Fan Fictions

Arhi SS: Arnav & his seductress Part5: Love? (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 42

abika

IF-Dazzler

abika

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
poor khushi thanks for pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soniyahkhan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhi SS: Arnav & his seductress Part5: Love? (Page 14)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kritianya

IF-Dazzler

Kritianya

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
nice
add me in

soniyahkhan

soniyahkhan

soniyahkhan

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Thanks all for the lovely comments! love u all! <3

SweetAnnyS

Goldie

SweetAnnyS

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Who is khushis husband?? Waiting for next part.

soniyahkhan

soniyahkhan

soniyahkhan

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Hi all! Thank you sooo very much for all those likes and comments. Keep encouraging me like that...need your feedback and suggestions. Happy Reading!

Part 3:

Arnav ran his fingers in her hair, held her face, "make sure you come like this every day! They would love you in this eastern look, I might just get you to shoot for a collection, come to think of it..."He stopped when he saw a tear dripping on his hand...

He looked at her again...her lips were trembling and tears were running down her face...

Arnav's hand still held her face'and he couldn't keep his eyes off her face'he Wanted to make her stop crying right now...even though he was the reason of her tears...

Khushi felt his hand leave her face and she just realized that he had been holding her face throughout. She looked up to him with a frown and saw that he had turned away and was walking towards his chair.

"Is he is a human being at all? Does he have any feelings for anybody?" She couldn't help thinking as she wiped her tears and came forward to sit on the chair opposite him.

"Did I ask you to sit, Khushi?"

"No, but you didn't ask me to stand either, Mr. Raizada"

A smirk came on his face...he did underestimate his choice sometimes...she was not a bad find after all...

"I want to ask you something?"

"Yeah? Fast...I have meetings to head..."

"What actually will I have to do?"

"Khushi...didn't u understand...attract the men that come to meet for business. Charm them with your looks, dance with them at parties, spend time with them, sleep with them if you have to...but make sure we win me all the deals, do you get it?"

"SLEEP...aap...are you out of your mind Arnav Singh Raizada?"

"Shut up Khushi. How dare you talk to me like that??"

"I? How dare you think I can stoop so low? Do you have any shame? How can you even say such a thing...are you an Hindustani at all, or not? Aey Devi Mayaan what kind of people are there in this Delhi high-society...asking a married girl to sleep with other men!!! Shame on you, ASR!!"

"Wait, what? You are married! What the @#%& !!! Why didn't u tell me before?? He held her by her shoulders.

"You didn't ask before, did you, haan?  Aur..chorain humain...And im sure Baba would have conveniently forgotten to tell you of my marriage that took place 5 years back. My husband doesn't live in India."

"Why?" Never had any of his plans failed...God knows what was happening now!

"Why don't you live with him?"

"That's personal, Mr. Raizada."

"You are my personal secretary, Khushi...I should know..."

"No you don't have to...I had agreed to work for you, leaving my values behind bu  I cannot sleep with anyone else...im feeling ashamed of just saying it..., why dont you get it!"

"Does your husband know...what you are gonan do?"

"It doesn't matter...nothing ever matters..."

"Why.."

"Well, it was nice meeting you...let me know the amount of sum that I will have to pay in breach of your contract, Mr. Raizada. I'll try to pay them as soon as possible"

"What do you mean?" She picked her hand bag and turned to leave'

"Hello? Where are you going?"

"To look for another job! I don't want to waste your time any longer. Sorry for the inconvenience. But you'll have to arrange somebody else for the job. Bye!"

"STOP!"

Khushi stopped. Arnav came to face her.

"You can't go like that, alright! I'll make changes in the terms as you want. You won't do what's against your values...but one thing's clear...you are not going!"

"I'm sorry, I can't understand...why can't I go...I'm ready to pay the large amount of compensation. What else do you want?"

"You!"

"What?" She looked him in the eye...what did he mean...there was something in the look that they shared that she began looking sideways.

"You can work as per you own terms. I won't mind. Draft your conditions. I'll arrange for a new contract." He went to his table, opened a file and tore the previous contract.   

"Have I made myself clear?"

"Mr. Raizada, the values I have don't allow me to draw attention of strange men to myself..it doesn't allow me to charm them...don't u see..I'm unfit for the job..."

"I want you to be my personal secretary. Not a single word now and don't call me Mr. Raizada again, understand"

Khushi made a bad face and sat on the chair opposite Arnav's. "What is the matter with him...why cant he just leave me alone, this Laad Governor! Aey Devi Mayaan, what to do?"

Arnav came out of his office, and dialed a number. "Aman, cancel all my meetings for the day. I want all information about Khushi and her husband in a day, not late than that!"

-x-xx-x-x-x---x-x-x-x-x-x-

Precap: Arnav spends the night at Khushi's house...(I know there wasnt much ArHi romance this time...dont be sad...then nex part is gonna be really good...its all in my mind!) Wink

Guys those who want me to PM them for updates, kindly comment and let me know again. I hava 198 buddies because of my SS that i started a couple of months back. and most of the people now dont even open the pm's for this uodate. So I dont want to waste my time in pm'ing them and spamming their inbox. So im going to refresh my buddy list. From next update, only those readers will receive pm who have commented on this update and asked for PM(Part 3). And dont forgot to comment on the uodate as well. Thanks

Edited by soniyahkhan - 21 November 2012 at 11:37am

The following 119 member(s) liked the above post:

barbie_gurlPoorvaAroraDeepa.sanonymous1906Mcoyz_barun_JohlKnaajukashweta.5216sally2651mrigntracy1191Gr8tymssangeethbalaInderpreetggudiya74lovely_sweetfizza25aminakhanglamourbirdshalinikanagusuveenastermalosenanz_2211mickyamikethgauthami1andru_sktasminejankisoni86ANNAALEXihtrudaARSHI_FAN11eroniaaw1505jtammareddybluewater07Mitalp142Neeltarasaad2604pri3lovehari93khusipraGunMag0502puppy.puppynadiabenAngel1618TeriGalliyan.shabana20Shweta1691swati-89arniepervaizlivyannabprabha75lovespellSyedaFaizaPixieFlameambili123diyaa1pkvrinda16Paru_crazyfanofdsdvReader_Hobbytoeditorniya55-Sanayaholic-dproverarnavluvamadhusquareAnya.khan99MyAnastasia18reshmimohanAneesahJabeenpraseethaFleur_de_Lisranjanatripathimissmkswatim318vrindaguptalakshyaNktsuwinmoonlight2630smanhighonshowsRhysennabikakingofmeakshiankita---Sonia---please6N0306Kareena1994Charmz_58coalfaxAngelfreak_96frenzyychandana.sJerryTheMouseangeldream14laksh65Gurmeet4Drashtimeenalumaayshaomar-Sunset---MISHTEE--caskerHumayrame.ashiyafffan123jahnvi.luvs.ASRrulamaseeta_naipsRiima_AzraaLyssaPiepinky89summaiyasayedASR6262vandana.sagar

abika

IF-Dazzler

abika

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
amazing twist khushi married
nice precap
con sooon
thanks for pm

Edited by abika - 18 November 2012 at 6:48am

soniyahkhan

gilmore