Pinky or Shivshakti

Poll

Who is it that you don't like?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

I didn't make this post to offend anyone, but I just wanted to know, because I have seen a lot of members saying that they dislike Shivshakti, or they dislike Pinky, so I just wanted to know, who is it that most people dislike: Shivshakti, Pinky or Both? Hope this don't offend anyone 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
I can't believe some post like this... No show fans ever made this post like before... probably you don't like Shivshakti that why you made this post... how rude...
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The actor is nice but not the role.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
@Mythily I didn't make this post to bash anyone, it's that there have been many members that don't like Pinky and Shivshakti too,that's why I asked.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocolate_boy

The actor is nice but not the role.

Thanks for sharing your view, I also don't like the role.
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
By making this post you insulting Shivshakti and her talent and for her fans... Really can't believe Fiza made this kind of post about a actress.. It every hurt to read this kind of post i feel so the way who you feel about if someone post something about Mitali and Kinshuk or any other cost. RagvirFan123 Or- ILoVeKinshuk- Shivshakti never told you all to like her. I really upset to see this kind of poll or post . Even I never made a post or poll about Mitali like this. Even though I don't like Mitali, Mitali is talent and she doing a nice job as in the role Krishna. 
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
They going be a big fight is think about this post, it all because of Fiza and her post. Never expect this from Fiza. Really you upset me today Fiza
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: CrazyFans1

By making this post you insulting Shivshakti and her talent and for her fans... Really can't believe Fiza made this kind of post about a actress.. It every hurt to read this kind of post i feel so the way who you feel about if someone post something about Mitali and Kinshuk or any other cost. RagvirFan123 Or- ILoVeKinshuk- Shivshakti never told you all to like her. I really upset to see this kind of poll or post . Even I never made a post or poll about Mitali like this. Even though I don't like Mitali, Mitali is talent and she doing a nice job as in the role Krishna. 

Its not insulting anyone. Fiza just made to know how others feel about her & her character.
And because she is getting way to much screen space. We know not everyone has the same opinions. U've always say that they should show shivshakti more and not prishna. Thats is not fair cuz she is not the lead. That hurts the prishna fans too. And were saying this cuz she is actually not the lead. U should understand that.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Look Mythily I'm not trying to insult Shivshakti, I'm in no position to insult she's an actress and I'm not so I'm not in any position to insult her as I'm not an actress like her, I just made this post to find out people's opinion, I made a post like this for the first time and now I won't make posts like this again, I even said that this isn't meant to offend anyone at all. Plus like Jackie said I just wanted to know how others feel about her and her character.
gmhatcher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't really HATE Pinky that's much too strong a word but I do find the character beyond irritating and kinda resent her breathing.. but *sigh* 😕without Pinky what would we do??????