Fan Fictions

Arhi SS: Arnav & his seductress Part5: Love? (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 42

silvia1999

IF-Sizzlerz

silvia1999

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
INTERSTING

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soniyahkhan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhi SS: Arnav & his seductress Part5: Love? (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

akshad

Goldie

akshad

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
amazing

soniyahkhan

vrindagupta

IF-Dazzler

vrindagupta

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
awesome plz continue

soniyahkhan

frenzyy

IF-Rockerz

frenzyy

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
interesting.. plz pm..

soniyahkhan

soniyahkhan

soniyahkhan

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
GUESS WHAT THERE IS GONNA BE AN UPDATE TONIGHT! CHEERS!

soniyahkhan

soniyahkhan

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Thanks all for all those lovely comments!!! your comments mean a lot! It motivates me and bring me here to share my story!

Part 2:

Arnav looked at her with a smirk and Khushi took a step backwards, her hand flew to the spot on her cheek which was still burning'

"What happened? You didn't like it?"  He took a step forward.

"Aap...Hold it ASR! Work resumes from Monday, isn't it?" Arnav literally stopped in his tracks.

"So?"

"And the contract says I have to errr...impress...your clients, right?"

"So?"

"Then its just your clients who I am gonna greet that way...morning and evening!" She smiled a sad smile.

"You think you are over smart, eh? Don't you use that tone with me again, do you understand?"

"I thought I was perfect for the job the way I am..." She brought her braid playfully to the front and gave a sarcastic smile?

"A deal is always two way, Sir! I have signed your contract so now there are a few things that I would like to make clear as well. In front of the office staff and clients I am your secretary and would behave as you like, but when we are alone, there is a boundry that I won't let anybody cross"

And she stormed away.

Arnav turned back, saw her unlocking the door and her anklet making noise all the way down the stairs.

"What the...?" "Who does she think she is? Like I'm even interested in this low class girl! Whatever!"

When he set back on his couch at night, he couldn't help thinking about her. The way she smiled when she came, the way she became shocked, the way she shouted bravely, the way she held back her tears and signed the contract without reading it. And most of all the way she reacted to his touch, the soft sigh that escaped from her tender lips, the quickening of her heartbeat that he could feel, the red eyes that looked at him in disbelief, the way she touched the place where he casually kissed her just to give her a promo of her job. This Khushi was something, one time she was nervous, the next she spoke like a tigress! But she doesn't know who I am...and who she is'I'll take that ego out of her within a day!

-x-x-x-x'x-x-x-x-x-x-xx-x'x-x-x-x-x-

As Khushi sat in the rickshaw towards AR head office, she still couldn't accept what she had agreed to do. Whatever Arnav Singh Raizada had said sounded easy but it was simply unacceptable for a modest girl as her with her moral values. The liberty Arnav took of kissing her yesterday alone was too much for her. Only her husband could touch her that way, only her husband could come this near to her, no other man. And here she had signed a contract where she had to make every man look towards her, attract them, draw them towards herself, maybe even touch her' when even her husband has not touched her yet...She didn't want to think about her husband at the moment, who she had no place for herin his life. She shrugged her head. The rickshaw stopped at the office and Khushi looked up at the sky to pray to her Devi Mayaan to help her get out of this mess...

Arnav looked at the time in his laptop: 7:59AM...8:00 AM and there was a knock at his door.

Khushi's appeared in a black kurta chooridaar with a pom pom in her braid which hung over her right shoulder, with black jhumkaas, and her her anklet marking her every move.

"Good Morning, Sir!"

"WHAT THE #*^% are you wearing?"

"Kyun?" Khushi looked at her dress for any mudsplash...

Arnav stood up and stood next to her, "Yeh, yeh, inn kapron main...will people see you? Didn't you have any sense to dress according to you job requirements?"

"Whats is wrong with them...I cannot wear anything else other than these, Mr Raizaada?"

"Then you'll be breaching the contract, Miss Gupta! You have to dress to seduce, did you forgot?"

Khuhsi turned red on the word only...Arnav blinked...never in his life had he seen such a bashful girl'not in his elite class school, his college and of course the models in the industry for far from modest. Maybe he had made the wrong choice; he should have hired a model. But ever since he saw her with her so-called Baba at one of the factories, even he couldn't stop staring at her. Men like him are always ready to taste something new'so he hired her for the same reason. But it's gonna be difficult...

He came forward, touched her hair to open her braid...Khushi put her fingers on his to shrug his hand away and Arnav felt a current run through his body. His fingers stopped at her touch...she took the benefit and stepped back.

"Main...i'll open it myself...she felt disgusted. Here she was opening her hair like that to attract strangers...on the instructions of her boss...she had always thought of how she'd dress up for her husband, open her hair for him only...Oh Devi Mayaan..plz do something.

Khushi left them open... tears In her eyes...this was just the beginning, what if he asks her to change right now...she was panicking...couldn't bring herself to look at him straight in the eye as she had decided...

Arnav ran his fingers in her hair, held her face, "make sure you come like this every day! They would love you in this eastern look, I might just get you to shoot for a collection, maybe for a  bridal shoot...come to think of it...

He stopped when he saw a tear dripping on his hand...

-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-

PLZ leave lost of comments...let me know how it was! dont forget to hit like!

Buddy me for PM's

Edited by soniyahkhan - 18 November 2012 at 6:40am

The following 96 member(s) liked the above post:

anaviabhisonson126Deepa.sanonymous1906cappacuinohellothere1McoyzJohlKsreenivasanshweta.5216Gr8tymsdanisharamasawmsally2651tracy1191fanfollowerlovely_sweetlilyattitudeVeritaserumshalinikanagusuveenastersmritiztasminejankisoni86abhiyaamickyamiandru_skMitalp142NeeltaraGunMhari93123vavaihtrudapri3loveaaw1505bea_romag0502Angel1618nadiabenTeriGalliyan.dprovershabana20Shweta1691lovespellprabha75annab-Siaa-arniepervaizambili123akshadbabydevilgilmoreutthra1208Reader_Hobbyniya55AneesahJabeen_Roka_ApoorvaranivrindaguptaFleur_de_LismissmksmillilakshyaNkthighonshowsakshiankita---Sonia---moonlight2630RhysennCharmz_58coalfaxplease6Angelfreak_96barun_loverswatim318sspoorthystar_fan1207shikhafffan123Sona257chandana.sfrenzyylaksh65--MISHTEE--bhaktiiiangeldream14ayshaomarcaskerGurmeet4DrashtiHumayraseeta_naipsrulamadrfizaahmedtvshowfanLyssaPiesummaiyasayedASR6262vandana.sagar

gayatri_y

gayatri_y

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Nice one

soniyahkhan

Charmz_58

IF-Dazzler

Charmz_58

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
i feel soo bad for khushiCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post: