Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veechafan123

Shukracharya's pain brought tears to my eyes.Cry Mahadev truly is devon ke dev..He always does justice to all...be it asur or devta or manushya...ClapClapIndra calling Yaksh swaroopi Mahadev Murkh!!!! Indra doesnt know whats going to hit him!!! LOL Precap was awesome...the way Parvati describes her husband...none other than DEVON KE DEV MAHADEV. I liked Mohit's getup as Yaksh...He can carry any roop so beautifully. Har Har Mahadev!! Moharika rockClap
Shukracharya is a great guru, he always thinks about his shishya's betterment even if they disobey him. asuras are really fortunate to have him as their guru.
Indra is providing new meanings to the word MurkhLOL
Yaksh form was perfect, noone could recognise him.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sia221anu rulzforam.Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Murkh (Page 3)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tinacool

IF-Dazzler

Tinacool

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
It was a very enjoyable episode. Mohini was looking even more beautiful than Lakshmi and Saraswati put together. That entire scene of Amrit Distribution and Rahu stealing the Amrit was well executed.
The Asurs are way better than the devtas Indra is pompous and arrogant but the other devtas joined the bandwagon today which was disgusting. Mohit's new look was fab. Totally unrecognizable. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12sia221foram.

sia221

IF-Rockerz

sia221

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Not only the Asurs.. Indra and Co also called Mahadev Murkh Angry Angry
Understood they did not recognise him as he was in a Avtaar.. but they can't go on calling everybody Murkh..and he was not even an Asur Angry Needed to be taught a lesson Big time... !! 
Mohini was prettier and graceful than Laxmi..LOL I m wondering what Laxmi was thinking looking at her husband in that roop ???LOL
The Yaksh Avtaar is OK.. Mahadev looked like elder brother of Bhasmasur..LOL just more decked up and the Coloured version...LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12DeewaniRimiMrToolConfuserforam.Nikki_Titli

MrToolConfuser

IF-Sizzlerz

MrToolConfuser

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Hmm, Geek "that's why asur should not be given this amrit" ? But, then why should devas only need to be given this Disapproveamrit? AgreeApprove yaar, Indras ego need to be bring down Evil Smilecontinually.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12sia221

sia221

IF-Rockerz

sia221

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veechafan123

Shukracharya's pain brought tears to my eyes.Cry

Agreed..Its the first time I have seen a fair-and-square Shukracharya in any serial..till now he was shown as a cunning, deceiving type.. but here even though he is on Asur's side his welfare for his disciples is justified and you feel bad for him today..Ouch 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

chocolate_boy

IF-Rockerz

chocolate_boy

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Seen Saurabh as angry first time. I think that was great and I was really scared at Mohit's Asur look.

Gopikaa

IF-Dazzler

Gopikaa

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
This was a really good episode. Mohini was good. Indra was worst. Ur heart went out to Shukracharya. Mahadev's Yaksha avatar was awesome.Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolate_boy

Seen Saurabh as angry first time. I think that was great and I was really scared at Mohit's Asur look.
That's Yaksh roop not Asura look.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.