New Strategy - Hit Gul where it hurts most - Updat - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
surely v wl do it, hurt her abt her new baby , dat wl b fantastic!
Originally posted by S.Stephy

Such violence... and that too for a mere TV show 😲

no.. i really dont care about the show.. wish i could tell you the reason.. but no worries they day it comes out you will understand why i said so!
I'm sure everyone has a right to not watch QH or any other 4Lions shows if they do not want to. But to actually go to the extent of mailing another channel ill about a show that people don't watch or don't care about is a bit extreme...

I guess people haven't stopped to think that QH apart from being a 4Lions/ Gul's show is also the livelihood of all the actors, cast and crew working on that show... And here people are not just wishing ill-luck to QH and thereby the people working in QH but they are actually planning out means to cause trouble to that show... I'm appalled to see this!!

Such violence... and that too for a mere TV show 😲

Mere TV SHOW??????????? U said it really..if u r a true fan of ipkknd, then u wudnt have raised this question..u will hav an answer with u..
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

no.. i really dont care about the show.. wish i could tell you the reason.. but no worries they day it comes out you will understand why i said so!

No, I don't think whatever the reason, it justifies wanting to cause actual physical hurt to someone... but no worries, that it is just my thinking...
Boycott advertisers on all 4rats productions and let the advertisers know you're doing this. When advertisers pull out that makes companies pay attention as it's hitting their pockets.
Also, boycott all current and future productions from 4Donkeys. They do not deserve our loyalty, money and time.

No, I don't think whatever the reason, it justifies wanting to cause actual physical hurt to someone... but no worries, that it is just my thinking...

not that i am going to hit her actually and neither i can. the line just shows my anger..i am a very quiet and calm person in general.. i guess it shouldnt be too difficult to understand the purpose behind the above line i said.. and anyways.. the reason is not know to you.. so ya i rest my case here..
i actually like your idea
but then zee wont bother

if they get good trps
Edited by rima - 11 years ago

I'm sure everyone has a right to not watch QH or any other 4Lions shows if they do not want to. But to actually go to the extent of mailing another channel ill about a show that people don't watch or don't care about is a bit extreme...

I guess people haven't stopped to think that QH apart from being a 4Lions/ Gul's show is also the livelihood of all the actors, cast and crew working on that show... And here people are not just wishing ill-luck to QH and thereby the people working in QH but they are actually planning out means to cause trouble to that show... I'm appalled to see this!!

Arre yaar..we are just trying to save cast and crew as well as actors of QH or any other show of 4 LIONS productions from gul..Becoz she did the same with GEET(last yr,Almost the same time she stopped geet of sudden)..Now IPKKND...SO NEXT YR IT WILL BE QUBOOL HAI(Becoz she will get a new baby by that time..)..I can even bet u on tat..So We are just trying to save the loyal viewers who already started watching her serial w/o knwing her true colours..I mean we knw wat we are going through now..we lost our show..we cant get it back..we are very sad abt all these past few days events..And we just dont want the same thing  to happen with somone else next yr..becoz  we knw how it will be...wen we lose our fav show..
insane topic .
live let live burning inside u will burn urself tm get well soon.