Fan Fictions

Taarey OS- "Eight Years hence.." (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 8

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

nuckts

Goldie

nuckts

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
lovely os n cute parent child relationship is shown!
plz pm me the next time u write something!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hima_taarey-Memories-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Taarey OS- "Eight Years hence.." (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-CussTheWorldUp

IF-Dazzler

-CussTheWorldUp

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
OMG...!!! When did u write this Os..??!! Didn't even pm me...!!! Agar aaj mujhe yeh OS nhi dikha hota toh i would have missed this superbly awesome thing..,!!! But seriously u have to m me when u update...!!        About ur OS... It was just tooo gud... I just luv the name Aadriti... Its such a cute name...!! N luv dad-daughter bond...!! One Naughty girl she is..!! U really have awesome dreams...!!! Update ssooonnn..!! N yeah pm me this time n every other time u write anything...!!!! N yes... This was a really cute n adorable OS... Update soon...!!!

hima_taarey-Memories-

nuckts

Goldie

nuckts

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreyay

OMG...!!! When did u write this Os..??!! Didn't even pm me...!!! Agar aaj mujhe yeh OS nhi dikha hota toh i would have missed this superbly awesome thing..,!!! But seriously u have to m me when u update...!!        About ur OS... It was just tooo gud... I just luv the name Aadriti... Its such a cute name...!! N luv dad-daughter bond...!! One Naughty girl she is..!! U really have awesome dreams...!!! Update ssooonnn..!! N yeah pm me this time n every other time u write anything...!!!! N yes... This was a really cute n adorable OS... Update soon...!!!
hey i tried to pm u my os gallery's parts but it was not going it says that ur inbox is full i m giving u the link here!
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3268672
plz check the index i guess i have posted 4 or 5 more os!Smile

hima_taarey-Memories-

-CussTheWorldUp

IF-Dazzler

-CussTheWorldUp

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nuckts

Originally posted by shreyay

hey i tried to pm u my os gallery's parts but it was not going it says that ur inbox is full i m giving u the link here!
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3268672
plz check the index i guess i have posted 4 or 5 more os!Smile
Ohh... oops sorry.. Embarrassed... gonna delete my inbox msgs... n yeah i did check out ur os(s) ... they are amazing..!!! keep it up..!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nucktshima_taarey-Memories-

dh19

IF-Dazzler

dh19

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
nice nice. nice...
pls. update soon.

hima_taarey-Memories-

-Memories-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Memories-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

Sorry for the late update people! Sorry people.. Taarey romance kam hai.. but teasing n all aap logo ko milega isme. Its the last part. 

Part 2
Three of them had finished all their work. They had to finish their work itself in the morning coz once they were with their friends.. they would only reach home at night!
"Aadu!!" Taani shouted.." Homework ho gaya aapka?" She asked her sweet 'lil daughter.
"Haan mumma.. bas abhi khatam hua" She answered sweetly.
"Good! Chalo.. I'll get u dressed.." taani said.. picking her daughter up in her arms.
She opened her cupboard and asked Aadriti.. ' Kaunsa wala pehn na hai aapko?" taani asked her lovingly.
"Mumma.. woh pink n purple wala joh papa last week leke aaye the mere liye.." Aadriti replied.
"Okay sweety!" taani said as she took out the dress and dressed up aadriti.

Taarey's room
Aadriti.. already dressed was sitting on the bed.. watching T.V. Taani was in the washroom getting ready. Rey was in front of the mirror, adjusting his hair with only a towel tied around his hip.Day Dreaming
"Papa?".. aadriti asked.
"Hmm.." Rey replied still adjusting his hair.
" Waha Mayank bhaiya(Swaron's son), Vidhi dii, Vasudha dii( Viha's daughters.. twins!), Varun bhaiya( Nimmi's son), Cheeku bhaiya( Rimma's son) aur Disha dii( Barkha's son) Toh honge na?" Aadriti asked her dad..
" haan princess.. sab honge.. har hafte ki tarah" Rey smiled.. at how innocent her daughter was.
"yaayy.. kitna maza aayega!!" Aadriti exclaimed.
Aadriti was the youngest of the kids and soo was most lovable.

After few minutes
Aadriti n Rey were dressed up.. bas Taani ka intzaar ho raha tha.
Taani came out of the washroom wearing a slim fit jeans and a very sexy pink top.
Taani went in front of the mirror and started makeuping( sorry.. couldn't find a better word).
Rey stared at her open mouthed.. at how beautifull she looked still.. even after EIGHt years of marriage.. It didn't seem that she was the mother of a six year old girl.. " she's my Taani.. she has to be beautiful" Rey thought.
Aadriti noticed how her father was staring at her mother..
She closed his mouth and said.." Papa! mai jaanti hu aap mumma se bohot pyaar karte hai.. par muh toh band kariye varna makhkhi ghuss jayegi..!" She giggled hard.
Rey came to his senses and realized what AAdriti was saying and started gudgudifying her.
"hahahha.. papa chchodiye'.. hehehe..hahah!!" Aadriti laughed.
Taani turned and saw how cute They were and prayed to krishnajii for keeping her family like this.. happy.. always.
"Hogaya aap logo ka.. toh chale?" taani asked.. ready.
"Haan haan.. abhi tak toh hum taiyaar ho rahe the.. aadhe ghante se toh aap hamara wait kar rahi thi.." Rey said to Taani and winked at her. " U look sexy!" rey whispered in taani's ears softly so that only she could hear.
Taani blushed hard.

At Swaron's Place
"Maami!!" aadriti exclaimed as she saw her maami. she ran and climbed up in her arms.
"Kaisi hai meri ladoo?" sharon asked lovingly.
"Ekdum theek.." aadriti replied and kissed her cheek.
" Achcha bachoo.. toh sirf maami ke paas jaogi tum.. mama ko bhool gayi?" Swayam asked.. his arms folded across his chest.
Aadriti got down for Sharon's arms and Ran towards Swayam and climbed up in her arms.
" Aapko kaise bhool sakti hu mama.." aadriti said sweetly to manaofying Swayam and kissed his cheek.
"Meri iss week ki chocolate?" aadriti asked swayam.
"Dunga.." Swayam answered.. "Pehle.." nad gestured Aadriti to kiss his cheek too.
Aadriti kissed his cheek and Swayam give him the chocolate.
"thankyou mama.." aadriti said happily.
"Ur welcome Shona" Swayam replied.
Meanwhile.. Taani went and hugged Sharon. Sharon hugged back.
" Kaise ho bhabhi?" taani asked.
"ekdam first class" sharon replied.
" Bhabhi.. kitchen me kuch help karna hai kya?" taani asked.
" aree nahi taani.. Tum bhi na.. ghar aati nahi ho ki pehle hi Kaam" sharon complained.
"sorry" Taani apologized.

Mayank came up to Taani and Rey and said.. " Hi bua.." He said to Taani.
"Hii chchotu!1" taani said to mayank and gave him a hugg.
" Pairi pauna FuFaji!!" Mayank said to Rey.. teasingly.
"Oye champ.. fufaJI nahi haa please.. Budhdha budhdha feel hota hai yaar" Rey said to Mayank.
 "Okay..Z" Mayank said.. now looking over to Aadriti.." oye bandariya.. chal mere room me.. Sab tera hi wait kar rahe hai game start karne ke liye."
aadriti went upstairs with mayank to his room where the other kids were.

Taarey and Swaron joined The gang in the drawing room. they had fun as they always had on sunday's.. Talking about random things.. And Rey was as usual up with his badmaashi with Taani.
"Oye Rey.. hands off my sister" swayam said.. as he spotted Rey holding taani's waist.
" SWAYAM!!!! " everyone yelled in unison.
"What? She's still my sister!" Swayam justified his possesiveness.
" Par taani rey ki wife hai.." sharon said.
"Haan.. aur meri  6 saal ki beti ki maa.." Rey completed sharon Making Swayam Shut up!
Taani blushed the shade of deep red.

After a while's masti.. The Girls called down their kids and made them have lunch made them go to sleep.. as shaam ko they had planned to go for a movie.

The elders having lunch.
The couples are sitting side by side.
" Bhabhi.. Woh khatta achaar pass kijiye na?" taani said to Sharon.
Sannata chcha gaya. everyone looked at Taani now. Smile forming on everyone's faces. rey looked at Taani in disbelief.
Now everyone exept Rey and sharon started saying together.." Wow yaar Taani tumne bataya kyu nahi.. congrats guys.. good news.. woohoo.. rey party to banta hai yaar.. Awesome news guys.."
Taani looking at everyone confused. " achaar maange me good news kya ho sakta hai?" taani thought.
"STOP IT GUYS" Shron shouted. Now looking over to Rey.." Rey? Tumne kuch kiya kya?"
Now Taarey understood what The gang was saying. Taani blushed.
Rey.. with a naughty smile forming on his face.." Taani kuch karne degi toh na karunga.." This made Taani blushed the deeper shade of red.
everyone fake coughed and teased Taarey now.

In the evening.. the gang watched a movie.. ( make up a movie's name.. n sorry.. mai zyada detail me nahi jaa rahi hu) They had dinner at a hotel and left for their homes.
aadriti had already slept in the car. Taani opened the ddor of the car and opened the door of the house with the keys. Rey parked the gar in the Garage and pulled out aadriti in his arms carefully so that she wouldn't wake up.
Taarey made Aadriti sleep in her room.. Rey kissed her forehead and taarey looked at their daughter lovingly. Taarey went into there room and changed.
Rey was already in bed and Taani Rey ko chaadar udha rahi thi.. She about turned after covering him with blanket when Rey caught taani's hand and pulled her on top of him..
" Waise.. aaj jo Sharon keh rahi thi.. mai usse agree karta hu.." Rey siad with a naughty smile.
"Kya?" taani asked still confused.
"i don't mind having another baby..' rey answered.. Taani blushed.
Rey pulled Taani closer into a beautifull kiss.. crushing his lips against hers.. his grip tightening around her.. Feeling every bit of her hotness.. he rolled taani and now he was on top of Taani.. Taani flung her arms aroung his neck and ran her hands through his hair only resulting in deepening the kiss.. They broke the kiss when hey were short of breath.. they looked in each other's eyes where they could onlt find love for each other.. they smiled.. and yet.. kissed again.. now more passionately than before.. never wanting to let go!

The end

Huh!! completed.. how was it guys.. tried to make it as romantic as possible.. hope u people like it.. please comment!

Edited by Taareyforever - 18 November 2012 at 1:08pm

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

bagariariyaTAT_VJjahnvi_Pateltaanitaareypreety_1994Ms.Shysnehac2lovelytaareydiyadawda13parudTRsandhirCharMarfan4everrheajininagutaareystaronefanNikitaLuvsTaReyhoneey95shubhi_taareydoll_dimplemymy_taareyarchita358Sweet.SarcasticnidaTaareysumana.sheshadews100nucktsarina23dreamyworldSacredLovesamiha_taareytaareylover14tamanna-azaanhima_taareypremlatataarey_vrimar-CussTheWorldUpdh19CrazyInfinitiesdesigirl_VDAhlaam5raddhiPreciousHeart..dinu..meghasinghsreelu094chand91anju101...Natasha...

staronefan

staronefan

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
i am in TaaRey land lol
it was just soo good
loved the achar part died laughing LOL
it was filled with rey's naughtiness 
just loved it, the perfect way to end it

but i am sad now Unhappy
better write something on TaaRey soon ! Tongue

CharMarfan4ever-Memories-

PreciousHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

PreciousHeart

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
U know SHIVANGI I was sooo stressed n I was feeling low but after ur update I seriously could stop laughing at how cute n adorable are the three of them!! Seriously u both a huge smile on my face n enlightened my mood!! Seriously the best was the achar part! Hahahaahah "taani kuch kar ne de toh na "ROFL n the possessive bhai was also the second best !! " woh meri 6 saal ki beti ki maa hain"ROFL n SHIVANGI a big hug n thanks ALOT for lifting my mood up by this!! I seriously loved it!! N u better don't stop writing I want more from u!! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Memories-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top