Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For 15 November 2012 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

rajshrip

IF-Rockerz

rajshrip

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
thank you for the update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nymphadora-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For 15 November 2012 (Page 3)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sanju01

sanju01

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Indra is irritating me like anything.I really felt like slapping him when he called asuras ahankaari and without any sanskaar.What sanskaar does he have?He has more ahankaar than anyone else.
I don't understand why doesn't Brihaspati stop Indra and teach him a lesson?He has full right to give some gyan as he is his guru.I just hope they stop showing this Indra's ahankaar crap.It's getting intolerable.Hope Indra stops irritating us after tomorrow's episode.
One of the members of this forum had alleged Vishnu to be biased and partial towards the devtas.Today he proved that he was not biased.He wanted both the asuras and the devtas to drink the amrit and thus create unity amongst them but he failed.He was indeed disappointed about it.
Mohit was looking like a folk dancer to me in his yaksh roop.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chinappaanu rulz-Nymphadora-

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
thanks for the  WU

-Nymphadora-

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Wow Nice Episode. (:

-Nymphadora-

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
the episode was a nice one
i dont know whether it was intentional on the part of the Creatives or no,but in that entire sequence the Asurs(Bali to be specific) has been potrayed to be nicer than all the Devtas put together-which is something i am wondering i should be happy/sad or amused about!ROFL
but in a way i am happy that for once the Asur side isnt potrayed to be a completely black one,a better potrayal than other mythos where Asurs are shown as completely black when actually they too were wronged!After the Samudra Manthan sequence you genuinely feel that the Asurs side is wronged!

Indradev is an arrogant man,but arrogant means even more arrogant than our Dakshu-infact he is a concentrated version of DakshuLOL

Jiten as Indra always manages to make us hate him with all our heart
but Akhilesh Mishra is an awesum Bali-he honestly rocks,he is undoubtedly one of the best characters DKDM has seen so far

like Taani mentioned,the part where Bali and Indra call Mohini Sundari i was laughing so hardROFL,considering the fact that the person they were line marofying was Vishnu himselfROFL

Mohits get up is like a Yakshangana Dancer-very folksy-i hope atleast for some days Indra stays deflated!

about the story what i have read on the forum is that Parambramha apears as the Yaksha and its Devi Adi Shakti who explains to the Devtas who he was
but its an intresting story

PS-does anyone recall the lines that Parvati says during the precap?-they sounded so amazing but i was unable to recall them-they sounded like they were in Sanskrit,anyone knows what they were?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChinappaLeadNitrateDeewaniRimi

shivamala

IF-Dazzler

shivamala

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update. Excellent episode. 

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Shruti they were in Hindi shuddh Hindi so sanskritised hindi. Will give the gist when I go home ie if no one has mentioned it already.

Not hapy with sonarika diction there, such words need propee pronouncing.

DeewaniRimi

Karuma

Goldie

Karuma

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
The tussle between Devtas and Asurs was shown nicely. Bali should take over Indra's position in Devlog. He is such a nice man. Rahu taking place in line of devtas and getting beheaded was nicely shown. I loved the summary shown where Parvati will reveal Shiv to the devtas. It will be interesting today. Smile

Chinappa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top