Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia221

Agreed..Its the first time I have seen a fair-and-square Shukracharya in any serial..till now he was shown as a cunning, deceiving type.. but here even though he is on Asur's side his welfare for his disciples is justified and you feel bad for him today..Ouch 
Yes, this the first show that depicts Shukracharya, well, though he was Asura's guru, he was respected by all.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DeewaniRimisia221

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Murkh (Page 4)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandiniraizaada

Yes we'll said meenu

They need to be taught lessons from time to time
True Nandini, they really forget their lessons very soon.  

-Gitanjali-DeewaniRimi

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
First time I saw Ma Parvati was totally pissed off by this devtas and Ma Laxmi was so happy and smiling at Vishnu's Mohini rup. Even me too want if they extended her part during the Amrit ditribution.Unhappy.And This Indra AngryI doubt after Mahadev's lessonas Yaksha, he again will repeat his same stupid and insane activity.And what a shockShockedthis time Agni,Vayu etc. also join himAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryandDead.
Log to apne galti se shikhte hai par yeh to galti repeat karte hai
Angry.

mnx12Nikki_Titli

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
hi all,
i havent made many posts in this forum but am a regular viewer of this show.
since everyone's is talking about mohini..

i was wondering how many of you know about lord ayyappa - born out of unison of lord shiva and Mohini. Embarrassed

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Originally posted by sia221

Agreed..Its the first time I have seen a fair-and-square Shukracharya in any serial..till now he was shown as a cunning, deceiving type.. but here even though he is on Asur's side his welfare for his disciples is justified and you feel bad for him today..Ouch 
Yes, this the first show that depicts Shukracharya, well, though he was Asura's guru, he was respected by all.  

Yes but his love for shiva was true and pure

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

hi all,
i havent made many posts in this forum but am a regular viewer of this show.
since everyone's is talking about mohini..

i was wondering how many of you know about lord ayyappa - born out of unison of lord shiva and Mohini. Embarrassed

Yes but that was bhasmasur valli mohini

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
i wanted a bit longer wedding and conversation of vishnu and lakshmi..i found lakshmi was smiling at Vishnu's mohini rup but it was almost same expression..i wanted a bit more eye movements so that we can feel that she is blushing watching her husband's nakhreLOL

brahma and narada's expression was mind blowing...

and for a change i got angry narayan aww...and first time Parvati was shown disturbed like this..and Mahadev is also pissed off..i love king Bali ...the way he took his punishment..awesome...

but indra and every devta's were saying Mahadev murkh??Angry

btw the yaksh was hilariousLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

Karuma

IF-Dazzler

Karuma

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain--and most do. It is hard to free fools from chains they revere. Indra is prime example of that. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Sandytatsmesia221Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.