You know what is sad?

Yash.Pal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The fact that you and me with some degree of education, pride and manners, along with Daddu, Alok,  Ira, Choti Ma, Mahi and Shiv  are sitting/standing around to watch a completely bi polar, dysfunctional and diseased person called Saanchi who has lost her santoolan, rattling away in a manner that they would not do in the poorest of village families where they are poor, do not have enough to eat , not educated, yet they know how to show respect to one's elder.  This is such gandagi, after today's episode I felt gheen that I spent time to watch it, I switched to Mahadev, which is where I will be tomorrow as well.

I am really feeling very low that amidst us there must be personalities such as Saanchi who behave and talk this way.  How many of you were taught not to speak like that to a guest or in front of elders? I certainly was.  I never saw my grandfather, but if my father said shut up, I stayed shut.

I AM AMAZED AT THE LOWNESS OF CVs, TO WHAT LEVEL CAN THEY GO AND FOR WHAT?  THIS IS NOT GOING TO GET THEM POPULARITY.  SENSATIONALISM?

Pretty yuck, can someone convey that to CVs and like some people are very fond of saying they will "report" any untoward comment, I say go for it, I don't care, what is crap must be called crap.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i so agree...
it was so frustrating to watch sanchi just go on and on and on...with none of her family members doing anything to stop her...

when they know she's so ill-mannered they should just do something to shut her up... not there sit quietly and let her insult anandi..

plus if sanchi haters her so much why was she even there...should have just left the room when anandi came...

Originally posted by: padmaja545

Hi,

I completely agree with your post. Are the CV's gone insane by showing an educated girl go completely mad and insulting a person? In fact I have not seen any in my personal life. People do comment back but that too jovially. 

Somebody should report to CV and Balika Vadhu makers to put sense will scripting the story. They are showing educated persons such as Jagadish, Gauri and now Sanchi in sarcastic manner.

By 

Yes i agree as it is the people in small villages who also see these tv serials like BV as they can connect it to their set up...so in the end they feel that their notion that educated sheri , modern girls are always bad..n gaao ki  gori with ghagra choli is the epitome of purity...
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yashpal... Sanchi is a fly compared to all the lovely things J n G ve said n done to A over the years!  ðŸ˜†  The best way to deal with such behaviour is to deal with it coolly n maturely like A did today.  Scolding her will only create resentment in her empty heart.  Time itself will prove to Sanchi how silly n absurd she is.  
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Yashpal... Sanchi is a fly compared to all the lovely things J n G ve said n done to A over the years!  ðŸ˜†  The best way to deal with such behaviour is to deal with it coolly n maturely like A did today.  Scolding her will only create resentment in her empty heart.  Time itself will prove to Sanchi how silly n absurd she is.  

Exactly... 
why is everyone getting worked up. I mean usually something happens to Anandi or someone says something to Annadi .. I open like 100 threads cursing them!

But sanchi does not deserve that kind of attention. 

In front of Jagya, Gauri and Dadisa's atyachar...

WHAT is saanchi????!!!!
 rightly said ...even fly would be embarrassed to be compared to her issue right now!.

The main threat was Choti Ma...
she is no more a threat so everything is cool 

5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
All kinds make up the world...the good , the bad & the ugly.
Normal people just populate the world weird makes it go around 😈
This enfant terrible Sanchi will make A ji realize the depth of her love for her S ji so chill. 😎

Paradox of life is that ...we do learn through PAIN...just my 5cents