Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

Anjinie

IF-Dazzler

Anjinie

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update : 15th Nov 2012 (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sanaroxx

IF-Dazzler

sanaroxx

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Update !!! I am not watching the Episodes but just goes through these updates daily !!! 

What is Purvi trying to prove ??? Is that she loves everyone ? She is ready to sacrifice everything to everyone whom she loves ??? 
Gosh !!! This is Ridiculous !!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazOrchid25ashfaque2012

cocololo123

cocololo123

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Loved the Archana- Soham scene. I said this before and I am going to say this again Ankita and Ankit are awesome as mother and son! I think I am in love with Ankit  LOL!  I am guessing the leap is taking place next week! Hope to see a strong Purvi and Archana!

Thanks for the update

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazJaishankarcrazygirl4RDNadaCinta-LiveLaughLove-ashfaque2012

Soapgirl

Soapgirl

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the update...

Just like Archana went to visit Soham today, Sulochana also should visit Varsha in the Jail. She too has suffered a lot and needs some love.
Hope CVs show a new fresh start for all of them after the leap and remove Balan from the picture.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazashfaque2012

pch76

pch76

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanya for the update!

I have seen kids affected very badly because of parents neglect during their childhood. Especially the ones who were officially handed over to grandparents or childless uncles and aunts to be raised. There might be dire circumstances that makes these parents give up their children. But, in return what else can you expect from those children but vengence and hatred for the parents...

Soham's case is a little extreme ( of course because it is a TV show), but to some extent his anger and resentment for his birth parents is legitamate and both Manav and Archana owe explanations to him. I am so mad at Manav that he is giving up on Soham so soon. I am happy that Archana is showing perseverance and is trying to see ways and means to get him back...

Although Teju and Ovi had their dd, they grew up hating their mom for not being there... but, things ironed out because it was not completely Archanas mistake for the separation. And now, it is Soham's turn to show the same hatred that his parents never looked for him ... and even when he was with them, he was tossed around between homes... like a tennis ball.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cocololo123Tanyaz-LiveLaughLove-bonibright

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Tanya...,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

FastFuriousgirl

IF-Sizzlerz