Afsar Bitiya

WHAT I HATED MOST!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
What I HATED most was Babloo's arrogance and his way of talking to everyone . He was very very DISRESPECTFUL to everyone specially to his Younger brother Pintu . What the hell he thinks of himself ? Whenever Pintu was going to say something He was cutting him off Shocked . I mean it's not that Pintu was saying somehthing wrong or he was abusing or fighting with Babloo .hetoo is Sonu's chachu (like Pintu said today ) and he too have some rights on Sonu . And being a member of SINGH FAMILY if Pintu wanted to say something or wanted to keep his views before Babloo then Who the hell babloo is to stop him and cutting him off ? Babloo was letting krishna speak , he was letting Krishna , TTS , Ganga speak , Then why only he was stopping only Pintu ? Even my Papa was watching it with me today and he was like babloo never ever listens to his Small brother AngryAngry . Ok if U are not agreeing with him ..it's FINE!! But Don't Disrespect him like that . Let him speak and Being an Elder brother to him U too hear and listen to him . I really felt very bad by seeing this . Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

wikileakshardballtaahir004wadi..dollPrishna_DBPS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WHAT I HATED MOST!!" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

taahir004

IF-Rockerz

taahir004

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Moni you so right one can understand if a family member is upset or angry but Babloo is just been awful and terrible , he tells Krishna who is she to talk about decisions meaning that she fell back on her word , she no studies for IAS now he is like a snake how can he be trusted would he actually stand with her when facing the family NO

He is a sweeter vision of TTS , yes he is Pintu's eldest brother but who gave him that right to be so arrogant towards his brother he always stops him from talking why
Babloo knows allowing Pintu to talk he will talk truth and Pintu will make sense .

Babloo is like a kid throwing tantrums around but this time it affects Sonu .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyremoniluvskinshukPrishna_DBPS

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taahir004

Moni you so right one can understand if a family member is upset or angry but Babloo is just been awful and terrible , he tells Krishna who is she to talk about decisions meaning that she fell back on her word , she no studies for IAS now he is like a snake how can he be trusted would he actually stand with her when facing the family NO

He is a sweeter vision of TTS , yes he is Pintu's eldest brother but who gave him that right to be so arrogant towards his brother he always stops him from talking why
Babloo knows allowing Pintu to talk he will talk truth and Pintu will make sense .

Babloo is like a kid throwing tantrums around but this time it affects Sonu .

Thanks for commenting Taahir . I was waiting since yest to read everyone's comment on this but no one did  . Anyways Loved ur comment and I totally agree with u . 

Actually babloo is not acting like a Kid who throw tantrums , had it been the case he would have atleast let Pintu speak like every child does . But Babloo have become horrible OuchAngry . he disrespects his own brother infront of his wife .ATleast He should think before speaking and scolding Pintu that Now Pintu is a Married man and he is someone's Husband along being Younger bro of him . Atleast Have some Respect of this . Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taahir004Prishna_DBPS

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Moni you made this post I don't know how but I missed it. I agree with you and taahir completely. Babloo is too disrespectful towards everyone specially Prishna.

He is preaching Krishna that she came under little pressure what about him didn't he blinded by first TTS and now Pinky. Why didn't he supported Krishna when TTS was putting condition and asking her to leave then he stood their mute. Why didn't he fought that TTS have no right to send Krishna away as she is DIL of house.

He is so arrogant with Pintu and never let him speak and opposing him I agree with Taahir that he is sweeter version of TTS.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taahir004moniluvskinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.