Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Basherz AT Broken Rules Equals Broken Dori's

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stafhtad

Following are the New Rules: Read This Completely.
Anyone not following these rules will be reported. We will be asking MODS to remove your reply, if you do not edit your post, even after being requested.

If one more Basherz Dori gets closed because "The Regulars" broke the rules, Swathi will not open a new thread anymore.

Is this sounding Harsh and Arrogant. It probably is. But consider this.

We went 23 Dori's with just one single warning. So, it means we are capable of having as much fun, without breaking any rules. So what is the necessity of breaking the rules then.

Previously members were sent PMs asking them to edit comments which could be reported. But from now, instead of PM, you will be asked in the thread itself to edit your comment. This way any person quoting it, will know, they need to edit it as well.

1. Posting Links
    1. Only Post links to what you have written or hilarious posts like those from Bhatiya etc.
    2. Do not post any links to any controversial post. Do not post any cut and paste aspects of other posts.
    3. Absolutely no discussion of other threads unless it is a priase.
  2. Other Forum Members & Topics
    1. No calling other forum members any names, even funny ones.
    2. No making fun of other posters who you happen to disagree with.
    3. No discussion of other forum members who are not part of our thread.
    4. No discussing extensively other shows or actors who nevver were part of IPKKND. You can discuss Abhaas acting all though he is no longer there, but you cannot discuss KSG acting in his latest serial.
    5. If you see any stalkers making posts provocative posts in our thread, do not respond or retaliate. Just ignore. They will go away. Send PM to Swathi or myself about them.
  3. Language
    1. You cannot use any word that is prohibited by ID. You cannot call Gul the B word. You cannot call Viraf, Giraf. You cannot call Gul Bull. No calling Daljeet Stupid etc.
  4. Personal Life
    1. No discussion of actors personal life Does not matter if it is Barun's wife, Sanaya's boyfriend or Daljeet's husband etc.
  5. Unnecessary Hatred
    1. This one is hard to define, but instead of calling names, lot of people resort to this. For example. I hate Gul and I want her to rot in hell. This kind of hatred is unnecessary. Daljeet makes me want to Puke. I hope she vanishes from the planet. Etc. Wishing harm on a fellow human being makes us no different than the person we seem to hate.

These might look like a lot, but they are not. There is way to have fun and discuss a wide range of things without getting ourselves into trouble.

These rules are so each of us accept them, follow them. But more importantly than that, It means, that not only will you follow them, you will also ensure others around you are also following them.

So let us police each other, let us keep it clean, let us keep it respectful and let us continue to have fun like we did for 23 Doris.

PS : We are not really Basherz. We really do not Bash. We call ourselves Basherz, because, anytime we offered constrictive criticism in the most decent way possible, we were called Basherz. Do not mistake this for a TRUE Bashing Zone and join thinking you can Bash !!!!

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnecagirlBarunKaSmileSim96Iceflamesaashi_.RudraParo.7_sneha_7Erika1..Swapnali..FrigateOlive_RoseSaJanLuv14Japonica-Aimz-swetha_chaRchiE_frieNdsshar1988Luv_isnt_classysho-shweetViSaRunEXPELLIARMUSMcNinjasabaSpeaksRockerchicboreddamselprabbsJerryTheMousejulestia.odebby_11LIKEDMGsree07EtherealSanz..KookiemonsterSenorita SanayaThe_Other_Womansbk2GayuArnavSlovesBSSI-DKS-GodhuliLogonserious

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Swathi,
Happy you have opened this Dori again.

I am going to abide by these rules. 

No I did not make them.  You, Harshu, Onu, Aishu, Swati, Hiru, Lali, Arti all had input in this.

I just hope everyone joining this thread, will be respectful of the TM, her wishes and how she wants her thread to be used.

Let us use this to have fun.  Let us use this to have good debtes like we used to.  Let us use this to air our own ideas, frustrations and even praises (if at all there is a chance to).

I really hope, everyone now understand, Dori 24 was closed and was closed for a reason.  We worked with MODS and Swathi and I both agree, the reasons for closure were valid.

So if you do not want any Doris to be closed anymore, I hope everyone can follow the rules.

Edited by stafhtad - 15 November 2012 at 9:51am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

aashi_aRchiE_frieNdsshar1988SaJanLuv14Japonicaasha...debby_11LIKEDMGsabaSpeaksboreddamseltia.oJerryTheMouseprabbsKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoapGodhuliLogon-DKS-Senorita Sanayasbk2GayuArnav

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
res

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JerryTheMousetia.o

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged

RES...to be hopefully UNRES 

Just wanted to say a SIMPLE Thank you for giving us a place to Rant, Rave and have fun, Swathi!

You guys made it to the 25th Dori Party ! And now its time to follow the rules LOL

Edited by asha... - 15 November 2012 at 10:01am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

aRchiE_frieNdsshar1988Japonicadebby_11LIKEDMGSeerialLoopsboreddamselsabaSpeaksJerryTheMousetia.oFairyLiquidSoap

jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Res

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shar1988tia.oJerryTheMouseFairyLiquidSoap

prabbs IF-Rockerz
prabbs
prabbs

I SWEAR TO FOLLOW ... NOT TO CROSS...NOT TO DEFY...

Edited by prabba - 15 November 2012 at 9:50am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

vellainsaanaRchiE_frieNdsViSaRunJaponicaSaJanLuv14swetha_chLIKEDMGSeerialLoopsdebby_11JerryTheMousetia.osabaSpeaksboreddamselGodhuliLogonFairyLiquidSoapsbk2GayuArnavKookiemonster

ViSaRun IF-Dazzler

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaponicaSeerialLoopsJerryTheMouseFairyLiquidSoap

Iceflames Goldie
Iceflames
Iceflames

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
I'll never ever break the rules

Edited by --Archana-- - 15 November 2012 at 9:58am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Japonicashar1988boreddamselprabbsJerryTheMouseSeerialLoopsFairyLiquidSoap

Go to top