Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

-CoolChick-

IF-Sizzlerz

-CoolChick-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
OMGGG...OMGGG...OMGGG...the *HUG*

Like really????? eeeks !!!!!!!! finallyyy...patience got rewarded...Phew !!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The hug was soo beautiful...thank god...it wasn't one sided..LOL...after overcoming his hesistation...(which was shoo cute, BTWEmbarrassed) ..he held her by shoulder..hayeee...Day Dreaming the way he comforted her...relaxed her...calmed her down...n how adorably he confessed not once but TWICE...that he TRUSTS her completely & knows for sure how she isn't involved or behind anything that has happened..Day DreamingDay Dreaming...Oooh that velvety chocolaty voice sent me directly to heaven without any ticket..LOL ...the hug was followed by what RK lovesss doing off-late a LOT & never even leaves a chance - settling her strand of hair properly...in itz place LOL...so that there is an absolutely CLEAR VIEW of Biwi's chand jaisa CHEHRA...LOL

Loved how he paraded everybody LOLLOL...

Ufff soo many hilarious one-liners by superstar RK...difficult to point out which is my fav...LOLLOL

** Is it clear... Mr. Bhatia... Jr Bhatia... Mrs. Jr. Bhatia..!!!! LOL

Iss gandi aankho mein ..aisi chamak kyun hai ?LOLROFL

^^ possessive much Biwi ?? WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

^^ hayeee...finally...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL

Edited by -CoolChick- - 15 November 2012 at 9:20am

The following 84 member(s) liked the above post:

swethagrardmoreHoTSHeLL4meghana1016suganvjshanmanjuAnkeeeeefariha_92jinanemannisacoastaamily2012sukritimishralathaauMagicSundaeskdroseNiharikaNeha777ShRuThIDDianUDEYadi1986sumreenNian4lifeDovesViewrogue101vaani21madhurksanaammustressrelief..PlayfulKiss..1mangaloresurabiprema_kspkaur92baublesgoham1000Marie_789nlm4Nav2010amrithas..Khushi..applenpeachesangelarafDrashti13madhvi4gurtiMsCeylonDANGGGabhaylovepiasue_21desaitzoya_naziyamanidKittuPratzzRoarkLadyFlameninand-optimist-NamzzAngel-33ForeverForU..NadiaZ..rahmona_paksweankita24Bul3suk19.ShreeYaa.nehakariba-SmexyGhost-Nithiya95Dark_Chocolatedrashti38-Dil-Sanna14beautiful_heartHeartless_Freak.DreamCatcher.-xXx-_Sparkles_EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ_Bidzie_-Ms.Wildcherry-leverne.Nafisa..JealousBasher.leelaa9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RK- *Swoon..drool...die...repeat*" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LadyFlame

IF-Rockerz

LadyFlame

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
uff this man is killing me Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

goham1000..PlayfulKiss....NadiaZ..-CoolChick-

DANGGG

IF-Rockerz

DANGGG

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -CoolChick-

OMGGG...OMGGG...OMGGG...the *HUG*

Like really????? eeeks !!!!!!!! finallyyy...patience got rewarded...Phew !!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The hug was soo beautiful...thank god...it wasn't one sided..LOL...after overcoming his hesistation...(which was shoo cute, BTWEmbarrassed) ..he held her by shoulder..hayeee...Day Dreaming the way he comforted her...relaxed her...calmed her down...n how adorably he confessed not once but TWICE...that he TRUSTS her completely & knows for sure how she isn't involved or behind anything that has happened..Day DreamingDay Dreaming...Oooh that velvety chocolaty voice sent me directly to heaven without any ticket..LOL ...the hug was followed by what RK lovesss doing off-late a LOT & never even leaves a chance - settling her strand of hair properly...in itz place LOL...so that there is an absolutely CLEAR VIEW of Biwi's chand jaisa CHEHRA...LOL

Loved how he paraded everybody LOLLOL...

Ufff soo many hilarious one-liners by superstar RK...difficult to point out which is my fav...LOLLOL

** Is it clear... Mr. Bhatia... Jr Bhatia... Mrs. Jr. Bhatia..!!!! LOL

Iss gandi aankho mein ..aisi chamak kyun hai ?LOLROFL

^^ possessive much Biwi ?? WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

^^ hayeee...finally...LOL

OMG i love ur posts!!!

seriously man, cvS ARE PLANNIN TO KILL US, M GETTIGN ADDICTIVE TO THIS SHOW.

ATLEAST WATCH 2-3 TIMES RISHABALA SCENES LIKE EVERY DAY.

HATS OF TO THE DIALG WRITER.

THE HUG WAS...EPIC

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Drashti13-CoolChick-

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
lol really today's dialogues were hilarious..specially when he tells MB the directions to his room...and that "knock karne ki zarurat nai coz main yahan hun" LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..Drashti13-CoolChick-

nehakariba

IF-Sizzlerz

nehakariba

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
nice post
i like to add his national honor dialogue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Star_on_earth-CoolChick-

-CoolChick-

IF-Sizzlerz

-CoolChick-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyFlame

uff this man is killing me Day Dreaming

he surely rules my HEART...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyFlame

.JealousBasher.

IF-Stunnerz

.JealousBasher.

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
IKR??Blushing

It was a fulltoo dhamakedaar blockbuster episode after a week. Loved it so much. RK, RishbalaBlushingHeart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..Drashti13-CoolChick-beautiful_heart

Drashti13

IF-Dazzler

Drashti13

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
SUPERB POST..RK\MADHU MOMENTS WERE TOTALLY MESMERISING...LOVE HOW THEY LOOK AT EACH OTHER..SO MUCH INTENSITY IN THEIR EYES..LOVED THE EPI..THE HUG WAS ...WOW...Day DreamingRK BBB TO ALL THE  KUNDRAS WAS MINDBLOWING..ClapPRECAP ..AGAIN DREAMY..DancingRK LOVES TO HAVE HIS MEAL WITH BIWI,S HANDS NOW..LOVED IT...Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CoolChick-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.