Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Vadheras - wake up, smell some coffee...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
hhhmmm takes a deep breath,***
.,someone needs to wake up from snooze mode and smell some coffee...yes the one and only ...Vadheras

every day i say the episode is beautiful and emotional,, and blah  blah blah,,
today i would say the episode was rubbish and non-sense and stupid.. .. yeah it is me saying this .
today the only saving grace was Inder chachu...and yes he stood as one with brain and intelligence...and logic

A random guy comes to your house and says that he is your son.. In general, with the amount of news on TV and newspaper we are so skeptical and alert even to appoint a new domestic help or a driver and here we have the ever so educated, lawyers, judges.. smart and intelligent guys... .. believing an imposter , based on what !!! A PICTURE  .. huh really Shocked.. heights of dumbness ... everyone closed their brain and opened their hearts to welcome Karan ..

would anyone of us do this in reality . if someone comes and says that he is your bua's son.. what you would do the first thing ... question his identity ask for proof .. what all he did all these years. and get to the bottom of it..before that you wouldn't even allow him in your house.,.. usne keh diya.. yeh log maan gaye.. wish they adopt me as well.. in the same way ..such a loving family .. they would hug and kiss me even if i run away from home ,,,, ***shaking my head***

Vadheras need to get out of their emotional sagas and phases and THINK, yes for once,,.smell the coffee guys..

there is a saying when god closes all the doors,, When god closes all the doors for us,he opens a window.. and today that Window is Inder Chachu..all others have let their mind and intelligence, the rest of them conveniently let their brains to  take a backseat and heart and emotions come to the fore..

hope he gets enough clues and shares it with one of the VV bro.. depending on the track and hope they show DNA testing as an available option (for awareness as well)  which makes it believable that they are living in the real world and not in some dumb fictional world ..

I know all this is to create drama and tears and heartbreaks... .. but hell ..can't they come out of their shell and just, for once show that even TV serial characters do think LOGIC...

Jeevika and Maanvi the first persons to trust karan.. well what can I say .. Hrishikesh ki bholi bhali ladkiyan.. so no comments on them ..

ufff  they forgo the INTELLIGENCE of lawyers and judges and smart lad  .. for the sake of drama... but this cannot beat J's runaway drama .. LOL  LOL

p.s: well i don't even ask for sense or frypans.. as the wadheras refined the logic, intelligence and sense..Clap

Edited by munnihyderabad - 15 November 2012 at 10:29am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

mannu_11vattyparulkinudevibabuhalfbloodprinceKiekeboeRitu-Nikhi.RaadhniSuarezRadharadaysennarenichristiandior.26nightingale..Labyrinth..forever_youngshine123-GayathriK-Saaraa.dauntless...Gowri..littlesmilepreetipcdesigirl_VDifyaashrav_KTholic__Sneha__....Poojie....leelaa9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vadheras - wake up, smell some coffee..." in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shrav_KTholic

IF-Sizzlerz

shrav_KTholic

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Perfect post di..totally agree..they should have once thot about it deeply..they being lawyers,itna tho kar sakte the na..mainly dadaji and viren..i wonder how can they accept him so blindly without a single question...and well regarding inder chachu ,i want him to raise this question infront of virman or viren..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devibabumunnihyderabadsennareni

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrav_virman

Perfect post di..totally agree..they should have once thot about it deeply..they being lawyers,itna tho kar sakte the na..mainly dadaji and viren..i wonder how can they accept him so blindly without a single question...and well regarding inder chachu ,i want him to raise this question infront of virman or viren..

shrav thank you...

yes not a single question and yun hi Shocked

here is my take 
copy paste my own 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and yes he will have to talk it over with either of the VV bros LOL 

or you know may be Maanvi and chachu can get to the bottom of it.. since she is the one who got it out. she should be the one to expose him as well with chachu.. 

ohhh ..if i keep VV bros out of this.. mujhe toh jhootey padne wale hain boss  .. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Labyrinth..shrav_KTholic

..Gowri..

IF-Rockerz

..Gowri..

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
ROFL My good god!!! Wat a reviewww!!!!! I jus loved it dii...!

I mus thank my professor that he gave me loads of work to do, else i wud've been put into the torture too..! Vadhera's are jus so stupid.. Hugging runaway bahuLOL & rolling eyes Wackoat the time table breaker Bahu.. 
One fine morning, a boy becomes swamini bua's son..wats the proof: Picture of a smiling ponytailed  SB at the boy's house! Lord.. & they call themselves Lawyers?? I wonder how the judje settles the disputes presented by the Vadhera's..Poor him, He mus be goin crazy looking at the evidences!Silly

ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by ..Gowri.. - 15 November 2012 at 11:27pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria395munnihyderabadshrav_KTholic

shrav_KTholic

IF-Sizzlerz

shrav_KTholic

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Originally posted by shrav_virman

shrav thank you...

yes not a single question and yun hiShocked

here is my take
copy paste my own
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and yes he will have to talk it over with either of the VV brosLOL

or you know may be Maanvi and chachu can get to the bottom of it.. since she is the one who got it out. she should be the one to expose him as well with chachu..

ohhh ..if i keep VV bros out of this.. mujhe toh jhootey padne wale hain boss ..LOL
waise di kahin aisa na ho ki jab sab ko sachai(if he is not her son) ka pata chal tha, wo maanvi ko blame kare..ki because of her karan and blah blah..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad

shrav_KTholic

IF-Sizzlerz

shrav_KTholic

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
And yes i want chachu to indirectly question karan to test him..

munnihyderabad

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
@shrav -

if i think logically .. SB's son is alive.. so he has to be some one.. and the production house cannot cast another guy to play her original son .. so he may be her son... but still it is "MAY BE" so inder chachu's point is quite valid.. once it is proved he is her son.. then his vicious intentions may come to the fore

but what could be his intentions is tough to guesstimate right now

lot more theories are coming up in my brain .. all thanks to forensic files LOL

and Maanvi being blamed.. well i don't know.. even she doesn't know anything about Karan right 

..Labyrinth..

Aashika_virman

Goldie

Aashika_virman

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Agreed to every word you wrote munni...Smile

Edited by Aashika_virman - 15 November 2012 at 4:19pm

munnihyderabad

Post Reply New Post

Go to top