Fan Fictions

Arhi SS: Arnav & his seductress Part5: Love? (Page 25)

Post Reply New Post

Page 25 of 42

arnavluva

Goldie

arnavluva

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Great update continue soon & thanks for PM Smile Smile X x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soniyahkhan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhi SS: Arnav & his seductress Part5: Love? (Page 25)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AshreethaShetty

Groupbie

AshreethaShetty

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
awesome:-)

soniyahkhan

soniyahkhan

soniyahkhan

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Hi! Part 4 update on Thursday! Cheers! Thanks all for all those comments! Love u all! 

jankisoni86

jankisoni86

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
this story is really good... khushi is married...? who is her husband...? please PM me when u update...

coalfax

IF-Dazzler

coalfax

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
plz pm me.
loved the story

soniyahkhan

soniyahkhan

soniyahkhan

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Part 4:

Arnav opened the door and saw Khushi walking around his office, inspecting every nook and corner...she came near his desk and was about to pick up an upside down photo frame, when Arnav shouted,

"KHUSHI!"

"The frame fell from her hand and its glass shattered on the wooden desk. It was a girl's photograph. Khushi wanted to face-palm! "Why, do I always have to do the wrong things at the wrong time'he was in a better mood now'"

Arnav rushed towards the table "What the $%^*! Do you think this is a park that you were taking a stroll? And how dare you even touch my belongings?" He picked the frame immediately, like he didn't want anybody else to see it.

"I...I am really sorry Mr. Raizaada! Please forgive me, I'll get you another frame, from a big store too...Im very sorry'"

"Its...just go sit over there...don't mess with my things again!" He shook his head'girls...can never mind their own business!

"Never knew guys can be so touchy about their things....he's such a Laad Governor'shouting all the time! Oh my God...was that his girlfriend...no wonder he leaped for the photo frame like that...like I was gonna eat her up  ?"

"Khushi...get me water!" He brought her back to the reality

"Hello??? I am your personal ...not the tea-boy!" But of course she couldn't say that out loud, not in the current circumstances. She filled a glass of water and saw him gulping it down...maybe his anger...Khushi looked guiltily to the frame...she made a mental note to buy a frame on the way back home...

"I have made arrangements for your new house, do you mind moving in today?"

"New house...move in...did you just say MY HOUSE ...Kya??"

"It's not safe to live with your Baba, anymore, is it? That's why..."

"Of course it's safe...I have been living with them for years now! I have no problem.."

"But I have a problem! I don't trust your uncle. He might sell you off to some random person again..."He stopped when he saw Khushi's face changing colors...

"I didn't mean to...look you get my point.."

"Yes I get It! You wouldn't like to lose your secretary who is supposed to take care of your clients, just like that!"

"Look khush...'just because I agreed to change the terms of your contract to reasonable ones doesn't make you the boss, I'm still your boss, do you get that? Take a car from the office... go pack your stuff. Tomorrow I'll take you to your house!

Khushi didn't know what to do or say. This person was way difficult to understand than she initially thought. She didn't want to go live at some new place bought by the person who she didn't even know before yesterday. Atleast her Uncle's house was familiar'but what good did that familiarity give her anyway...

"Khushi..stop thinking, GO! The kind of business meetings, parties, you are going to have doesn't allow you live in such a low class society as yours...its AR's reputation that matters now'so move fast!"

When Khushi went out from the room, Arnav lay his head back on his chair and shut his eyes...

"The things I do for love..."         

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

It was 5pm the next day and Khushi was sitting in the passenger seat of Arnav Singh Raizaada's SUV. He was looking ahead and there was complete silence in the car. He was driving her to her new house...

Khushi looked down to her hands in her lap, only God knows what was happening to her. Only 1 night and everything had changed'for better or for worse'only time would tell...

"Umm..can I ask you something? She looked on her right to him.

"You just did, Khushi!"

"Na na...something else'"

"Go on..."

"Why are you doing this for me?"

"What driving you home?" He looked at her. "Fine, you can go alone...do you want me to stop the car, or you'll jump out, yourself?"

"No, when did I say that? I mean...why did you choose me for this job, then you tore the contract, now this house...why are you doing all this...you know I can't fulfill all your requirements...then why?"

Arnav observed her...she did look worried...it was too much to digest for a simple girl like her...but if there was one thing that Arnav Singh Raizada lacked was patience...he just couldn't wait...he wanted everything to happen the moment he thought of it'.but how would he explain that to her...

"Ho gaya? you won't be able to hear it!"

"I want to know, Mr Raizada!"

"I took a liking for you'"

Arnav looked as Khushi's mouth opend, then closed immediately, she didn't want him to see her expressions and turned her face on the other side...

"So...? What would you say now?"

"I thought you'd know how to talk to a married girl, Mr. Raizada"

"Told you not to call me that!"

"Then?"

"Arnav it is'" How he wanted her to call him by his name...but wait...did he just said that out aloud...what has happened to him...

"Arnav Jee, please! If you still think of me like that, then I m sorry..."

"...I can't work for you anymore...hell with your job, haina?! That's what I have been hearing ever sicne we met, Khushi! Lets hear some original dialogues now, shall we, Khushi?"

"I was kidding, Khushi! Here you go...here's the appartement...

Khushi felt really weird entering in the apartment with Arnav...she was getting nervous thinking if she had taken the wrong decision...why had she become selfish and greedy...she was better off managing Baba's house in the day and tutoring high society kids in the evening. Why did she listen to Baba, gone with him to factory, got seen by Arnav Singh Raizada, agree to his contract and come to live here'it seem like a roller coaster ride already...

"So??? Do you like it? She heard him asking. He had his usual smirk on his face. Khushi smiled so that he doesn't feel bad...

She went inside the house...and took a look of all the rooms...When she came back to the lobby, Arnav cut short a call and looked at her...

"See you at the office tomorrow.."

"What'"

"Office? Khushi whats wrong with you?'

"Uhh...are you going?"

"Yeah...oh that should make you happy right?"

"No...I mean why don't you stay for tea...I still have to thank you for everything you have done so far..."

"Its okay...I have to be somewhere else'"

"It's a house-warming dinner from my side, Arnav jee..you cant say no!"

Arnav couldn't hear what she said beyond "Arnav Jee..."it was the only word that kept ringing in his ears...she said it ordinarily but he took it differently...

"Okay...sure...then you can tell me about your husband as well!!!!"

Khushi eyed him suspiciously...

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x--xx--xx-x-

It was probably a filler episode...can't take things much faster can I....i couldt type any longer so that's all for today (had office then university work...eyees aching from all the computer usage)...but we have a local holiday 2mrw so no office, I might post another update then... romance on its way (pakka) ....plz don't forgot to comment....i really appreciate your feedback....feels good to read them. Thanks. (yaar Khudak liye koi comment hi kardey!) :( aadhi raat tak jaag kar update likha hai... :(

Edited by soniyahkhan - 25 November 2012 at 3:06am

The following 104 member(s) liked the above post:

barbie_gurlanaviabhiDeepa.sCoolio56sanju_sweet21McoyzJohlKcappacuino5shweta.5216sangeethbalasarah1000ankitbakaGr8tymssarahsaphireArmelalinetelilyattitudemankhushaminakhanmaloseandru_skmickyamitasminehari93GunMpri3loveMitalp142Neeltarabluewater07puppy.puppytishmabea_romSaraprincessnadiabenag0502Angel1618TeriGalliyan.dproverwildandsweetshabana20livyprabha75arniepervaiznilmisaarah96gom3090babydevilParu_vrinda16diyaa1pkniya55Reader_HobbytoeditorreshmimohanmadhusquareAnya.khan99_Roka_MyAnastasia18vrindaguptaApoorvaranipraseethaFleur_de_LismissmksmillismanhighonshowssuwinNatasha08please6N0306Rhysennkingofmemoonlight2630---Sonia---Kareena1994coalfaxAngelfreak_96-Sanayaholic-roshaanswatim318sspoorthystar_fan1fffan123jahnvi.luvs.ASRSona257laksh65chandana.sJerryTheMousefrenzyyayshaomarbhaktiiiangeldream14Gurmeet4Drashticaskerashred12..ashiya..HumayrarulamadrfizaahmedLyssaPieASR6262summaiyasayedseeta_naipsvandana.sagar

---Sonia---

IF-Dazzler

---Sonia---

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
awesome update

soniyahkhan

Sparkling-eyes5

IF-Dazzler

Sparkling-eyes5

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Loved it