anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
good one annieLOLLOL

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

Lo Anjali and KK….I have the first patient for ur new hospital venture…. our very own Annie…....Ouch

the case is very criticalDead…....kabhi kehti hai "mera dil aadha hai"Confused…."mera aadha dil kisi aur ke aadhe dil se juraa hua hai"ConfusedConfused …."mera dil kisi aur ke paas hai"ConfusedConfusedConfused…..aur kabhi kehti hai ke "mere paas kisi aur ka dil hai"Confused…..in short she is playing havoc with her heart……do something girls….and remember money is no issue….I will PM Alle to get u the required funds….Wink

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
correction ides: she will be our 2nd patient--Purab (our "resident patient") is the first Wink We'll be glad to take her on Smile
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KK_lassi

Agreed htt ur post man is a nice guuuuuuy, But Jassi isnt supposed to love her Post man, She is atleast suuposed to respect the feelings of MR PURAB MEHRA ( Who cannot be compared to Postman in any way ) who had first ssen her as a friend, then as a best friend , as a gud person true at heart ( tht time ) and then since she had agreed 4 marriage ..he had seen her as a loving wife.

If JAssi had shown him so many dreams knowingly.. she cannot break them for her selfish lovve. She should be a selflesslover like Purab unlike her frist love.

Btw...... if Purab is assumed as a postman.... maybe Armaan then should too be unequally low.

if purab started dreaming abt jassi it wasnt her fault. she never encouraged him. I dream abt SRK everyday. so now will i start blaming HIM for making me dream even though he a 2 bachchon ka baap? I know it and still dream abt him..so its my fault and not his.
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_maruthi

Originally posted by kshreya2002

No she isnt really selfish but she is really confused. Purab is a nice guy but..even my postman is a nice guy...

hey Shreya.. but then you didn't agree to marry him, did you? Wink that's where the equation changes..

I agree she is dumb..armaan ko chod kar purab ke piche bhaagti hain. I wud have never done that!Wink
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Btw...... if Purab is assumed as a postman.... maybe Armaan then should too be unequally low.

You think of your postman as a lowly creature???????Shocked You'll hurt the poor guy's selfesteemWink.

Well said Ides.I do think Jassi isn't really thinking of what Purab will go through if she tells him what happened.But transperancy for her is more important.And she never really proclaimed her undying love for Purab.She has told him again and again that she considers him a friend with whom she has decided to tie a knot.And if you cannot confide in a friend without jeopardising the relation then he not a worthy friend.Perhaps Purab himself should have told jassi that look,I know you loved Armaan and I'm not ready to go into marriage unless you start loving me the way I love you.And I'll wait for the day.

The thing is,ppl were ready to cut her down when they thought she was not telling anything to Purab and the same ppl are cutting her down again because she is going to tell him everything.It's called both head and tail are mineAngry

Very true!
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 8:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Minnie

You think of your postman as a lowly creature??????? You'll hurt the poor guy's selfesteem.

Minnie.. donmnt take wrong.. actually i had blasted myself just on reading purab and postman.
I really agree on ides, pjo4, u..and Lakshmi. U r right .. But I really had no intention of assuming postman low.

Relax KK,honestly I was just pulling your legSmile.I know what you meant.

Go to top