Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Bravo Soham what an answer! (Page 2)

dumbo15 Senior Member
dumbo15
dumbo15

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hbkforever

Finally the court case got over and Soham got his much anticipated saza...I seriously doubt what he dreaded more- the imprisonment or another boooring lecture from Archu...he was bugged yet laughed and pleaded the havaldar to take her away...bechara! jail mein bhi araam nahi haiLOL
Archana was expectedly crying after the judgement doing 'meri galti hai'...welcome to earth madamDeadwhat did she expected by the way? that the court is a ice-cream parlour and judge will give him two chocolate scoops with whipped creamAngry...and what this 'peeda majha' for?...maybe be reminding the viewers what a 'peeda in the butt' she has been for all living sundryCensored
Now comes leader of K bhootnis...repenting with her ghadyali aansoo, for committing Varsha's shraadh...first commit all the kaands and then start belly dancing over it...drama queenClown
Savita...well she is buried under 'ahsaan ka bhoj' by her bahu...so can't blame her for being in 'Archana sahi keh rahi hai' modeOuch

One thing more...if punishment for 
1) Kidnapping
2) Attempt to murder (of Arjun)
3) Pointing a gun (to Archana)
4) Threatining the Deshmukhs
                                                   ...is one year and 25000rs fine...then who won't want to be criminal...such a lucrative profession...isn't it?Pig

Haha the peeda majha. The baby music and that song are such nautanki. That is such a small punishment for the things he's done. In some countries he woulda got the death penalty, but I still like his character. He needs to put Archu in her place and tell her off!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapics-07Kittya_CullenFireLordPhoenixrognakoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogna

If Varsha wanted to keep Soham away from imprisonment all she had to do was agreed with Archana and gave back Soham to them or at least ask Soham to stay away from the criminal organization. She should have told Soham to be nice with Manav and Archana or at least pretended to be nice to them and Manav and Archana would not think twice as to drop all the charges against Soham. That way he would be as free as a bird and can go his own ways and do whatever he wants to do. 

But because she wants to keep Soham away from Manav and Archana and was afraid that Soham would start to love Manav and Archana she said. And because of this the chain and domino reaction happen and Soham is being punished and put behind bars for everything that he had done towards the Deshmukh's clan. 

Very well said..It is Varshas selfishness that landed Soham in jail...Had she made an effort towards correcting her mistake by letting Soham know the truth, and bringing him back to Archana, she could still have kept Soham out of all cases...what a beautiful bond...Big smile...can keep son in jail but still wont let him make it up with his parents...very very ideal bondTongue

Edited by akruz - 15 November 2012 at 2:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

berrysweetrogna

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Not that i expected anyone to agree with me about the bond but

how is only Varsha's selfishness responsible for Soham to land in jail ?Confused

Just as Varsha wanted to keep him away from his parents 

did not Archana want to keep him away from Varsha ? Did u at any point see this understanding in her that since he has grown with her he might be attached to her and she should keep her personal feelings aside and be mature about this and include both of them so that access to him is possible ?

Archana wants him on her terms , She wants him with manners , values , improvisation . For that she sent him to jail as she believes he will come out improved and this will help him to fit in the new fold .

If Varsha had sent him to Archana saying she is your mother , not i , he would not have gone to jail inspite of many criminal activities is it ?

The fact is he knew he was kidnapped , he knows Varsha is not his real mother , he knows Archana is his biological mother ...yet he made a conscious choice .

Then what is to be done and who is to be blamed  ? 

And is the divine bond only between Archana and Purvi ? Wink Bonds of divinity that would perhaps make other people like Arjun and Madhuri land in jail for perjury ?

dumbo15Kalapics-07JulieDKittya_CullenFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

Kool, I haven't watched the episode yet, so can't comment much on today's show, but I always felt, Varsha loved Soham without reason. I know as a mom, it doesn't matter, if my son does thing right or wrong, I will always love him, no matter what. I will never support my kids in their wrong doing, but will always support the person and his/her emotional need.

So, with Archana, I always felt, it became more about his being a gunda. Even as a gunda he was being justified with a golden heart, because he is Soham. So, it was always more about his parvarish, then the being he is...I guess, it is hard for the Cvs to show it separately, and the Cvs always end up challenging etc., when Archana could be more with him emotionally...I guess, it is hard to show and demarcate these small difference…at the end it wasn't about parents love, but his upbringing…here Manav fell sp short, that it was unbelievable he took the twins away from Archana simply for their safety…Cvs fall short all the time…sad…

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieDKittya_CullenFireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Not just that Kalapi , his golden heart was ascribed to Archana's blood .  In short whatever was good in him was bcoz of the inherent sanskaari blood and whatever was bad in him was bcoz of Varsha's parvarish .

If he becomes hundred percent sanskaari he is fit to be Arman's son . Otherwise no , a big discussion on whose par var ish would have been the best for him ...Archana's or Varshas is the topic .

I find Archana's love very conditional and glorifying herself than really caring for her son . The way she was challenging him by going to his ...a young person's level was very immature to me . Life is not about turning every thing into a chunauti ...sometimes it is also about simply loving . And today was one of those days i felt . 

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 15 November 2012 at 5:17pm

dumbo15pn_92cs-07JulieDKittya_CullenFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Good topic kools...I have not seen today's episode yet as was out due to my Book club meeting...But will watch it this evening and post...

But from what I read loved Soham's response to Archana ...

HBK you crack me up everytime with your post..

Loved the part abt Peeda Majha in the rear Censored  of us viewers with her nonsense eh Wink

May be we will finally get to see what we have been pining for from Soham and not Manav, Ovi or Teju..

What we expected from Ovi-Teju after finding out Archana being their mother did not happen...they all fell for her achhai...No one questioned her as Evil Savita took the fall...

Hoping Soham will do the needful...Hope CVs do not butcher Bishnu-Soham character like they did with Manav, Satish, Arjun Angry

Edited by Dabulls23 - 15 November 2012 at 6:45pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dumbo15KalapiJulieDKittya_CullenFireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000

FireLordPhoenix IF-Rockerz
FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Kools from your posts it sounds like it's a must-watch episode. I'm going to watch it only because I can't wait for Vishnu to tell off Archana. I understand what you mean about the bond between Varsha and Vishnu. She looks like a bad mother in the world's eyes, which is partly true, but you can't deny that she really loves her son. Vishnu loves her more than any other person in the world and she means everything to him. How was Archana going to make a place for herself in his heart? He'll only still hate her, thinking she gave him up to Varsha, which she did. 

For Archana, the problem is that her Soham is a gunda. Archana's parvarish would never allow any of her children to become such so she points fingers at Varsha because it's Varsha's parvarish that tainted her son. Give me a break. Everything always comes down to parvarish, doesn't it. Parvarish, sanskaar, balidan, all that nonsense. EK and her CVs overuse the theme of parvarish just as much as they do with sanskaar and sacrifice. This is the same thing I've been hearing in all of her serials. It's annoying to say the least when these characters who are so high up on their pedestals point fingers at others for the same things which they themselves do. Archana and Sulo blame Varsha for her parvarish. They claim that Archana would have given a better parvarish. Look at Sulo. What did her parvarish do? Vinod was easily influenced by his conniving wife and threw her out of her own home. Varsha was obstinate and ran off with her nephew (though she does love him more than his own mother). Sulo and Archana even made Vaishali go back to Dharmesh. And of course, there's Archana, who likes being the tyaag queen and then crying over all her decisions to sacrifice. Sulo tells Archana not to sacrifice her family, yet she doesn't listen. Wasn't Archana going against Sulo's parvarish then? And what about Purvi? Did Archana's parvarish instill in her that lying in court is okay as long as "tum aapne dil ke baat sunthe ho?"

mariyemdumbo15KalapiJulieDKittya_Cullenkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Children turn out the way they are ...no parvarish can mould them as a pucca guarantee nina . If this was the case all the parents of the world would have been the happiest as they would have known where they stood . But they are not ..they are worried as children r unpredictable and their own indviiduals . They heave a sigh of relief when the children turn out ok as the risk factor is always there , no matter what the parvarish is .

Blood , parvarish guarantees nothing . Genes can show some inherited traits ...like determination , fighting spirit , artistic nature etc . But thats all ...it ends there . How these traits r used is up to the maker . Savita had a fighting spirit and she fought with chawl ladies but Soham uses the same fighting spirit for vicious gundaism . Archana was obsessed with one man ...Manav and Ovi inherited the same trait but she snatched him from someone else he loved as she could not bear the thought about being with any one else. Her mother had the same one man fixation but thankfully she was married to him , Ovi was not . How these genes work is a different story altogether .

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

usitaramdumbo15Kalapics-07JulieDKittya_CullenFireLordPhoenixrognaDabulls23

Go to top