but love and care for him. Archana really needs psychiatric help and learn to make right decisions...Her passive aggressive behavior as Ranchandi = warrior queen attitude whenever she feels like ain't going to work..

Disclaimer: No way I am condoning Varsha kidnapping her sister's son with my post...But she is waaay better mother to Soham than Archana has been to Ovi-Teju or Soham😳
Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by salvatore-nina

From what I've seen of the four year leap, Soham was permanently given to Varsha and Satish. They had him for all those years. After the leap, when there was a party being thrown for Sulochana, Varsha arrived with Soham. Archana didn't behave in anyway that Soham was her son. The viewers didn't know until later that Soham was actually Manav-Archana's son that they had allowed Varsha and Satish to adopt (unofficially). Apparently, the length of time that Varsha-Satish had Soham changed to 6 months. I assume this is because of fan outrage because many months back a member told me that when they found out that Arman had given their first child (their symbol of love) away to Varsha, they were outraged and had formed petitions and such. I guess that's why the length of time Varsha had Soham changed and that's why all that hullabaloo of wanting Soham back was written in, basically to please the fans who wanted Arman to have their first child back. 

And basically to justify that Archana never gave Soham to VArsha and she probably took care of Soham to help Archana with the twins which Varsha took undue advantage off.

Becuase, when all these events were happening, twins were not even born and Archana had only 2 kids, Sachu and Soham to take care of...it is the easiest way to blame VArsha by the CVs...nothing more...
Parenting finds a whole new meaning with characters like Archana, Manav, and of course Varsha.

I guess that sums up my sentiments on the crap track currently going on in PR.