Afsar Bitiya

Pinky or Shivshakti (Page 2)

Poll Question: Who is it that you don't like?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
10 [45.45%]
2 [9.09%]
10 [45.45%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-ILoVeKinshuk-

IF-Stunnerz

-ILoVeKinshuk-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
BOTHROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devil_saint2000Ragvir_Prishna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pinky or Shivshakti (Page 2)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
By making this post you insulting Shivshakti and her talent and for her fans... Really can't believe Fiza made this kind of post about a actress.. It every hurt to read this kind of post i feel so the way who you feel about if someone post something about Mitali and Kinshuk or any other cost. RagvirFan123 Or- ILoVeKinshuk- Shivshakti never told you all to like her. I really upset to see this kind of poll or post . Even I never made a post or poll about Mitali like this. Even though I don't like Mitali, Mitali is talent and she doing a nice job as in the role Krishna. 

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
They going be a big fight is think about this post, it all because of Fiza and her post. Never expect this from Fiza. Really you upset me today Fiza

-ILoVeKinshuk-

IF-Stunnerz

-ILoVeKinshuk-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazyFans1

By making this post you insulting Shivshakti and her talent and for her fans... Really can't believe Fiza made this kind of post about a actress.. It every hurt to read this kind of post i feel so the way who you feel about if someone post something about Mitali and Kinshuk or any other cost. RagvirFan123 Or- ILoVeKinshuk- Shivshakti never told you all to like her. I really upset to see this kind of poll or post . Even I never made a post or poll about Mitali like this. Even though I don't like Mitali, Mitali is talent and she doing a nice job as in the role Krishna. 

Its not insulting anyone. Fiza just made to know how others feel about her & her character.
And because she is getting way to much screen space. We know not everyone has the same opinions. U've always say that they should show shivshakti more and not prishna. Thats is not fair cuz she is not the lead. That hurts the prishna fans too. And were saying this cuz she is actually not the lead. U should understand that.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

stuartydevil_saint2000Ragvir_Prishna-SilverDragon-

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Look Mythily I'm not trying to insult Shivshakti, I'm in no position to insult she's an actress and I'm not so I'm not in any position to insult her as I'm not an actress like her, I just made this post to find out people's opinion, I made a post like this for the first time and now I won't make posts like this again, I even said that this isn't meant to offend anyone at all. Plus like Jackie said I just wanted to know how others feel about her and her character.

devil_saint2000Ragvir_Prishna

gmhatcher

gmhatcher

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Don't really HATE Pinky that's much too strong a word but I do find the character beyond irritating and kinda resent her breathing.. but *sigh* Confusedwithout Pinky what would we do??????

Ragvir_Prishna-SilverDragon-

Ragvir_Prishna

Goldie

Ragvir_Prishna

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazyFans1

By making this post Fiza hasn't insulted anyone, she just made this post to know people's views and actually you always bashed Mitali but nobody said anything, Fiza just made this poll which doesn't bash Shivshakti, this poll is nothing and your making a big deal, when you bashed Mitali nobody said aything at all. So its not Fiza's fault in anything,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

stuartydevil_saint2000sandiab-SilverDragon-

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Shivshakti has to go if they dnt intend to make pinky positive soon then let her go coz at the moment she is just turning fans of the show being negative. there are alot of villians on indian tv and they are not only doing a good job but are connecting with fans the way they enact their roles make fans want to watch but she isnt doing this. I am not saying that they character isnt awful but her acting is making her worse with the crazy look not even liking her expression anymore. i hope she is replaced soon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stuartydevil_saint2000-SilverDragon-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.