Fan Fictions

Arhi SS: Arnav & his seductress Part5: Love?

soniyahkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi guys! This idea came suddenly. Please read, press like and leave lots of comments. Criticism is welcome!

Khushi: Why Why Why  am I doing this to myself? I shouldn't have come here at all! I think all is not lost, I can still sneak out. Will tell them I am not feeling well if anybody asks'and make an excuse to Baba'and go to Payal's house instead'

She runs out of the study and down the stairs without looking left or right.

"Not so fast Khushi Kumari Gupta"

And she had to put the brakes on. Closed her eyes in dissapoinment. And when she opened them, her eyes widened and so did her opened mouth. "Uff'yeh tou item hai!" A handsome suited booted, man stood right infront of her with his arms crossed over his chest and and a frown all over his face. She ceared her throat.

"How do you know my name?"

He rolled his eyes.

"That doesn't matter. Where the hell are you going? I took out time for you, all right. Get back to the study right NOW!"

"Arnav?" She bit her lip.

"..Singh Riazada! Follow me'" And he walked his dude walk'

-x-x-x-x-x'x-x-

Part 1:

Part 2

Part 3

Part4

Part 5

Please comment and lemmi know if it good enough to be continued...thanks.

Buddy me for pm's!

My other ongoing works:

Arnav reads Khushi's diary:

ArHi: Aadha Ishq in Pakistan:
Edited by soniyahkhan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Whom was she running away from?? And payal isn't her sister?? And baba?? New character?? And atlast hottie Arnav Singh Raizada!! Ah!!...why was he asking her to follow him?? What does he mean by taken time out for you?? Too many questions and only one answer i.e. UPDATE!!!!!!!!! So update soon and please do pm me...
soniyahkhan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: smdosi

Whom was she running away from?? And payal isn't her sister?? And baba?? New character?? And atlast hottie Arnav Singh Raizada!! Ah!!...why was he asking her to follow him?? What does he mean by taken time out for you?? Too many questions and only one answer i.e. UPDATE!!!!!!!!! So update soon and please do pm me...

Thankyou Sweetie!!! Such a long comment...im bowled over..lol! it was just an intro...hoping to get a good response to continue and all ur questions will b answered...sure will pm u...buddy me plz!
nadiaben thumbnail
i like the intro ! please continue and PM me once you update !
soniyahkhan thumbnail
Part 1:

Arnav stood at the door of the study waiting for to come inside. She nervously came in and he locked the door immediately. Khushi's opened her mouth to say "why?" but he ignored her and threw a file on the desk harshly.

"Here, read it and sign it, NOW!"

"What? Did I get it?" She walked toward the desk and opened the file.

"Didn't Baba tell you anything?"

"Well he told me that you are his friend's son and want to meet me for a casual interview for the vacancy in your office."

"But u aren't much interested are you? U were running way?"

"No, its not that!" She smiled and Arnav looked at the white pearls and the vibrant smile'. "I was not feeling well" She sat down.

"Okay ..i don't have much time'lets be clear about 3 things: Number 1: You are already selected for the job. Number 2: You begin work tomorrow. And Number 3: Your real job description will remain confidential between the two of us, okay?"

"Real job description, What do you mean Sir?"

"Infront of everybody else, you will be a personal secretary of ASR in the AR Head Office but your real purpose is not that. You have to be a secretary who will win me all the big deals'so basically a seductress!"

"WHAT" Khushi stoodup bewildered. "What do you mean Arnav Singh Raizada?" She went forward to him, until she was just a step away. Her eyes blazing with fire. "Who do you think I am? I might be an orphan, living with my Uncle's family, but that doesn't  make me a girl with a loose character! To hell with you Job!" And she turned away.

"I told you already! Not too fast, Khushi Kumari Gupta!" He pulled her by her wrist. You might have a pious character, but your So called Uncle or Baba is a true rascal. He was ready to sell you for a few lakhs, did you hear that? Thank you stars that I am settling for a contract!"

Khushi who was trying to free her grip, paused at the revelation. Arnav looked at her face as white as chalk. Maybe he got too harsh. He left her hand'.

"OK fine. Its up to you'.take this day to think'"

"Where do I have to sign?"

"Khushi? Are you sure?"

"Yes I am! Are you sure, do you think I am up for the job?" She asked with her hardened face. Better than being sold the next time.

"Yes you do. So when do I see you next'tomorrow at 8?"

And he came close to her. Looked in her eye, placed one hand on her left cheek and placed a kiss on the right one.

Panic ran through her body and a sift sigh escaped from the mouth.

"This is how you'll meet me every morning and evening, all right? 

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x--xx-x-
Part 2

Please please tell me how it was. Leave lost of comments. They make my effort worth it!

Buddy me for PM's!

My other ongoing works:

Arnav reads Khushi's diary:

ArHi: Aadha Ishq in Pakistan:

Edited by soniyahkhan - 11 years ago
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting. Poor Khushi. 😭

Waiting to read more.

babydevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4