Daniel Craig reveals sex-crazed past

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged

Daniel Craig has revealed that that he was not very innocent as a teenager and sex was all he could think about.

The 44-year-old actor even admitted that it wasn't love but lust for him in his earlier relationships.

"You want this nice, lovely image of me having my first kiss with hearts sparkling in the background? All I wanted to do was get in the girl's knickers," Contactmusic quoted him as telling Rolling Stone magazine.

"I've been kissing girls, like stolen kisses in playgrounds..., for as long as I can remember.

"But when puberty hit, my head exploded," he added.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_daniel-craig-reveals-sex-crazed-past_1764952

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Daniel Craig reveals sex-crazed past" in Hollywood Movies & Stars forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top