Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Gisel

Thanks Shamz and Tans!

I guess you were so disappointed at no TT talk!!!

Atha yen kekureenga?? I was soo excitedd and waiting for Thendral. After checking epi, my face was like this  If only tomorrow there is no T&T then grrr πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† I will go to kolaveri mood πŸ˜†
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
T and Kal talk nicely covered most issues in T's mind..and best was that till now TA has done mistakes and convinced her and now it is T's turn to commit the mistake...wonder how this convincing is going to be...this time with gw over their shoulders, waiting..one FF scene i do want to see is the door being closed on GW...(CTs. pls take the cue...)

Mohan's lines -too good today and just loved the way padma got it back..the way she was going on and on abt Kal..now with kal dropping T, wonder what else Sr. Gw will have to tip Jr. gw...btw think may be the lucky draw will knock at padma's door...
anyway...waiting for tmrw...
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shemmo

Atha yen kekureenga?? I was soo excitedd and waiting for Thendral. After checking epi, my face was like this  If only tomorrow there is no T&T then grrr πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† I will go to kolaveri mood πŸ˜†

Tomorrow my turn..if no TT scenes..me in total kolaveri mode!!!πŸ˜† 
I don't know how much I will thitufy Mr.K in the update thenπŸ˜›!
Shalins thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shammu & Tanu for the wonderful update!! 😊

why CVs are dragging the ever waited Thuls confronting Tamil scene???? wat are they trying to indicate to us...πŸ˜•

I jus love Mohan for his talks to Padma today!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ❀️
❀️ ❀️ πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Edited by Shalins - 11 years ago
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shalins

why CVs are dragging the ever waited Thuls confronting Tamil scene???? wat are they trying to indicate to us...πŸ˜•

I think they are trying to increase the TRP!😑 But they are increasing our BP!
I hope Mr.K doesn't do anything to the baby😑. I don't want to see any miscarriage scene.
But TS history indicates that he might do it😑. Accident on the way back home in K's auto?😲
Romba yosikirein..I should probably go sleepπŸ˜›.
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks Shammu & Tanu

Phew... the only sane person in this whole serial is Kalyani and now Mohan is catching the virus.

Good for them.
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates!!

Nnnooo where is TT scene??  I was eagerly waiting for that today!!  Hope they don't drag further and we see it tomorrow.

Who is the lucky updater to get TT scene?

Padma today...gggrrr!!!!

Mohan was great!

Aaww Kalyani was so sweet today!

Is Tulasi going to think about Deepa's feelings also, she has to say sorry.
Edited by Smiles-20 - 11 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
btw just a thought now...TA told kal not to tell T abt wht he told her and now Kal to drop T and also talk to TA-..what abt that? will it hv any bearing?
or just that TA does not want T to know his feelings or T shud tell him before knowing that TA knows?

lets see..
TTfan thumbnail
Thank you Tannuu and Shammy darlings for the wonderful update and comments..πŸ€—πŸ€—

T/K scene was good.. T realized her mistake.. As Jaya akka told, it was good when she told always TA used to do mistakes and do samadanam to her.. and now its her turn..πŸ˜† waiting for TT's scene.. 

Mohan's dialogs to padma's thoughts were superb.. πŸ‘