Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Not just that Kalapi , his golden heart was ascribed to Archana's blood .  In short whatever was good in him was bcoz of the inherent sanskaari blood and whatever was bad in him was bcoz of Varsha's parvarish .

Yup...not a single drop of Deshmukh's apavitra blood...all done single-handedly by great Mother ArchanaWink...can't blame Archana though, Manav is such a spinelessErmmCensored...Sad though that I feel, even though Varsha was wrongly in kidnapping, she was shown taking care of little Soham, not to mention the mental instability...I can so she her state when she kidnapped Soham...have seen infertile women battle depression, inability and loneliness in real life...very sad situation those are...

If he becomes hundred percent sanskaari he is fit to be Arman's son . Otherwise no , a big discussion on whose par var ish would have been the best for him ...Archana's or Varshas is the topic .

Found it weird that Archana went on talking against Varsha, when obviously it was only making Soham mad and instigating him...found it weird she said, I am ready to accept you with your hate...and then those challenging words...wow, why is it always about winning to her? Somehow, it is always a challenge to her somehow, she could accept Arjun as he was, what makes us thinks it will be any different. It just reminds me of Nina's excellent post on the thinking of Superior nations or really anything that one isn't accustomed to from idol worshipping, to skin color superiority etc. It isthe same mentality...

I find Archana's love very conditional and glorifying herself than really caring for her son . The way she was challenging him by going to his ...a young person's level was very immature to me . Life is not about turning every thing into a chunauti ...sometimes it is also about simply loving . And today was one of those days i felt . 

Yes, agreed, it has been always glorifying Archana somehow...it kind of the Great Mother is Correct with so much grey hairsLOL...btw, found Archana looking like a teenager today and with MAnav, in Varsha's wordWink, looking like a teenager with an old fartROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07JulieDKittya_Cullenkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bravo Soham what an answer! (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
What did u think Archana's whitewith flowered material Long tunic with leggins???  Natural light brown hair do...

She looked even younger than yesterday with her puff sleeved salvar kameez...Today she wore similar outfit when she went to Ks...

Edited by Dabulls23 - 15 November 2012 at 8:11pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapics-07Kittya_CullenFireLordPhoenix

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Great post Kools. I miss your commentary though.

Anyway, eventually Soham, like everyone else, will bow to the great Mahaan Archana. That will be her crowning glory there. She was dying for the twins to accept her as their mother, yet we see no bonding with her daughters now that they have accepted her mahaan-ness Archana as their mother. 
If I remember correctly, Soham had spent a couple years with Varsha not months right? Someone please correct me here but the show had taken a leap by about four years and then Soham was already living with Varsha. She had no problems staying without him then despite Manav and Savita being upset so why is she now claiming that she can't live without him for a day? She got through 18 years didn't she?
Archana is just full of drama. Maybe it's her menopause because she should be around 50 after all those leaps!!

KalapiKittya_CullenFireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Children turn out the way they are ...no parvarish can mould them as a pucca guarantee nina . If this was the case all the parents of the world would have been the happiest as they would have known where they stood . But they are not ..they are worried as children r unpredictable and their own indviiduals . They heave a sigh of relief when the children turn out ok as the risk factor is always there , no matter what the parvarish is .

Blood , parvarish guarantees nothing . Genes can show some inherited traits ...like determination , fighting spirit , artistic nature etc . But thats all ...it ends there . How these traits r used is up to the maker . Savita had a fighting spirit and she fought with chawl ladies but Soham uses the same fighting spirit for vicious gundaism . Archana was obsessed with one man ...Manav and Ovi inherited the same trait but she snatched him from someone else he loved as she could not bear the thought about being with any one else. Her mother had the same one man fixation but thankfully she was married to him , Ovi was not . How these genes work is a different story altogether .

@ red - That's the thing Archana has a problem understanding or she just refuses to understand that. She thinks that proudly declaring to the world that her parvarish can never be wrong guarantees that those who have been given Archana's parvarish are blessed saintly souls. It's the children who decide how they will turn out. In some cases, certain situations mold someone into being of a different character. However, most often it is the children who decide what path they will take, what actions they will take thereby making an identity for themselves. Archana needs to understand that while children can be a reflection of their parents (in representing parents' values, beliefs, etc.) they are ultimately individual beings. Blood determines nothing either. Just because Soham has Archana's blood running in him doesn't mean he will also awaken to that saintly spirit residing somewhere deep within him. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dumbo15KalapiKittya_Cullen

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JulieD

Anyway, eventually Soham, like everyone else, will bow to the great Mahaan Archana. That will be her crowning glory there. She was dying for the twins to accept her as their mother, yet we see no bonding with her daughters now that they have accepted her mahaan-ness Archana as their mother. 
If I remember correctly, Soham had spent a couple years with Varsha not months right? Someone please correct me here but the show had taken a leap by about four years and then Soham was already living with Varsha. She had no problems staying without him then despite Manav and Savita being upset so why is she now claiming that she can't live without him for a day? She got through 18 years didn't she?
Archana is just full of drama. Maybe it's her menopause because she should be around 50 after all those leaps!!

From what I've seen of the four year leap, Soham was permanently given to Varsha and Satish. They had him for all those years. After the leap, when there was a party being thrown for Sulochana, Varsha arrived with Soham. Archana didn't behave in anyway that Soham was her son. The viewers didn't know until later that Soham was actually Manav-Archana's son that they had allowed Varsha and Satish to adopt (unofficially). Apparently, the length of time that Varsha-Satish had Soham changed to 6 months. I assume this is because of fan outrage because many months back a member told me that when they found out that Arman had given their first child (their symbol of love) away to Varsha, they were outraged and had formed petitions and such. I guess that's why the length of time Varsha had Soham changed and that's why all that hullabaloo of wanting Soham back was written in, basically to please the fans who wanted Arman to have their first child back. 

Edited by salvatore-nina - 15 November 2012 at 8:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KalapiKittya_Cullenkoolsadhu1000

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged

Its been 8-10 months since twins are here and I yet have not seen Archana putting out an oz of effort in knowing them or bonding with them...She took Purvi's side when it came to Arjun dumping Ovi for Purvi..She rubbed their relationship in Ovi and deshmukh's face with announcements, Wedding card, even court case against Bishnu.  All she cares for is Sulo and Purvi now...Just like how she cared for her sisters and mother the K clan..We have seen how she talks to twins when they think independently which is not same as her thinking..Example abt Soham how she talked to Ovi-Teju who thinks he is gunda and danger to the family...

Soham was with Varsha for 3 yrs and not 6 months as CVs decided to show.  Just like CVs changed the whole story abt how ArMan got seperated and blamed Savita for it all..Initially ArMan both let Soham stay with Varsha...i could not understand how Manav and Savita went along with Archana's stupid decisions..This woman has never loved any of her bio kids..She can only concentrate on one child at a time as they are projects for her...Purvi was one project and now Soham...This is all about Her VS Varsha and not thinking abt Soham and what he needs...Yes Archana is a nautanky queen...Its not menopause dear as I have been thru it already...This woman is like this since the day she married Manav...Or May be she has been in Menopause since she was 25 OuchLOL

Her stupid decisions have ruined so many lives around her...Not only her BIL is killed due to someone in her ILs family, Her first baby died b4 even being born, but she almost destroyed her  husband, kids and now she blames Varsha for Soham's unfortunate life as gunda?  She is the one who put him in this situation...She is the one and no one else..

Which Sanskars and Parvarish is she talking abt??  SOham is not a "Project" that she can work on, make it successful and WIN...He is her child who has been abandoned by his parents...he has abandonement, trust, anger, betrayal, hurt issues..though he knows he was kidnapped he still loves the woman who has done nothing but love and care for him. Archana really needs psychiatric help and learn to make right decisions...Her passive aggressive behavior as Ranchandi = warrior queen attitude whenever she feels like ain't going to work..

Disclaimer: No way I am condoning Varsha kidnapping her sister's son with my post...But she is waaay better mother to Soham than Archana has been to Ovi-Teju or SohamEmbarrassed

Edited by Dabulls23 - 15 November 2012 at 8:56pm

Kalapics-07Kittya_CullenFireLordPhoenix

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salvatore-nina

From what I've seen of the four year leap, Soham was permanently given to Varsha and Satish. They had him for all those years. After the leap, when there was a party being thrown for Sulochana, Varsha arrived with Soham. Archana didn't behave in anyway that Soham was her son. The viewers didn't know until later that Soham was actually Manav-Archana's son that they had allowed Varsha and Satish to adopt (unofficially). Apparently, the length of time that Varsha-Satish had Soham changed to 6 months. I assume this is because of fan outrage because many months back a member told me that when they found out that Arman had given their first child (their symbol of love) away to Varsha, they were outraged and had formed petitions and such. I guess that's why the length of time Varsha had Soham changed and that's why all that hullabaloo of wanting Soham back was written in, basically to please the fans who wanted Arman to have their first child back. 

And basically to justify that Archana never gave Soham to VArsha and she probably took care of Soham to help Archana with the twins which Varsha took undue advantage off.

Becuase, when all these events were happening, twins were not even born and Archana had only 2 kids, Sachu and Soham to take care of...it is the easiest way to blame VArsha by the CVs...nothing more...

cs-07Kittya_CullenFireLordPhoenixrognaDabulls23

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Parenting finds a whole new meaning with characters like Archana, Manav, and of course Varsha.

I guess that sums up my sentiments on the crap track currently going on in PR.

cs-07Kittya_CullenFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top