Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

PARENTS OF MY GF NOT AGREE

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pawan12sharma

pawan12sharma

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
help me regarding my situation 

hi i am 27 old i am in love since 5 year with girl. we both love each other both wana get marry bt parents of girl are not ready to get marry her to me. she love me so much i love her too. i did talk her mother through phone she listen me very interestingly ask certain question regarding our affair and cast.. we have the same cast there is no problem..
she also try to convince her parents .. told    every thing to her parents also told them i would like to marry him. bt they not agree. 
she told me i shall talk to parents first    wait for me bt i did mistake one my frind suggest me talk her parents nothing to worry  and did talk her mother. she also told me i cant go against parents like court  r othr kind of marriage if they marry me with their consent i will do ... she give so much dream we both have. after telephonic discussion with her mother she stop contact me i am unable to contact her. her FATHER beat her. i love her so much life seems to end here. the only demand of her parents is govt. jobs. i am mba professional i would prefer to mnc job. 
she is only daughter of her parents they doing her engagement in very rapidly she hide love in her & just crying last one month i did talk her only thrice i did follow her too my every minute is spending over her look how i can marry her ...? plz suggest me she told me i cant marry u ...forget me which is not possible for me due to of her parents how i can convince them ...PLZ SUGGEST ME 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PARENTS OF MY GF NOT AGREE" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shaik_sahal

shaik_sahal

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pawan12sharma

help me regarding my situation 

hi i am 27 old i am in love since 5 year with girl. we both love each other both wana get marry bt parents of girl are not ready to get marry her to me. she love me so much i love her too. i did talk her mother through phone she listen me very interestingly ask certain question regarding our affair and cast.. we have the same cast there is no problem..
she also try to convince her parents .. told    every thing to her parents also told them i would like to marry him. bt they not agree. 
she told me i shall talk to parents first    wait for me bt i did mistake one my frind suggest me talk her parents nothing to worry  and did talk her mother. she also told me i cant go against parents like court  r othr kind of marriage if they marry me with their consent i will do ... she give so much dream we both have. after telephonic discussion with her mother she stop contact me i am unable to contact her. her FATHER beat her. i love her so much life seems to end here. the only demand of her parents is govt. jobs. i am mba professional i would prefer to mnc job. 
she is only daughter of her parents they doing her engagement in very rapidly she hide love in her & just crying last one month i did talk her only thrice i did follow her too my every minute is spending over her look how i can marry her ...? plz suggest me she told me i cant marry u ...forget me which is not possible for me due to of her parents how i can convince them ...PLZ SUGGEST ME 

Omnipotence

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Her father beat her?! ShockedWell...then Romeo...what are you waiting for? You need to elope with her and NOW. Why are you leaving her alone in that house with that beast for a father. Dead

Omnipotence

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omnipotence

Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Her father beat her?! ShockedWell...then Romeo...what are you waiting for? You need to elope with her and NOW. Why are you leaving her alone in that house with that beast for a father. Dead

Exactly. Book a cab and take her with you. Her daddy could beat you up too LOL

Hey...this situation is not funny at all...quit making me laugh.AngryLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omnipotence

Omnipotence

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

Pentaminous.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top