Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

it was a good episode ... the best part was soham -archana scene... seems things are moving towards leap... my side guess of archana manav moving to kolkata would be archana's regular cribbing about soham and its welcome back in family or some kind of attack from the goons send by balan(although he is in jail but he can do that) on archana... 
why court didn't gave time period of arrest on varsha and balan... i think cv's wll use them according to the situation ... when soham will be totally in favour of archana manav then they will send varsha balan...
manju track is building and i guess after leap she and punni will become original manju punni...
my only interests is to see why they will shift to kolkata...

I was thinking the same

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfaque2012

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update : 15th Nov 2012 (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Rockerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Thank you dear.

rash2222

IF-Dazzler

rash2222

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashfaque2012

Originally posted by rash2222

it was a good episode ... the best part was soham -archana scene... seems things are moving towards leap... my side guess of archana manav moving to kolkata would be archana's regular cribbing about soham and its welcome back in family or some kind of attack from the goons send by balan(although he is in jail but he can do that) on archana... 
why court didn't gave time period of arrest on varsha and balan... i think cv's wll use them according to the situation ... when soham will be totally in favour of archana manav then they will send varsha balan...
manju track is building and i guess after leap she and punni will become original manju punni...
my only interests is to see why they will shift to kolkata...

Is Soham jail life will in kolkata?
May be not. Ithink Probably Purvi will get a job in kolkata. So shooting are happen there,
i don't think so... they are just building manju and punni's track so that after the leap we see them taunting purvi and sulochana... moreover if you see technically also taking asha along with the cast will cost them more and they can create a set and do shooting... so if we look that way whole team will be going... leap will happen just to show how archana manav lives have changed in this time period... so it got to be related to them... 

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveTVShows

@ Tanya ji :

No review from you these days. I always loved your reviews
I was in a hurry then , wil lgive my review now ...and thanks for liking them ...Smile

LoveTVShows

gaga00

gaga00

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
thanks..
now all my hopes are on Teju'sove story... hope that breaks the show's monotonous nature

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
It was an Ok show ..I liked the Archana and Soham scene  .Archana should really fight now to get her son back from her  horrible sister ..She did neglect Soham when she gave him to varsha for such long periods of time , now she should make it up to him ...

Looks like Soham has totally left Manav's heart Cry .He doesn't even wants him back...I think Archana and Manav are going to have problems because of this ...the Cvs keep showing these conflicts between Manav and Archana  .I guess the show needs this .

Manju will never change .I think she has become even more dangerous than before  . Now she is emotionaly manipulating people around her ...
I hope Vinod sees her true colours ...

Varsha was called Varsha Deshpande ...means one day satish will come back ...Sulochna better not soften her stand on Varsha ...

Star Of The day ...

Archana for how she is trying to win Soham back ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 15 November 2012 at 10:29am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cocololo123JaishankarLoveTVShowsrash2222-Naresh-ashfaque2012

rash2222

IF-Dazzler

rash2222

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
i just want to know the reason why they will shift ... i think next week episodes will make things very clear and straight... i am actually excited about next week episodes...

ashfaque2012

shiv0624

shiv0624

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged

The person acting as Soham, I can't stand that voice he does, it is irritating hearing him speak like that...he needs to use his natural voice, it will fit in better.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pagalpinkyashfaque2012Linda25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top