Rajeev Really Has No SELF RESPECT!!!

Posted: 11 years ago
He is so shameless wen it comes to Sana...why is he always running after her, trying to make her happy...

Today the way he was after Sana so that she withdraws was really irritating to watch, I can understand how irritated Sana wud hav felt!!!🤢

He always maintains frenship in both groups, does idhar ki baat udahr, backbites Urvashi...and makes the trio(Sana, Aashka n Del) happy by bitching about Urvash n Niketan in front of them...

He said if Sana becomes the captain, Niketan n Urvashi wud make things hell for her like they did to Aashka🤢🤢🤢   (Aashka herself was behaving like a queen in her Aaraam Kaksh with her Saheliyas😆)

I liked him earlier but now he is getting too much irritating to watch..

tries to b gud to everyone, act as a peacemaker but he actually ignites the fire...

He has no self respect, everyone laughs at him, jhaadofies him, but he still goes to them...

I have started to dislike him now...After Aashka, I want him to get eliminated now..had enough of him...!!!!!!!
Edited by nupsie - 11 years ago
he cant give command ,very oversensitive
Yes, sana was absolutely right with her views and rajeev was crossing the limit. 
Originally posted by nupsie

He is so shameless wen it comes to Sana...why is he always running after her, trying to make her happy...

Today the way he was after Sana so that she withdraws was really irritating to watch, I can understand how irritated Sana wud hav felt!!!🤢

He always maintains frenship in both groups, does idhar ki baat udahr, backbites Urvashi...and makes the trio(Sana, Aashka n Del) happy by bitching about Urvash n Niketan in front of them...

He said if Sana becomes the captain, Niketan n Urvashi wud make things hell for her like they did to Aashka🤢🤢🤢   (Aashka herself was behaving like a queen in her Aaraam Kaksh with her Saheliyas😆)

I liked him earlier but now he is getting too much irritating to watch..

tries to b gud to everyone, act as a peacemaker but he actually ignites the fire...

He has no self respect, everyone laughs at him, jhaadofies him, but he still goes to them...

I have started to dislike him now...After Aashka, I want him to get eliminated now..had enough of him...!!!!!!!
 i dont 
not agree with u ..he is very emotional and sensitive person and yes that is true if he would not be the captian things can go worse for sana because niketen clearly told rajeev he would not give him vote if he choose sana and he siad niketen ,sana and dillu are his close friend and we as see how urvashi is behind sana everytime she is trying to  prove her bad infront of everybody..so i found rajeev more caring and he is better than others and less harmful than others for sure,
I feel rajev is not too bad cause he clearly explained scenarios to both groups and did not say anything otherwise or hide anything...

Originally posted by susan29

I feel rajev is not too bad cause he clearly explained scenarios to both groups and did not say anything otherwise or hide anything...

thanks for impartial comment👏
he looks to be a too nice guy who just tries to please everyone he knows.
I dont think Rajev is on fault!! First Aashka came to him and try to convince him to vote for Sana bcoz last time Rajev voted for Urvashi then Rajev went to her!! Though I know that he is double faced but this time he was not wrong!! 
Rajeev needs a spine!
& he needs to behave less Auntyji
( ''haan, pata hai maine kya bola...aree magar sun tou maine kya bola...lekin usne aa kar pata hai kya kaha...maine tou vahee bola...magar sunn tou usne aisa aisa...vahee tou, usne aisa bola...maine kaha.. '')

Edited by wickedkid - 11 years ago
rajeev wants to eat the cake and have it too . he wants to be the captain but doesnt to compete for the votes 
what was he afraid of looking bad in front of others or losing or losing to sana ... '
has he heard of healthy competition ..  he was literally begging her to withdraw .. sana did the right thg she wanted to play so she did 
Edited by BlrBabe - 11 years ago