Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Is there any possiblites to bring sneha back??? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

blue_an

IF-Sizzlerz

blue_an

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
how i wish she comes back to d3. i agree bring sneha back and end the show 
that would be much better then wht is going on now 
atleast people would be able to understand it then 
but it all just seems to be a dream now 
sneha has really moved on 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..preethi..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is there any possiblites to bring sneha back??? (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..preethi..

IF-Sizzlerz

..preethi..

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonlitnisha

To be honest am so happy 2 c ur post after 1mth 12days deres sumone who atleast wants Sneha Kapoor back warna till 2day dere have been only ppl.saying Respect her decision...
and i agree wid u just bcoz we want Sneha Kapoor back in D3 doesnt means we dnt respect her decision or we dnt luv her...and yeah u r correct only Sneha kapoor and TanHa wala SwaRon can bring back D3 on track now chahe cvs jitni v koshish kare dey can never bring d intensity and passion dat TanHa Shared onscreen i think instead of bringing new characters Palki mam shud try 2 convince Sneha Kapoor 2 cum back

we ll disscuss this on pm.. plz come on pm

Joshua_TANHA

IF-Stunnerz

Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
If I knew how to bring her back , I would have .. Some magic wand or somethingLOL

As far as ending the show..i guess there are viewers who watch the show and once they get new sharon , they will have new fan followings..so for them, D3 will continue!

Miss Sneha K a lot Cry

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Missing her like hell...Maine toh D3 dekhna he chod diya uske jaane ke baad!!

tashu20

..preethi..

IF-Sizzlerz

..preethi..

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanha29

I agree!!I was thinking about it as well!!Sharon cant be portrayed by anyone else, even if they find a 1000 times better girl than Sneha!! Only TaaRey cant fetch them TRPs plus in the recent episodes, Aashi is getting close to Swayam..Wth!! Why should she??As if she knows Swayam too well!!
Even for ending SwaRon( which I hope they dont do) they'll have to show Sharon once!!!
And instead of showing this crap and taking an audition for a girl like Sneha they can end the show happily and show Taani and Rey confessing to each other and Sharon confessing her love to Swayam!!!Sneha can be brought for at least this na!!
Im missing SK too!!!
And even if they want to start SwaAshi, its over for them cuz Swayam is such a character who cannot fall in love with someone else!!!
Even if they are finding a new girl for Sharon, i want them to find such a girl who is TOLERABLE AND NON OBNOXIOUS. Not up to Sneha's level is okay, but I'll be glad if she at least matches upto 1/4 th of Sneha's standards!!

dear sorry to qoute!! but dear itz easy to say tat v can matchup wid sharon who has 0.1% of snehas's qualities but when v actually face it na we cant matchup(no offence truth! v ll nt realise now as all sneha kapoors fan realizing now wat s the actually value of her likewise vll realize wen new sharon get replaced wid another girl. there is a proverb lso na v ll nt realize the value wen itz wid us we ll 1ly realize wen itz away 4m us... but dear iam nt offending u but do tell me one tng u knw na wat kind of chem tanha had? sneha kapoor is a awsome dancer & actress no offece but it took her 1 1/2  yrs to gve it a full form isnt it? b4 though (swaron loved each other) tey shwd 1ly tey both 5tng wid each other sneha kapoor had tat attitude frm the begning 4m the beg of d show if a new girl come into d show u tnk how tme will it take for her to learn & incorpate the skills?? how much time will it take her to bring tat intensity tat swaron shared? by tat time wen tey briing all these na it ll b too late.. itz better to bring sneha to bring for sum day and end d3 wid a good note..isnt it? iam sorry if i was wrong

Mihi4VruShan

Sravani......

Sravani......

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
The female leads of the show have  betrayed us time and again.Disapprove
Aren't you all fed up of seeing Swayam answering Sharon calls addressing her "love""my love" etc?. These phone conversations have been going on even when Sneha was present.

Get Sneha back.Full and final.Sneha is Sharon.Sharon is Sneha.I'm even fine with them  having no intimate scenes.Trust me,even if the new girl is fine with intimate scenes.It will not come out as a proper love scene.Sneha has been the face for Sharon.As much as I hate saying this romance with new girl looks like Swayam's in for a some lusty moments with her.Ouch

..preethi..

moonlitnisha

Goldie

moonlitnisha

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
I dnt think deres any point discussing dis bcoz sum ppl have already moved on just lyk Sneha di and sum ppl have already started liking Sneha Gupta

..preethi..

swaron_tanha4

IF-Dazzler

swaron_tanha4

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
i am to happy..sum1 startd dis tpc agn...
i evrydy jst wish nd pray...tht she cums bck...
because no1 cn b prfct lyk sneha kapoor...
i toh hv stppd wtchng d3...cant tolerate...ny1 in place of...mah fav actor...she is jst d bst...
cvs shld really convince...SK...to cum..bck..if thy wnt to hv their fans bck...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top