Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

--DewDrops--

IF-Stunnerz

--DewDrops--

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
He is so shameless wen it comes to Sana...why is he always running after her, trying to make her happy...

Today the way he was after Sana so that she withdraws was really irritating to watch, I can understand how irritated Sana wud hav felt!!!Dead

He always maintains frenship in both groups, does idhar ki baat udahr, backbites Urvashi...and makes the trio(Sana, Aashka n Del) happy by bitching about Urvash n Niketan in front of them...

He said if Sana becomes the captain, Niketan n Urvashi wud make things hell for her like they did to AashkaDeadDeadDead   (Aashka herself was behaving like a queen in her Aaraam Kaksh with her SaheliyasLOL)

I liked him earlier but now he is getting too much irritating to watch..

tries to b gud to everyone, act as a peacemaker but he actually ignites the fire...

He has no self respect, everyone laughs at him, jhaadofies him, but he still goes to them...

I have started to dislike him now...After Aashka, I want him to get eliminated now..had enough of him...!!!!!!!

Edited by nupsie - 15 November 2012 at 9:08am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidaagreedNawanshahrniharika111sarah75uscgirlpravalgreeenscorpionCaissagowrisanigellapoo_supiabhay12gangnamstyle--GODFATHER--Arsha_Kriyanshteletubby..Princess..akash08El_Doradoalia.Senorita.Sunshine797

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajeev Really Has No SELF RESPECT!!!" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
he cant give command ,very oversensitive

spartangayle

IF-Dazzler

spartangayle

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Yes, sana was absolutely right with her views and rajeev was crossing the limit. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa0503teletubby..Princess..

fkbutt

Goldie

fkbutt

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nupsie

He is so shameless wen it comes to Sana...why is he always running after her, trying to make her happy...

Today the way he was after Sana so that she withdraws was really irritating to watch, I can understand how irritated Sana wud hav felt!!!Dead

He always maintains frenship in both groups, does idhar ki baat udahr, backbites Urvashi...and makes the trio(Sana, Aashka n Del) happy by bitching about Urvash n Niketan in front of them...

He said if Sana becomes the captain, Niketan n Urvashi wud make things hell for her like they did to AashkaDeadDeadDead   (Aashka herself was behaving like a queen in her Aaraam Kaksh with her SaheliyasLOL)

I liked him earlier but now he is getting too much irritating to watch..

tries to b gud to everyone, act as a peacemaker but he actually ignites the fire...

He has no self respect, everyone laughs at him, jhaadofies him, but he still goes to them...

I have started to dislike him now...After Aashka, I want him to get eliminated now..had enough of him...!!!!!!!
 i dont 
not agree with u ..he is very emotional and sensitive person and yes that is true if he would not be the captian things can go worse for sana because niketen clearly told rajeev he would not give him vote if he choose sana and he siad niketen ,sana and dillu are his close friend and we as see how urvashi is behind sana everytime she is trying to  prove her bad infront of everybody..so i found rajeev more caring and he is better than others and less harmful than others for sure,

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ambrzkCraze_nainaluckym2012piyualkasusan29

susan29

IF-Sizzlerz

susan29

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
I feel rajev is not too bad cause he clearly explained scenarios to both groups and did not say anything otherwise or hide anything...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Craze_nainaluckym2012ambrzkdmg_sonia

fkbutt

Goldie

fkbutt

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by susan29

I feel rajev is not too bad cause he clearly explained scenarios to both groups and did not say anything otherwise or hide anything...

thanks for impartial commentClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

susan29

jay8383

jay8383

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
he looks to be a too nice guy who just tries to please everyone he knows.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ambrzkluckym2012

-naureen786-

IF-Sizzlerz

-naureen786-

MNB Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I dont think Rajev is on fault!! First Aashka came to him and try to convince him to vote for Sana bcoz last time Rajev voted for Urvashi then Rajev went to her!! Though I know that he is double faced but this time he was not wrong!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

goodgirl18luckym2012wickedkid

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.