Sasural Simar Ka

Rpli as Aanadi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

radha5

Groupbie

radha5

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
After looking at Roli's acting I was thinking that Balika Vadhu team should have kept her as Aanandi...He looks mature and her acting is good too.

What do you think please share your openion...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunshineTears

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rpli as Aanadi" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
nah may be she was preparing for exams needed a long break ,colors needed some one.to keep the show running.. i likeprityusha astheolder anadi..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Madhu.divyababumitturajuChytra

Raj_ki_Rani

Goldie

Raj_ki_Rani

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
the girl were younged when balika tooks leap so that ian be resson for changing her

mitturaju

nobodyatnotime

nobodyatnotime

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Plus, even if Avika could play an elder Anandi with make-up, there's no way Avinash could've played an elder Jagiya, so that would have been awkward.
And frankly, Shiv-Anandi make a very cute couple so why regret?

.Madhu.

Aemy

Goldie

Aemy

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
At that tym avika was young and it was impossible to show her 20 years old and then now 26  that's why she is being replaced but yupzzz the way she had played anandi ... Pratyusha is not that good but prats is gud in her own style and she looks great with Siddharth shukla... so fair deal I guess :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Madhu.mitturaju

Aemy

Goldie

Aemy

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anst

***EDITED****

Thats bad u r not allowed to insult actors... this is against IF ruless... and again prats is doing good job dunt bash her,,,

Edited by gk_09 - 26 November 2012 at 8:38am

Aemy

Goldie

Aemy

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anst

everybody has right to tell their views so ur nothing to stop me

OK... i was just telling u not to use abusive language or bad words,,, the rest is your opinion u can say that prats dint suit with siddharth simply

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.