Bravo Soham what an answer!

Posted: 11 years ago
Excellent acting by the actor who played Soham and excellent characterization by CVs and I hope they keep him this way .

I was very surprised that he did not mind the kidnapping but recognised the love behind her obsession .

The answer he gave Archana was too good . Yes , she stole me but she did it coz she loved me . She did not neglect me like you people .

👏👏👏

Archana did neglect him when he was a baby . She kept him for months with her sister ignoring her husband's annoyance . And she is telling her husband today that she cannot stay without him for a day ! What a blatant white lie !

I don't like or approve what Varsha did . But 

She did not want her child to be jailed

She was so emotional she spoke to the judge

She cared least about her personal jailing but she wanted his freedom

She ran after him

She assured him nothing would happen to him as long as she was alive

Guys , hate to say this , but a mother for you . Emotionally irrational , obsessed with her child , willing to go to any lengths for him , Varsha makes one hell of a grey mother .

He , on the other hand , did not mind his own sentencing but wanted his mother free and not behind bars .

What a beautiful bond between mother and son ...it beats all the romantic bonds shown in this serial with hindi film music in the background hollow .

If Archana's chunauti or challenge to him was boring and infuriating , his explanation about the bond that existed between him and Varsha due to that genuine love was touching .

Archana is nowdays shown giving everyone challenges . She gave Varsha a challenge , Balan a challenge , media a challenge and now Soham a challenge . Her pointed fingers and challenges are nothing new . One simply tells the son behind bars 'I love you' ...does not make it an ugly verbal duel of challenges , thats highly immature .

Soham needs to 'improve' but Archana needs to 'improve' more . She can start this process by accepting responsibility and paying careful attention to his words .

It is my request to CVs not to change at least this character Soham . All characters falling at Archana's feet is the formula of this serial but try this for once . You may be surprised if the TRPS rise .
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Excellent acting by the actor who played Soham and excellent characterization by CVs and I hope they keep him this way .

I was very surprised that he did not mind the kidnapping but recognised the love behind her obsession .

The answer he gave Archana was too good . Yes , she stole me but she did it coz she loved me . She did not neglect me like you people .

👏👏👏

Archana did neglect him when he was a baby . She kept him for months with her sister ignoring her husband's annoyance . And she is telling her husband today that she cannot stay without him for a day ! What a blatant white lie !

She ran after him

Guys , hate to say this , but a mother for you . Emotionally irrational , obsessed with her child , willing to go to any lengths for him , Varsha makes one hell of a grey mother .

He , on the other hand , did not mind his own sentencing but wanted his mother free and not behind bars .

What a beautiful bond between mother and son ...it beats all the romantic bonds shown in this serial with hindi film music in the background hollow .

If Archana's chunauti or challenge to him was boring and infuriating , his explanation about the bond that existed between him and Varsha due to that genuine love was touching .

Archana is nowdays shown giving everyone challenges . She gave Varsha a challenge , Balan a challenge , media a challenge and now Soham a challenge . Her pointed fingers and challenges are nothing new . One simply tells the son behind bars 'I love you' ...does not make it an ugly verbal duel of challenges , thats highly immature .

Soham needs to 'improve' but Archana needs to 'improve' more . She can start this process by accepting responsibility and paying careful attention to his words .

It is my request to CVs not to change at least this character Soham . All characters falling at Archana's feet is the formula of this serial but try this for once . You may be surprised if the TRPS rise .

Yes, Ankit Narang, soham is abos**tley amazing in portraying this character. I also hope that they dont change him.

and yes, I also mentioned this in another post... anyways I really hope that CVS dont make a puppy dog out of soham after his reformation and I sisncerely hope that they dont reform him by the hands of Doctor mahaan and her mini mi (Archana and Purvi). I would hate that. Besides archana has got everyone on her feet and worshipping her. I want soham to be her rebilious child who will give her a hard time and not fall in her schemes. everyone connected to archana or purvi is destroyed.
I am looking forward to watch soham after the leap with a possible love ineterst and his reformation by her hands not the people of PR land who are all controlles by archana.
And yes, Varsha is a bad mother but in her own twisted mind, she is a mother and I just wish that she had made soham a respected guy and not a criminal. i would have wanted to see "doctor mahaans" face then. anyways enough of my bak bak
by the way kools I am a silent reader of your written uppdates. they alsways amuse me and please do continue. although I am not in the forum much to drop a comment. But they are appreciated :)

/cyrine
Edited by cyrine - 11 years ago
Originally posted by virika.kryan

kools u were gonna write something in my thread of manav's butchering

Trust me i will . 

Btw Archana took Soham to court coz she feels right at home pulling family members in court . Remember how she took her husband to court . This time son and sister .  What a tejasvini aurat ! I admire her tough side . Tough hearts and beautiful faces r the trick . One has everyone at the feet with this combo .😉
Originally posted by cyrine

Yes, Ankit Narang, soham is abos**tley amazing in portraying this character. I also hope that they dont change him.

and yes, I also mentioned this in another post... anyways I really hope that CVS dont make a puppy dog out of soham after his reformation and I sisncerely hope that they dont reform him by the hands of Doctor mahaan and her mini mi (Archana and Purvi). I would hate that. Besides archana has got everyone on her feet and worshipping her. I want soham to be her rebilious child who will give her a hard time and not fall in her schemes. everyone connected to archana or purvi is destroyed.
I am looking forward to watch soham after the leap with a possible love ineterst and his reformation by her hands not the people of PR land who are all controlles by archana.
And yes, Varsha is a bad mother but in her own twisted mind, she is a mother and I just wish that she had made soham a respected guy and not a criminal. i would have wanted to see "doctor mahaans" face then. anyways enough of my bak bak
by the way kools I am a silent reader of your written uppdates. they alsways amuse me and please do continue. although I am not in the forum much to drop a comment. But they are appreciated :)

/cyrine

Thank u cyrine .😊 Surely will and await ur comments .😆😆
Finally the court case got over and Soham got his much anticipated saza...I seriously doubt what he dreaded more- the imprisonment or another boooring lecture from Archu...he was bugged yet laughed and pleaded the havaldar to take her away...bechara! jail mein bhi araam nahi hai😆
Archana was expectedly crying after the judgement doing 'meri galti hai'...welcome to earth madam🤢what did she expected by the way? that the court is a ice-cream parlour and judge will give him two chocolate scoops with whipped cream😡...and what this 'peeda majha' for?...maybe be reminding the viewers what a 'peeda in the butt' she has been for all living sundry🤬
Now comes leader of K bhootnis...repenting with her ghadyali aansoo, for committing Varsha's shraadh...first commit all the kaands and then start belly dancing over it...drama queen🤡
Savita...well she is buried under 'ahsaan ka bhoj' by her bahu...so can't blame her for being in 'Archana sahi keh rahi hai' mode

One thing more...if punishment for 
1) Kidnapping
2) Attempt to murder (of Arjun)
3) Pointing a gun (to Archana)
4) Threatining the Deshmukhs
                                                   ...is one year and 25000rs fine...then who won't want to be criminal...such a lucrative profession...isn't it?🐷
Edited by hbkforever - 11 years ago
If Varsha wanted to keep Soham away from imprisonment all she had to do was agreed with Archana and gave back Soham to them or at least ask Soham to stay away from the criminal organization. She should have told Soham to be nice with Manav and Archana or at least pretended to be nice to them and Manav and Archana would not think twice as to drop all the charges against Soham. That way he would be as free as a bird and can go his own ways and do whatever he wants to do. 

But because she wants to keep Soham away from Manav and Archana and was afraid that Soham would start to love Manav and Archana she said. And because of this the chain and domino reaction happen and Soham is being punished and put behind bars for everything that he had done towards the Deshmukh's clan. 
hbk i laughed so much when i read ur analysis🤣

Thank u , i needed that 

Especially the peeda in the 🤬 sentence , omg 🤣

I sincerely hope her ideas flop and instead of being 'improved' he comes out hardened and angrier . And for once she admits her mistake . She interfered with the law and took back cases when it suited her and reopened the cases when it suited her , i have zero sympathy for her .
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

👏👏👏

She ran after him

I completely agree w/ u! Archana 18 years ago, was able to live w/o Soham for many months and never even tried to get him back from Varsha. Now she's hearing baby music and claiming that she can't stay w/o him for a day. What bulls**t. If I were Soham, I'd never go back to Archu. Yes, he needs to get out of his gunda behavior, but he should go elsewhere to improve himself such as an ashram or something. Archu is seriously the most pathetic character on PR
Originally posted by hbkforever

Finally the court case got over and Soham got his much anticipated saza...I seriously doubt what he dreaded more- the imprisonment or another boooring lecture from Archu...he was bugged yet laughed and pleaded the havaldar to take her away...bechara! jail mein bhi araam nahi hai😆
Archana was expectedly crying after the judgement doing 'meri galti hai'...welcome to earth madam🤢what did she expected by the way? that the court is a ice-cream parlour and judge will give him two chocolate scoops with whipped cream😡...and what this 'peeda majha' for?...maybe be reminding the viewers what a 'peeda in the butt' she has been for all living sundry🤬
Now comes leader of K bhootnis...repenting with her ghadyali aansoo, for committing Varsha's shraadh...first commit all the kaands and then start belly dancing over it...drama queen🤡
Savita...well she is buried under 'ahsaan ka bhoj' by her bahu...so can't blame her for being in 'Archana sahi keh rahi hai' mode

One thing more...if punishment for 
1) Kidnapping
2) Attempt to murder (of Arjun)
3) Pointing a gun (to Archana)
4) Threatining the Deshmukhs
                                                   ...is one year and 25000rs fine...then who won't want to be criminal...such a lucrative profession...isn't it?🐷

Haha the peeda majha. The baby music and that song are such nautanki. That is such a small punishment for the things he's done. In some countries he woulda got the death penalty, but I still like his character. He needs to put Archu in her place and tell her off!
Originally posted by rogna

If Varsha wanted to keep Soham away from imprisonment all she had to do was agreed with Archana and gave back Soham to them or at least ask Soham to stay away from the criminal organization. She should have told Soham to be nice with Manav and Archana or at least pretended to be nice to them and Manav and Archana would not think twice as to drop all the charges against Soham. That way he would be as free as a bird and can go his own ways and do whatever he wants to do. 

But because she wants to keep Soham away from Manav and Archana and was afraid that Soham would start to love Manav and Archana she said. And because of this the chain and domino reaction happen and Soham is being punished and put behind bars for everything that he had done towards the Deshmukh's clan. 

Very well said..It is Varshas selfishness that landed Soham in jail...Had she made an effort towards correcting her mistake by letting Soham know the truth, and bringing him back to Archana, she could still have kept Soham out of all cases...what a beautiful bond...😃...can keep son in jail but still wont let him make it up with his parents...very very ideal bond😛
Edited by akruz - 11 years ago